collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 139 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13064
  • stats Total Posts: 131810
  • stats Total Topics: 18419
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 75285 times)

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2010, 09:10:52 PM »

One world goverment!

There's an interesting new internet documentary that was released about a month ago that delves into the realm of N.W.O. theories ... I've only had time to watch approx. the first hr. so far... it sheds light upon the elite special interest groups like the C.F.R. and the Tri-Lateral Commission ...

YouTube
            - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »
A recent speech by Marc Faber on global economics ... talks about artificially low interest rates, monetary policy ... an hour long speech, but worth watching, imo...

YouTube
            - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, When is the Next AIG to Fall? | Marc Faber

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »
Friday, 4 June 2010 -- The value of Hungary's currency has fallen sharply against the euro on fears the country could be facing a Greek-style debt crisis ...

BBC News - Hungary debt fears worry markets ...

YouTube
            - Going broke in Hungary

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »
A recent speech by Marc Faber on global economics ... talks about artificially low interest rates, monetary policy ... an hour long speech, but worth watching, imo...

YouTube

If you haven't taken an hour to watch this video, you really should ... when you see guys like Marc Faber on CNBC for 5 minutes, it's hard to see just how much knowledge they pack around in their head ... watch this video, and I guarantee you'll learn a thing or 2... Faber's been working Wall Street since 1970 - that's 40 years of hard-core hands-on investment experience.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2010, 05:17:40 PM »

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »

YouTube

If you haven't taken an hour to watch this video, you really should ... when you see guys like Marc Faber on CNBC for 5 minutes, it's hard to see just how much knowledge they pack around in their head ... watch this video, and I guarantee you'll learn a thing or 2... Faber's been working Wall Street since 1970 - that's 40 years of hard-core hands-on investment experience.

ZeroHedge.com just put the above Marc Faber interview on the front page of their web site tonight calling it a ... "Must Watch 2010 Presentation" ...

Marc Faber's Must Watch 2010 Presentation | zero hedge ...

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »
If your doing business or have a big contract with a US city or municipality ... going forward; you might want to do your due-diligence on whether they can pay your bill(s) first ...

YouTube
            - Palmer Says Cities Should Try Restructuring Out of Court: Video

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »
Dow Theorist Richard Russell Says: "You Won't Recognize America By The End Of The Year" ...

Richard Russell, the famous writer of the Dow Theory Letters, has a chilling line in today's note;

"batten down the hatches" because there's a HARD RAIN coming.... If I read the stock market
correctly, it's telling me that there is a surprise ahead. And that surprise will be a reversal to the downside for the economy, plus a collection of other troubles ahead...

Dow Theorist Richard Russell: Sell Everything, You Won't Recognize America By The End Of The Year

I originally thought Richard Russell was being a little overly dramatic with the headline in his article ... but now, it looks like he might have nailed it.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2010, 10:21:15 AM »
Friday, 11 June 2010 -- Japan Prime Minister warns of collapse under debt pile ...

Japan is at "risk of collapse" under its huge debt mountain, the country's new prime minister has said...

BBC News - Japan PM Naoto Kan warns of collapse under debt pile ...

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »
Friday, Jul. 2, 2010  -- Schwarzenegger orders 200,000 state workers onto minimum wage ...

Governor puts 200,000 state workers on minimum wage ...

Now that brings new meaning to the phrase "Government Mule"...

Gear Pan