collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mcbain

Dot Guests: 218 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12966
  • stats Total Posts: 130016
  • stats Total Topics: 18185
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: RUSSIA AND AREA PLACER MAP  (Read 9192 times)

VikingSniper

RUSSIA AND AREA PLACER MAP
« on: April 30, 2008, 06:56:41 PM »
I hope this is useful.
 {[update}]

Offline Panningoman

• Kudos: 0
Re: RUSSIA AND AREA PLACER MAP
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:33:16 AM »
I hope this is useful.

Maps are very scarce on these diagrams show only 30% of total deposits, in addition indicated only that he had brought the Ice Age. Indigenous deposits undefined!

Vikingsniper

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:39:14 AM »
Yeah I don't really know much about Russia gold deposits  <-NO_> just posted and hope someone can find useful ... do you have any maps to add on  ???

Offline Panningoman

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 05:47:13 AM »

Maps are. You want to come visit? Golden tour of Russia, probably would be great. Welcome, if not allergic to the wild beasts. <-laugh->

Vikingsniper

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 06:18:09 AM »
Thanks for the offer  :D I am sure it would be an interesting adventure....although I don't have the $funds to do so  :(
As for the wild beasts in Russia,I have been told some Wild story's about those Russian Boars from Siberian Man I use to work with....the 3.5 foot tall Boar put a hole in his Radiator on his 4x4 with it's tusk,in the middle of no where. <-d'oh-> 

Offline Panningoman

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 06:25:56 AM »

We have a joke-If you walk far into the taiga, it is possible to pack the mammoth bump))).
The deposits are mainly in very wild places, there except by helicopter, road no.
Although the gold here is full everywhere, even from Moscow do not have to travel long distances, but for industrial production is not enough. Just for a hobby.

Offline contenderplacer

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: port orchard,wa,usa
  • Kudos: 2
  • somedays it feels like you just get beat down..!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »
so questions..panningoman...??? does the Russian government allow individuals (Russian citizens vs foreigners) to freely prospect and sell gold.   are there permits required and what not. whats on the BBQ on one of your outings...lol.... long ago family ties with the Ukraine say ill fit right in when it comes to chow and drink....ill bet the gold there in places is awesome...in your countrys history did you also have a gold rush or rushes...can you claim mineral land or is all of it government owned..

Offline Panningoman

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 05:45:34 AM »
im here

Offline gandalfwhite

• Province/State: Piteň, Sweden
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 11:44:13 PM »
The most interesting areas would be the northern parts of Murmansk area. Haven't looked at these pictures yet (haven't found FOGG back again after computercrash).
But as for known areas I have to say that there's a few places missing out :D for instance the Viscaria copper/gold mine in Kiruna, and known copper/gold deposits in a couple of villages in the northern parts, sorry, these places are in northern Sweden, not Russia :D
I came I saw... and want to start to dig