collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

camper1

Dot Guests: 219 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13005
  • stats Total Posts: 130877
  • stats Total Topics: 18308
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: NEW processing GOLD PAN on the market. (Pyramid Pro Pan)  (Read 51138 times)

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 7
Re: NEW processing GOLD PAN on the market. (Pyramid Pro Pan)
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2011, 11:08:59 PM »
Howdy Victoria,
Thanks for the great response. It's good to hear that you figured how versatile the Pyramid Pro is and how many conditions it can be used for. I have found, and others as well, that working with clay is made much easier using the Pyramid Pro and getting good returns for the effort. By the way, there is a new Video on the prospectingchannel.com featuring me and my Pans along with friends of mine in Liberty, Washington digging up some great nuggets from an ancient river bed there. If I can figure out how to upload it onto the Forum I would, but I'm computer stupid! Maybe someone on the Forum will come to my rescue. Anyway, go have a look and enjoy. Cheers.

The Fossicker
Pyramid Pro Pan" width="468" height="60" border="0

Offline Toppossum

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 2
  • He who hesitates waits.
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2011, 11:31:32 AM »

Fossicker here is a link to the video you were talking about.  The video is very good and very informative.  I own a Pyramid Pro and find it very easy to use. 

Prospector Channel - Ancient Tertiary Gold Mining

Offline AUssie

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Abbotsford, B.C.
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2011, 10:48:21 AM »
I have been looking at this thing, I think I could make it easy,

I could spend days making a mould, I have a buddy in the plastics moulding business, I could pay him hundreds of dollars to make the prototype, tweak it, another few hundred,  Spend $60 - $70 on different plugs till I find one that works, maybe even make one specific for my "ripoff pyramid pro pan", then I can be greedy and when my cheap one of a kind plug fails, they have to buy a replacement from me, snicker, snicker, there's a plan.

I can try it out, spend another few years refining it, then get ready for production, now before I sell any, I have to get a personal loan to make them, and travel to some gold shows, damn they are miles apart.

Hopefully someone will buy one.

NAH, why go to all the bother when for the cost of 5-7 regular gold pans, I can get a production pan and all the above headaches have been done for me,

I look at the price, I look at the amount of material moved, I look at what I can move AT THE RIVER'S EDGE compared to a sluice, NIL AT OR IN THE RIVER,

ok, Come this payday, I am ordering, what are you waiting for, stop the bull critising this product, if you want to make it, make it, the manufacturer has thrown that challenge out.

I have purchased plans to make gold getting items, then after realising they didn't work too good, I spent more money getting the real deal (blue bowl, I tried to make, after realising I could not match what it does, I purchased a blue bowl, so, I am out of pocket than if I trusted years of research and just got the bloody thing to start with)

So, by lat next week or 2 weeks after, I will have in my possession a Pyramid Pro Pan, and I will love it, and I will nurture it, and I will appreciate what it will do, I will carefully tuck it in bed at the end of the day, and ensure we both have a terrific gold getting relationship.

my 1024 cents worth

Guy

Offline Number9

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »
I've been fabricating a pan to use in remote areas with low, or no moving water. I know many small water run-offs that has real fine gold where a sluice wouldn't work.
The pan that I've designed will be light, strong, and small enough to carry. The target weight for the pan is three pounds, or less. This pan isn't handheld and can be used out of the stream. It will be continuously feed material, so only needs to stop during clean out... no stop and start like using a regular pan.
The pan is hand-made and should be finished soon... I hope! I have no plans for a patent, too much of a headache, and no plans to make equipment for sale... even a bigger headache!
I call it my "Ti-Pan"... the "Ti" stands for titanium, which is the material it's made from.

Best at ya!

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2011, 11:06:32 PM »
Howdy All,
Guy - you're right on Bro! Several years ago I was doing a Gold Show and had about 40 people around me while I demonstrated the Pyramid Pro. While doing this I heard someone in the back say to his friend, "I could make one of those." I just stopped what I was doing and looked at him and said, " go ahead!" The reason I said that in front of everyone was for just the reasons you lay out in your message. I really don't believe that most folks realize just what it takes to go from a concept to development and then make a quality product that actually works and put it on the market and selling this new idea the public. The funny thing is that's it by far cheaper just go buy one and get on with your life! I believe I mentioned this before - it took me 5 years and six Prototypes just to dial the Pyramid Pro into what it is today. If someone thinks they can make a better "mouse trap" - go for it. I notice that you're in B.C. If you're going to buy a Pyramid Pro Pan go to my Dealer up there in Langley, SMI Metal Detectors. Tell him I sent you and to treat you well.

Number 9 - Your Pan sounds very interesting. Baring continuous feed, the Pyramid Pro Pan will do everything you have already planned on. As far a continuous feed goes, You would have to stop for about 30seconds an refill the Pyramid Pro, but just like your idea, you don't have to empty it until you're done at the end of the day. Go to my web site and watch one of my Videos showing a fellow filling up the Pyramid Pro 14 times before he decided to empty it. Anyway, good luck with your Titanium Pan. Cheers.

The Fossicker

Offline Number9

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 08:00:30 AM »
Fossicker,

I think your Pyramid Pro Pan is a great idea, and the reason is because you're not dependant on the water to supply the "action" to concentrate the gold.
This gives you total control over the concentration without the water stealing your gold, like it will do in a sluice... many don't understand this, or know the difference.
I love to design and make my own equipment, and I never duplicate an existing design... then it wouldn't be my idea, would it?
I don't do any R&D on products to sell, but I have, and I also know what it takes to do this. It takes a lot of unseen work and time... just to hear someone say... "I can make that!" <-laugh->

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
Howdy Number 9,
Thanks for the compliment. If you or others on the Forum have any fresh ideas, you can send me a personal message and we can discuss the possibilities of developing it or ??. Cheers.

The Fossickers

Offline rustyskis

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2011, 03:34:53 PM »
looks like another miracle tool to rip the gold from mother natures grasp.

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
Howdy Rustyskies,
I don't know if "ripping" is the right word, but it sure does gather what gold is there very well. Try it yourself. Cheers.

The Fossicker

Gear Pan
Gold Rat