collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Woodspirit

Dot Guests: 171 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13003
  • stats Total Posts: 130793
  • stats Total Topics: 18302
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: *** CONTEST ***  (Read 6643 times)

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 1
Re: *** CONTEST ***
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 12:29:49 PM »
Way cool, thanks Larry and Tom, GMS, have read through one that a friend has, look forward to reading through this one thoroughly thanks again........Guest

Offline TimHortonsAddict

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »
 {cool^sign} {cool^sign} {cool^sign} {cool^sign} {-applause-} {-applause-} <-party-> <-party-> <-party-> <-party-> <-party->

Ahhh! Can't believe I won something =)

Thanks Larry for a wicked contest, you know how to make them ... that's for sure! & Thanks Tom for sponsoring the contest with your books, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it!

Oh and congratulations to the other winners! Greywolf, I have no idea how anyone could have that much to say LOL  <-laugh->  [-1st-]
Life Would Be Much Easier If I Had The Source Code!

Offline PlacerPal

• Kudos: 36
    • Discover the Difference
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 12:53:35 PM »
Oh Wow and Golly!  <-party->

Completely forgot about the contest!

A welcome addition to my small library of books on prospecting, placer mining and other
pursuits related to minerals and mining.

Hope the book arrives on or before Sept 8th when we leave for and extended prospecting
trip around B.C. Hope I can find some open wireless connections to check for the latest
clues contained in the book. That microscope would be a great asset for Visual Assaying.

Thank you very much and congrats to the other winners. Always enjoy your posts along
with all the others posts too.

<-yahoo_>

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Timhortonaddict,
The cobwebs in my skull has trapped many little tidbits over the years, just takes the right spark to flip the switch so to speak............Guest

Offline tomcat

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 2
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »
I hedged my bet for winning a book....and just bought one...autograph and all  <-good_>

Now the microscope contest has me drooling all over myself...I better sit down and read it again...and again...and again  <-unsure_>

Looks like this contest is going to be a barn burner for sure  <-yahoo_>

Golly....very good read for sure...I couldn't put it down until it was done.

Congrats to all the winners  {-applause-}

Offline GPEX admin

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Hope, BC Canada
  • Kudos: 52
  • Larry
    • GPEX Gold And Platinum Explorations
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
To Advise

For the four prize winners of the contest, 'The Modern Goldseekers Manual' books are ordered and to be shipped out today.

For all members not yet having a copy, the man tells me he has a whole box of the 'autographed' rendition on hand and ready to flow, for those wishing to get an early read for the September 15th to December 15th Microscope Contest.  The books are most affordable, and only from within, hold many of the clues that would be necessary for solving the answer for this contest.  Either way, everyone who partakes, will come out a winner, as Mr. Bryant's Best Seller offers a broad array of information most valuable to the prospector in the field.  My suggestion would be to get your order in early, as this will be a global contest.

For those attempting to contact Bedrock through their website, be advised it is still down while they are laboring with a complete revitalization.  Their Order Desk phone number is: (780) 434-2040

Cheers to all, and good luck with our many ensuing contests.

Larry
GPEX Admin
Somebody said that it couldn't be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That maybe it couldn't but he wouldn't be one
Who'd say so until he had tried.

Offline TimHortonsAddict

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 02:21:36 AM »
Well said Greywolf, and to think most people just try to clear the cobwebs. Hang on to them and you never know what kind of information might be stored in there. LOL Rock on bud =)

Larry! I really look forward to reading the book... will be fun to escape to when the kiddo's are sleeping. I still can't thank you enough, you truly made my month =)  :o
Life Would Be Much Easier If I Had The Source Code!

Gear Pan
Gold Rat