collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mulletatorYoungnugget

Dot Guests: 195 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13069
  • stats Total Posts: 131937
  • stats Total Topics: 18429
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 75380 times)

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »

Large macro financial trends generally tend to happen in very slow motion, and thus are very difficult to spot/understand ...

Here's another important video from Faber (from back in Feb 2010)... what's important to note in this video is;

(1.) The US faces bankruptcy within approx. 10 years ... and just so you know; when a country goes bankrupt, it does not file a regulatory bankruptcy filing, what happens is: the currency collapses in purchasing power ... if the US goes bankrupt as Faber says is likely, that'd mean the purchasing power of the US Dollar would be reduced substantially, translating to a Gold price of aprox. $5,000 or more.

(2.) He predicts the EU debt defaults 3 months before the first debt bombs started exploding in Greece.

YouTube
        - Marc Faber: US govt will go bankrupt

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »
Bill,
go get some ground and dig the gold outta it, then you will have no worries ..............Guest

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2010, 06:31:25 PM »
Bill,
go get some ground and dig the gold outta it, then you will have no worries ..............Guest

Those steps are already well under way.
There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline tomcat

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 2
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2010, 07:23:39 PM »
Hummmmmm....I think Bill just bought a heap of.... AME stocks.... in the soon and upcoming rape of our claims fees.....he can smell money without even turning one shovel of gravel.. ;D <-thinking->

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »
This $5,000 per oz. keeps coming up from more and more "experts".  Makes you wonder where everyone's getting the number from-are these guys guilty of wild "guessing" or maybe just repeating  the same thing as the guy sitting next to them?  ...Wil

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2010, 06:11:58 AM »
Awe shoot Greywolf....I was going to go get some lumber to brace my roof.....I thought the sky was falling 
Come to think....maybe I should take my money out of the bank...the sky might land on the bank   

The sky did indeed fall in on the banks 2 years ago and had more of us listened to the warnings we would still have our savings and pensions intact...Wil

honeyman76

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 07:27:04 AM »
IN la la land here, but maybe they need to wipe the world debts and start from scratch again. I can't see this ending well for us Canadians. If the US goes bankrupt, we're buggered too. <-dont~know->

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2010, 07:35:17 AM »
I find that the things I have control over or can influence in some way, I think about now and then.

The things and issues that are out of my control, well I don't lose any sleep over or stress about, I don't waste my time on things like that, can always go prospecting, panning or fishing and have a reallly good day... [<-panning->] <-good_>..Greywolf

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
Sept 14/10 -- IRA says it will start targeting UK bankers ...

Banks and bankers are now potential targets for the Real IRA, leaders of the dissident republican terror group have warned... the bankers grease the politiciansí palms, the politicians bail out the bankers with public funds, the bankers pay themselves fat bonuses and loan the money back to the public with interest. Itís essentially a crime spree that benefits a social elite at the expense of many millions of victims.

... IRA's recent activity has been a wave of so-called "punishment" shootings and beatings of those they deem "antisocial elements" in nationalist working class areas. In Derry alone the Real IRA and other aligned groups have shot around two dozen men over the last 18 months... The Real IRA's leadership was unapologetic over what its critics have described as "rough justice"...

IRA says it will target UK bankers ...

Cement Mixer Driven Into Gates Of Irish Parliament In Banker Bailout Protest ... I bet Larry's thinking to himself "if I could only get those BC Miners motivated too get off their butts like the EU citizens (instead of bickering on message boards) we could really kick some butt against these crooked mining fees increases"...

YouTube
        - Cement Mixer Driven Into Gates Of Irish Parliament

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2010, 05:00:51 PM »

Here's another important video from Faber (from back in Feb 2010)... what's important to note in this video is;

(1.) The US faces bankruptcy within approx. 10 years ... and just so you know; when a country goes bankrupt, it does not file a regulatory bankruptcy filing, what happens is: the currency collapses in purchasing power ... if the US goes bankrupt as Faber says is likely, that'd mean the purchasing power of the US Dollar would be reduced substantially, translating to a Gold price of aprox. $5,000 or more.

(2.) He predicts the EU debt defaults 3 months before the first debt bombs started exploding in Greece.

YouTube
        - Marc Faber: US govt will go bankrupt

Highly respected Wall Street analyst Meredith Whitney says the US Federal Govt. will face pressure to start bailing out US states in approx. 12 months ...

Whitney Says States May Need Federal Bailout in Next 12 Months - Bloomberg ...         

Gear Pan