collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

suburbanator

Dot Guests: 180 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 1

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12935
  • stats Total Posts: 129703
  • stats Total Topics: 18139
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Witching??  (Read 18654 times)

Offline rockpup

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Lethbridge, Alberta.
  • Kudos: 7
  • Yar der be gold in dem pans!!
Witching??
« on: May 27, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »
I read a article in a treasure hunting magazine about witching for old graves.I have never heard of such a practise. Just wondering if anybody else has heard of this? you use a stick /dowsing rod and can locate the grave site.The article mentions this being used in police investagations to help find bodies.

Offline McDame

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: north west bc
  • Kudos: 1
Re: Witching??
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 10:41:42 PM »
I have heard witching for gold by some people but never talked to anybody who did it first hand . But my dad witched for water and it worked for him was with him when he did and saw it work. Never Heard using it to find bodies though.He used a forked willow stick. <-thinking-> It seems to work for some people and not others?

VikingSniper

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 07:46:18 AM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Be careful with that one, might open doors that should not be opened DEVIL&??
You have to state what you are looking for,because you are looking for energy.
If you use dowsing pendulum with magnet put gold nuggets in with magnet so
you are clear in what you are looking for,the dowsing rods are for more advanced
users.Just don't use any spells or other stuff etc and you should be fine ;D
Some people don't need rods or pendulum they just put the hands out and
do it that way.

Offline rockpup

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Lethbridge, Alberta.
  • Kudos: 7
  • Yar der be gold in dem pans!!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:54:49 AM »
I just seen mention of this. I would rather not find a body when Im looking for AU. It is would be possible,heaven forbid.What happens if your dowsing for gold, and you found some on a dead mans finger(ring).That be very creepy!
I wonder if this ever happens while metal detecting.Im sure it has I just never heard any mention of such,has anyone heard of this.What about anyone digging up a body by mistake when looking for gold.Maybe thinking its a old tailing pile? What about gold teeth?Has anyone found one gold panning,I never thought of that before. :o
Alot of people died in the gold fields, it would be possible.I hope those old miners thought of this before they buried there dead.Just a little morbid thinking to freak you guys out lol

VikingSniper

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 08:04:46 AM »
Very good point rockpup old graves and tailing piles look the same.

Offline feeftynorth

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Southwest British Columbia
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »
I have been a dowser for many years, use it to find all kinds of stuff works well when things are buried.

Offline NSProspector

• Province/State: Mount Uniacke,N.S.
  • Kudos: 0
  • " Have Pan ---- Will Travel "
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »
Oh Boy I can really say something here but I don't want to offend anyone !

Ok, I had this Dowsing rod several years ago, it was a chamber with a screw end cap, you load what you were looking for into the chamber. At this screw end was also an adjustable telescopic antenna. The chamber sat on a metal Rod that had a small metal rod out the top that attached to the chamber and it could swivel all around at free will. It also came with fiberglass  handles that when push apart would resemble a Y. You could take the metal handle off and use the fiberglass handles like a diving rod. Ok, like I said you load what you are looking for in the chamber, example small silver coin, or small sample of Gold and you would hold it steady out in front of you. And the chamber with antenna would rotate and point in a certain direction, you would walk in that direction. One time I put my brothers Gold wedding band in the chamber and it pointed towards a small river. At the edge of the river it pointed to the other side, so I crossed the river once on that side it pointed back to the other side again. I stood in the river and it kept spinning around. Next I put the figerglass handles on , spead them out like a Y and held the chamber with antenna straight out in front of me while standing in the river.
Well the next thing that happened was the pull was so strong the fiberglass handles started to point straight up to the sky, over my head and pointed directly to the ground directly behind me in the river. I tried it again and it kept doing the same thing. I don't know till this day what was in that river at that spot as the flow of water was to fast to slow it down to dig. I came back several times to try to dig in that spot but it was evidend that I would need more than a shovel to dig there so I abandoned the spot.

Well a couple years later I was doing some research on the matter and what I found out was this was not a something a Christian should be playing with so I took it back in the bush and buried it where I don't think anyone will find it for the next thousand years if even then.

Then several years latter i was telling a Prospector friend whom also claimed to be a Christian about this Rod I had, he made one with some simple parts he had laying around. I warned him about the danger of using this thing but he had to try it out anyway. from a couple miles away he was gettind a strong pull in a certain direction we followed that direction stopping the car and him getting out every few  hundred feet. It led to this same area I was in before and got this signal yet his was coming from a small brook that lead up from this river. We followed up the Brook a few hundred feet and as soon as we got to a certain spot it turned toward the bank of this brook. I got him to climb up on top of the 50 to 60 ft bank and while on top the reading pointed back down to where we were at bottom of the brook. We climbed back down and again it pointed into the Bank. We didn't have any big shovels with us but we scraped along side of the bank but could no see anything yet if there is a deposit of Gold ther it's in the side of the bank. This particular bank was in a brook that was renamed Gold Brook, as stories of back in the 1800's they panned , and used rocker boxes for Gold from this particular brook.
We noly found a small flake from this brook only panning a couple times, and yet I have walked up this brook in the past and seen a small speck peering outa some quartz in one of the small falls, do you think I could find this again ....Not.

Anyway that's my story and you can do what you want I'm not saying what to do but as for me , you wouldn't catch me playing with that thing again!
N.S.Prospector

Offline pjstarchild

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Sparwood, BC
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 09:19:52 PM »
I have tryed witching a few times, (night shifts at the coal mines can be quite boring..lol) and to my surprise, it works.... for me it was buried electrical wires. Never heard of it working to find the dead tho, you can test that theory at your local graveyard for kicks. Maybe leave the shovel and pan at home tho, you wouldnt want to start an audience with the red and blue spotlights on you.  <~ShOcK~> Than again, at night, with the right music, and smoke effects, would be a cool you tube vid...you could be a star!!!! lol, sorry, I have ADD and a wild imagination...lots of short stories tho!!! [^Crazy!#] Honestly, it has to do with the Earths energies.....not Satan. DEVIL&?? Thanks for that question, I really enjoyed it........you should have seen what I wrote that later thought I shouldnt post. {-censored-} <-hypnotized->

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »
Oh my, cool response,,,,,,,,,,,, <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@*.................Guest            lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@*

Vikingsniper

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »
Try explaining this.....on the pendulum I use it has a chain, I can feel "energy" going through my hand....there are certain area's that the chain has so much "energy" it gets Hot and I have to let go...just makes me feel real uncomfortable.