collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Woodspirit

Dot Guests: 137 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12938
  • stats Total Posts: 129756
  • stats Total Topics: 18147
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Witching??  (Read 18676 times)

Offline Vagadero

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 3
Re: Witching??
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 12:03:26 PM »
"May the Force be with you"  lol!!!@*

Offline feeftynorth

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Southwest British Columbia
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »
Canadian Society of Questers
Canadian Society of Questers
  This group handles Dowsing like this one does Prospecting.  I am a member.
  Toppossum, Map dowsing with a pendulum does work, but it too is a skill that has to be learned, and practiced.
  As for Musical Ability, I have none, best I stick with the "Sticks"
  Feefty

Offline Chuxgold

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Naches Washington
  • Kudos: 10
  • The thinker.
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »
Dowsing is so learnable to those that have the energy to spare. The abstract form of knowledge I always speak of. It is locked in the magnetism of the earth, and the universes creation. And there endings.  One positive one negative. In-between is what exists. And is remembered. And with this everything is connected. The map as a peace of paper. Or the map as a real place described by some one ells. With details. The details are the biggest part. Over even the pendulum, or wires. Conchesly aware of the details. Then seeing patterns in them that exist past what your actually seeing.
Once this is actually dun with success, there is no turning back thou. And if it was not for the sake of those that I speak, seeking something. I probably would have no voice for such things.
But the direction exists, so has merits all its own. Ones unthought-of by anyone.
A virgin path of conchesness. One were all the parts of man mite be explored. Every dream tested and shaped into something the universe can understand.
Faith is to primitive. Evolution wants more from us. Than merely believing it exists.
It wants us to prove it dues. By being a witness to it. And the better the witness the more knowledge, and power over knowledge we all can possess. At least if you have something like gold to apply it to.
One day man will be able to see without eyes. But untill then we need are destractions from are imperfect lives. While still letting are eventual future, find its way, thru are actions, But out of are controle.
Chuck. 

Give self, to gain wisdom,

honeyman76

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
In regards to Feeftynorth. I know zero about Map dowsing, but if this is possible, this would question any chance that dosing can be scientifically proven or explained as happening due to magnetism etc. It then becomes a matter of something more, that we cannot see or measure. Very interesting stuff.

Offline Chuxgold

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Naches Washington
  • Kudos: 10
  • The thinker.
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 11:09:37 AM »
 Girl was found in Florida. And a bit of proof that dowsing dues not require wires pendulums or even a preconceived directions.
It dues require faith that it will work!
The guy may blame it on faith alone. But one look at the him and you can see the prospector inside. Able to find comfort in the extreme thoughts that can come from finding something you really want. Things that change everything ones found.
The soil fears all extreme experiences. Inside the extremes there is a lack or total loss of control.
The power of the out come. Magnifies the searchers ability to extend into the abstract side of the world. Were nothing is ever lost or forgotten. Just how it is remembered. Is a matter of creation not communication. To simply be. And not need further definition in what it is, all is known. But purpose is a matter of the users ability to separate self from there own existence. And still posses a sense of being. With that being containing a question of extreme importance.
A question that can be so certain. That it can be transformed into reasoning.
A language?? Or just a sense of communication? It represents truth as only a mirror. And with that all questions get asked at ones. There is no separating self from self. So all we are is in that reflection.
And if there is to much we fear to know of self. Then it works against the sanity of the conches mind.
Jalousies erupt. With a dissatisfaction of the denial into the place we all must go sometime.
So as I have described in my understanding. I know not all are meant to seek the same path. It is a vary dangerous path. That is best traveled by those that have nothing to fear loosing. Either there lives are already there or they need to be now. Not in some after life. Now for some is the time to see the other side.
While most will pass thru there purgatory of regrets and misgivings they are responsible for.
Someone with the connection to the abstract. Dues not know regret. No matter how much they got out of life. They have a knowledge there is more to come. And are a travesty of the human existence that they are not supported and aided in there lives as seers. It is already a hell being one. And when those ones must find that same purgatory. Hell will ensue. And it is not there felt. They wake there. Full of conches ability. But the one to escape.
Man kind has been designed by its self into this hell of existence. We no longer follow the path we were given. One that gave value to seeing. So those that can, could find a worth in hew they are.
What if there was a job title for witching or sorcery. In a world like that. There would be no governments or need of science. And would have come to know a lasting peace that had no end.
And on one last note of warning. Every thing I have described is in the realm of prospecting. Most would not agree but those are the most that are prospecting that can afford it. Silver spoon and all some times. again most are stirring. But no one knows what it is to be truly poor. Beyond any hope of retrieval. No health to make the gains this world demands for existence. Born into a history that is best forgotten. If you have no stomach for facing it. Run!! Find a tree. And learn to know one thing well. Forget the forest. It's not for the faint of hart.
Were some feast on berries.
Others get eaten.           
Chuck.   

Give self, to gain wisdom,

Offline Ora

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
A few years back my Uncle an I were having a conversation and some how or another the crossed the topic of "Dousing", and he explained that he had doused quite sucessfully. I was more than skeptical, but of course curious to hear about his experiences. He went on to tell me different methods he had used, varying from balancing a crow bar or shovel in his hand, to brass rods, or forked willow, all being used to locate water when he used to drill water wells. He could tell that i was somewhat skeptical, so he suggested that i try it. Outside we went, armed with a pair of clothes hangers bent into L shapes. he showed me how to hold them and then directed me to walk ahead. (bear in mind that i had only heard of dousing for water until this point, and that just in front of me i was aware there was a natural gas line). As i walked ahead (as it happens, directly over the gas line), the two rods that had been pointing straight ahead, both swung in towards my chest in a very dramatic manor, wich totally took me by surprise! I turned to my uncle and he could see the look on my face and then explained to me that i was picking up the gas line (wich although i knew was there, was n ot something i thought i would pick up, as far as i was concerned, i was looking for water!) The feeling i  got the first time the rods moved is one that i will never forget, as it is something that i can not explain. Since then i have Doused everything from waater wells, old grownover trails, buried foundations, septic tanks, water lines, gas lines, power lines, irrigation lines, and the list goes on. I have shown and "proved" it (i use the word "proved" lightly!) it to friends, some of which tried and where sucessfull themselves, and others not so much. I cannot explain it, nor will i try to, but i can say without a doubt that for some people it works.... most of the time!

Offline klrcraig

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
I install pumps and water wells for a living, and we witch wells all the time for water. I doubted it for a long time until my 75 year old boss got me to grab one for of the wye branch and he the other. He told me to squeeze as tight as I can to prevent the branch from moving as we walked towards an underground vien. the stick twisted in my hand so hard all the bark came off. From that moment on with a lot of practice I have been able to do it, not as well as him but none the less. I had no idea you could do it for minerals though, very cool stuff guys

Offline lheaman

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 07:12:00 AM »
I have been able to dowse since was a child. My husband has found MANY water wells for people. Our oldest child is so sensitive that he can't use the ability for practical use. As children, kids used to pour a cup of water on the lawn while he hid his eyes in the house. He would then go out and find the spot.
My husband uses a "Y" stick. He has challenged several who don't agree to a test. He has them hold the stick, then he stands behind them and holds their lower arms. I watched a fellow try so hard to keep the stick from turning that he stripped skin off his palms.
I have never tried dowsing for metals but may do so in the coming year. Looking for bodies, I have not tried and don't feel a need to do so at present. I find grave robbing deplorable, but can see checking for grave before excavating for example.

Offline MadKate

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 8
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:25 AM »
I know of dowsing, had heard of it being used for everything from water to minerals.  I've even looked into it myself on occasion.  Not sure if I want to use a pendulum or rods, though.  Anyway, I can see dowsing for graves and looking for bodies dumped in remote places.  If it helps locate a missing loved one and brings closure to the family, I don't see a problem with it.  Now for nefarious endeavors... No... Not keen on that.  To rob a grave is just wrong on so many levels.  Leave the dead in peace, I say. 

I've seen some pretty hinky crap in my days and not sure what to make of it.  Never seen a compass spin but I have seen and been in places where it feels different.  It even smells and looks different.  Like the color is duller or washed out and it smells stale or musty.  In a basement, that makes sense.  Out in the open, I don't know what to make of it.  Places like that make my skin crawl.

If you can find gold, silver, and platinum this way and you tend to hit it more often than not, go for it.  I say more power to you.  When you find that sweet pay streak, glory hole, or monster pocket, think kindly of the rest of us and document it well.  We want to read about the adventure. ;)

chuck bresland

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »
Ok, I might as well add my stories since the subject has arisen. When I was a lad, there was a family friend, (Floyd John), who was well known for his Dowsing prowess. He used to come up from the states, (Oregon), every spring and spend until fall roaming from Cache Creek to Williams Lake. Talk was that he was trying to figure out how to get 9- 50lb gold bars across the border into the U.S. These "Gold bars" had been loot robbed from a stage coach, and he supposedly found them with his rods, then re-located them. I even remember the slide show where he was showing pics of his travels. On one particular photo, he stopped, looked at my Dad and winked, saying "This is my favorite", was his car parked off the side of a dirt road, and all that area looks the same around Cache Creek!!! I always thought it was hooooey, until my step brother went awol from the Navy. Floyd "Asked" his rods where he was, the answer, St,Louis. Sure enough, he had fled to his Grandparents place in St. Louis. Now, Floyd couldn't have known this, as he didn't know the grandparents, or where they lived. As far as we know, the bars are still where he supposedly buried them about 20 minutes from the only motel in Cache Creek in the late '50s. There were no landmarks in the photo, just the same rolling hills with sage brush. I do know this though: Even though the stories differ as to how many bars went missing, how far the robbers got before being caught and killed, and which direction they rode for "15-20" minutes, the bars have NEVER been found as far as authorities know.  I have talked to a few very experienced dowsers since, and they all say the same thing: "Just ask, and be specific about what you seek, and ye shall find". <-shock_> <-thinking->