collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dhodgins

Dot Guests: 236 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13019
  • stats Total Posts: 131046
  • stats Total Topics: 18330
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: new member  (Read 7589 times)

Offline dalecardon

• Kudos: 0
Re: new member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »
Almost forgot.... if you can, show us some photos of your property and the diggings, and close-ups (macros) of the gold.  For attaching same to your posts, simply upload them via the Alternate Photo Sharing Tool found at the bottom of the page you prepare a message from.  Upload them, then copy and past the link into your post, wherever you wish it to appear.  Do remember to resize your photos, using the option you will find by the uplading segment, and resize them to not more than 800 pixels wide... and preferably post the thumbnail versions.... much easier for others to select just what photos they wish to enlarge.

Larry

This is a pic of the farm helper's work in a day.  I took the small bottle where they were keeping the small metal and dumped it in my palm... it almost gave the helper a heart attack.

The second pic is the opening of one of the tunnels that they hurriedly tried to cover when caught.

Third pic is the simple tools they are using.

Offline dalecardon

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »
Then before you make another move lock up the right to the minerals!!!!!
At that point you can make some careful decisions about how best to procede.

That is exactly what this new member will do first thing Monday.  Thanks

Vikingsniper

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
Nice Yellow for a days work  <-yes_>
Here is some more information. :)

Philippine Mining Law

Offline dalecardon

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »
Almost forgot.... if you can, show us some photos of your property and the diggings, and close-ups (macros) of the gold.  For attaching same to your posts, simply upload them via the Alternate Photo Sharing Tool found at the bottom of the page you prepare a message from.  Upload them, then copy and past the link into your post, wherever you wish it to appear.  Do remember to resize your photos, using the option you will find by the uplading segment, and resize them to not more than 800 pixels wide... and preferably post the thumbnail versions.... much easier for others to select just what photos they wish to enlarge.

Larry

Larry< I noticed you are a Canadian.  I do remember a man from Canada approached me sometime early '90s and showed me a small bottle full of gold nuggets with average size of an oatmel grain. He claimed he got them somewhere near my property. He proposed partnership.  I turned him down because of my passion to develop  a mango orchard.  His name is Scot or Scott.
 I sure hope he is still out there somewhere. I feel kind of embarassed. <-oops_>

Offline dalecardon

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 10:22:09 PM »
Nice Yellow for a days work  <-yes_>
Here is some more information. :)

Philippine Mining Law

Thanks a lot for the info viking.

I hope there are some members here that can help me do my homework a lot quicker :) 
The admin suggested the use of "sluice or highbanker" can anyone pls tell me how this is done in details?

I will keep posting some pics if that is alright with the admin. :-*

honeyman76

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 08:28:34 AM »
I have to agree with what everyone is saying here. Get your lawyer to file that paper work ASAP. As Golly says, then you can take your time, research and then buy the necessary equipment.  A highbanker or trommel, water pump if necessary. Maybe there is sufficient flow to allow for instream sluicing. Of course, this would depend on regulations in the Phillipines. After you concentrate your material, you'll need a way to seperate your gold from the heavies. Check out the Bucket Sluice Concentrator for that. This is a great topic. Can't wait to see what happens with this! You'll probably end up being the next millionairre in the Phillipines. Good luck!

Offline dalecardon

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »
I have to agree with what everyone is saying here. Get your lawyer to file that paper work ASAP. As Golly says, then you can take your time, research and then buy the necessary equipment.  A highbanker or trommel, water pump if necessary. Maybe there is sufficient flow to allow for instream sluicing. Of course, this would depend on regulations in the Phillipines. After you concentrate your material, you'll need a way to seperate your gold from the heavies. Check out the Bucket Sluice Concentrator for that. This is a great topic. Can't wait to see what happens with this! You'll probably end up being the next millionairre in the Phillipines. Good luck!

I'll check out that "Bucket Sluice Concentrator"
With regards to "being the next millionaire", I sure hope you have the tongue of an angel  ;D

Offline dalecardon

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »
First off, my apologies for upping this four year old thread. 
I find it necessary so as not to go through lengthy explanation on why I am posting again.
I wish to make an offer to any members who might be interested in gold prospecting in my area. 

One of the admins of this site suggested that the yellow metal is probably concentrated in three low valleys near my place.  He sent me the location of the valleys and I in turn secured the said areas through purchases and lease agreements.  Gold prospecting however, was relegated to my not priority list due to some business projects.   

After being rewarded a basalt quarry permit by the government covering one of the low valleys, gold prospecting is again in my priority list.  I heard basalt rock quarrying can be done simultaneously with gold prospecting.  In a couple of months from now, I will have quarrying heavy equipment in the area.

I am prepared to enter into a mutually beneficial arrangement with experienced prospectors here that will be recommended by the admin.  Please, send me your proposal or ideas thu PM.

Ask me details if you need more information. 

By the way, I can provide free accommodation for prospectors who might be interested in inspecting the area before making a proposal.  You however, need to pay for your fare and food. 

Thanks to all for reading.