collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

fishboy3@telus.netHardpan82

Dot Guests: 191 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13049
  • stats Total Posts: 131599
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 74865 times)

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2010, 08:27:06 AM »

Bill:  So....if "Numero Uno's" bankrupt or technically bankrupt how will this affect us?  Wouldn't everyone then follow suit and if everyone's in the crapper at the same time  does it really matter?  How will it affect you, I and everyone else?

Just wondering.  Should we be buying gold or something? What's a good, defensive position to be in? ...Wil

Hi Wil ... here's what the Chinese are doing ... I'll let the video speak for itself, as the Chinese are alot smarter than I...

YouTube
        - The Chinese Gold Rush is On (SURVIVING THE NWO SERIES/ Economics/ Gold)

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2010, 05:59:12 AM »
Hey Bill;
Unable to view video due to my Telus "Ultra Slow Speed Dialup" but it looks like Chinese are buying lots of gold.
BTW, yesterday some dude on CNBC reiterated the price of gold is going to $5,000 an oz. within a few years, so I guess the message for us folks on this forum is to hang on to our gold and wait.  ...Wil

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »
Unable to view video due to my Telus "Ultra Slow Speed Dialup" but it looks like Chinese are buying lots of gold.

That's a big 10-4 Wil
There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2010, 09:17:07 AM »
Ireland Faces Threat of New Downgrades ...

Sept 28, 2010 -- DUBLIN -- Two more credit rating agencies warned Ireland on Tuesday that its debt was at risk of being downgraded further, setting off another leap in borrowing costs ...

Ireland Faces Threat of New Debt Downgrades ...

Offline Bill_Carson

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010, 03:56:38 PM »
Bill_Carson,

Kinda wondering exactly what is the point you are trying to make with all these videos of doom and gloom, curious, there must be a specific issue you have in mind...............Guest

Offline tomcat

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 2
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
Awe shoot Greywolf....I was going to go get some lumber to brace my roof.....I thought the sky was falling  <~ShOcK~>
Come to think....maybe I should take my money out of the bank...the sky might land on the bank  <-dont~know-> ;D :)

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »
Bill_Carson,

Kinda wondering exactly what is the point you are trying to make with all these videos of doom and gloom, curious, there must be a specific issue you have in mind...............Guest

Large macro financial trends generally tend to happen in very slow motion, and thus are very difficult to spot/understand ... this earlier video I posted from Dr. Marc Faber provides one of the better explanations as to whats been happening, and whats going to happen, it may not be the easiest info to understand, but he does a pretty good job of putting it into laymans terms; it's an hour long presentation but it's well worth viewing - if you had to buy a ticket to this 1 hr. presentation, you'd be looking at about a $1,000 per ticket ...

YouTube
        - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, When is the Next AIG to Fall? | Marc Faber

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2010, 05:14:40 PM »
Sorry Bill,

All I see are suits and fat office people, nothing that relates to prospecting or small guy gold mining, have trouble relating to it, kinda thinking it is more for people speculating in the markets, not trying to find or recover gold in the field ..............Guest

Offline juu907

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 16
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »
greywolf: thinking i must agree with you. though i have no use for suits not for funerals, weddings or anything else.as for fat people i have no problem with them. lots of them cant help it. and believe me there are plenty of underweights out there that are real pias.    jerry

Gear Pan