collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dhodgins

Dot Guests: 185 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13016
  • stats Total Posts: 131021
  • stats Total Topics: 18328
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 73968 times)

honeyman76

Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »
My question, remains - - Who exactly is it, that’s holding the grand ‘marker’ for all this debt?
Larry:  To cover their debt the U.S. government has issued bonds which, we're being told, is held mostly by the BRIC countries and individuals in foreign countries where the economies are failing and there is a flight of capital to the U.S. for safety (????) That's the short (pardon the pun)  answer but the consequences of these actions is where everything gets interesting.  For example we're told China is unloading their U.S. debt for U.S. property as they fear devaluation of the greenback and the bonds they are holding will become less valuable as the U.S. dollar deflates and China, in turn, won't let their currency value (Yuan) rise to it's proper valuation. They like the balance of trade right where it is. China's  supposedly also buying gold, systematically.  Will the U.S. dollar fall in value? Will there be a trade war or embargos?
Further consequenses of the above example will no doubt get even more confusing as we experience further mortgage failures and unemplyment in the U.S. and then around the world, which will then lead to demand destruction and things like $40/barrel oil again.
It's all paper-currencies, treasury bills and government bonds.  It'll  take experts smarter than us to figure out where it's all going to end. Maybe they don't know either. ^#!
...Wil

The latest on the news is that people are actually buying up US Dollars which is why currencies around the globe are going down, including the canadian dollar which lost 2 cents today!

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2010, 06:49:09 AM »
The latest on the news is that people are actually buying up US Dollars

That's the "Flight to Safety" mentioned above.  Poorer governments and people living in poorer countries are buying U.S. dollars to preserve their savings, wealth, investments, etc. as their own currencies continue to fall in value. If it wasn't for this flight to safety many feel the U.S. dollar would be falling right now.  Australian and Canadian dollars are considered very safe but most don't know this---our countries are small potatoes compared to the big boys like China, Germany, U.S. and don't get much press.  Also, as commodities fall in price so does the Aussie and Canadian dollars since such a large proportion of our respective countries depends on natural resources (commodities), including oil.

honeyman76

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »
Our GDP is 1.2 Trillion. A small sum compared to the US. I guess thats why people are buying up US dollars

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »
Greeks Paying Over $1,700 US Per Ounce For Physical Gold ...

May 26/2010 ... the Greek Central Bank is selling one ounce gold equivalents are as high as $1,700 (40% over spot), and prices on the black markets are even higher... A popular spot for street vendors to sell their coins is near the Athens Stock Exchange...  there the traders wait for citizens to bring payments received from unloading their paper assets like stocks and bonds...

Greek Scramble For Physical Brings Gold Price To $1,700 Per Ounce | zero hedge ...

Panicky Greeks Paying Over $1,700 Per Ounce For Physical Gold - Coin Update News ...
There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Chuxgold

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Naches Washington
  • Kudos: 10
  • The thinker.
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2010, 06:34:56 PM »
Hay bill.
Are there any countries left, that are still on a gold standard? Or is that even poseble with the rest of the world off of it?
Could be some interesting facts to show from ones that held on to it.
Chuck.
Give self, to gain wisdom,

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2010, 07:18:18 PM »
Are there any countries left, that are still on a gold standard? Or is that even poseble with the rest of the world off of it?

To my knowledge there are none... I think one of the outcomes of the credit/debt crisis will be some type of a re-introduction of some type of hybrid Gold standard, because, without some type of a linkage system, the debt problem will not get resolved.

The Petrol Dollar is probably the closest thing to a modern Gold standard ... however, as we've recently seen, the Oil price is going down, while the Gold price has been going up. One of the Petrol Dollar flaws is = you can't store a barrel of Oil in your bank or your house.
There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »
States Start to Chip Away at Retirement Benefits ...

Euro-zone bailout is shaping up as a “coming attraction” of what we’re about to see across the United States... cash-strapped states are beginning to scale back public-employee retirement benefits to address their fiscal woes.... Northwestern University business school professor Joshua Roth  estimates that as many as 20 states could see their pension funds run dry by 2025; and that was assuming a rather generous 8 percent return on their investments.

States Start to Chip Away at Retirement Benefits - CBS MoneyWatch.com

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »
Miami Budget Begging for Bankruptcy ...

May 25, 2010 .... One commissioner says bankruptcy might be the City's only hope...

Miami Budget Begging for Bankruptcy | NBC Miami ...

===================================================

New Jersey Careening Toward Becoming Greece ...

May 25, 2010 .... New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said the state is “careening our way toward becoming Greece” and can’t afford the cost of benefits and pensions for current workers...

New Jersey Careening Toward Becoming Greece - Bloomberg ...

Offline Chuxgold

• PPT Invited
  • The thinker.
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

To my knowledge there are none... I think one of the outcomes of the credit/debt crisis will be some type of a re-introduction of some type of hybrid Gold standard, because, without some type of a linkage system, the debt problem will not get resolved.

The Petrol Dollar is probably the closest thing to a modern Gold standard ... however, as we've recently seen, the Oil price is going down, while the Gold price has been going up. One of the Petrol Dollar flaws is = you can't store a barrel of Oil in your bank or your house.
So what do you think it is that is holding back the first to go back. Why are we locked to this action? And don't think for a instant I ask looking for a ancwer. I ask, so I can say. One world goverment! One more time. Before its my last. When it all starts to go down. The only option is to erase all debt. And the only way any one agency could have the say to make it happen. Would have to be in power over all.
Any country standing in the way. Will be plowed under. Mabey even nuked as a exzample of the new goverments power. Could be even wind up as the armagedin that was suposed to detrouy the world. But destroyes all we have built insteed. Leaving us with a dieing world tourcherd madness of slavery and toltarian rule. 
Everyone thinks it would take a long time for any of it to reach say us in the us. The begining is the end.
I am more than a believer in natral powers that at some point trump ares. When we acheave total destrction of are world state of mind.
We may have waisted are freedom being free to decide for are selves. Wanting stupid things like power over each other. Hew has got the most?!
Were all making this hapen. We were desinged by it. To coase it. By faith.
There is not many of the mind of the thinker left. To make a balance. I'm trying, but I know I am flowed by the same thing that should realy destroy me. But can't reach me. I have been thru, and seen to much. Emoitional pain is my toy. A mecanisem.   Only the spierichual holds sway over me. You could say I believe I have reached past sanity into the meadiphisical
The thinkers have been removed by critisisems of science controled by religion. I know the ridicule for speeking of something that I only know thru the  laws of a abstract nature of laws. Only those that seek to enslave or miss lead us need proof, to deny those laws. There argument usaly is based on somthing already said or dun by some one ells. The thinker knows no gain from it so promotes nothing. And speeks only from self understood knowledge.
I only loose it when I try to twist or tie others ideas to my own.
I  know I can hear. What a bunch of crap. When I am  trying to get rich selling from it. You all just wait to see what I have to offer for crap. At the pitance I will be asking.  I am giving much more than I take. But I must take something. Or I would not be able to see thru it to anywere. Everything has a costs! And in this new world "nothing" is free. Could be why we can no longer aford it.
The new standard could be the humon soil. For no one will be able to aford to live. Without a debt to the state. Slowly we will become owned. Thru owing more than we could ever pay back. To just servive.
Chuck.

Offline Chuxgold

• PPT Invited
  • The thinker.
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2010, 07:00:57 PM »
Sorry about the temper. But I am not feeling well from a flew. Be glad I held off till I felt a little better. What I had written yesterday. Scared even me. With no way out escape talking the things that no one understands. Alien understandings of things that are all around us. Just because we have eyes dues not mean all is seeable with them. To many years of being told what to see and what not to see. Denial can be taught. And with generations, worshiped until the truth is only a man made creation. Free of the earth and universe.
I am sorry Bill. But I can't pass up the opportunity to make my case heard.
There is no way to start a post about something so deep and heavy. But can be tagged to the one you started because it speaks of asking the question. Why?. Its not just about money.
I never get replies. So should not interfere with your post. If some one wants to discuss any of it.  You can always PM me
Truth is a path. One that takes us to are ultimate discontinuity. Either we pass thru it or are adsorbed by it. Ones that can  pass it by. Do so by possessing only continuity to the universal truth. And Go on to do universal work right away after transformation.  No purgatory! Don't be jealous. The power to transform is in us all. Just not all get the good jobs. And it may take A eternity to rise. If totally demonic in life. But all are cleansed in time.  Like I have said sorcery is not something you can't seek. It finds you if your ready. The danger is that the test can kill everything you are. A true oblivion. No resurrection. Nothing left. We are capable of carrying conections to energies out side tht realm and scope of sience. But without truth there is no purpose for it. It has no effect on this plain. And ones connected with the other must be used.
So I write! Thru words I can give some understanding to why and how the world has been made as it is. Its not a mistake! But to say its intentional would be misleading.
Some one cast a stone back in time. And where we are is what fell. The abstract sees us like a ant farm. It cares. But only about the hole. It takes something special to break from the world, Then from self. To escape the cage of time.
It takes even more to do it in this life.  Running into curtain battle. That is a obviously going to kill you. But doesn’t if worthy. A trip that takes many years. And dues not happen overnight. With lots of time to be tripped up. And start to fear the unknown. Only the truly strong may pass from life to view its wonders. Strong with a truth that applies only there. There, it is strength. Here, it can only be mental power over ones own thoughts. Allowing for a even greater understanding By the time of the discontinuity.  Educating the entire self. Not just the mind. The gut has a brain too! With even more nerve endings than the brain in the head.  The entire body can learn to remember. And be made into one working thing. It is what it takes to extrapolate vast equations into a visible form that that can  show what is truth and what is dilution. That, with time. Makes the sorcerer. Makes them able to see abstractly in there dreams. Because the gut brain dues not sleep.
I will find some where ells To elaborate further. And think that is enough for now.
Do feel free to PM me. Even if to argue. I like the tests of my knowledge. Its been hammerd on for so long. That There is nothing that could hurt it now. Wheather it looks like it or not my sanity is snugly in my pocket. I'll tell the tale some time of when I  I found a true testing at te local mental health. They lost two of there three tharapists. And four councellers. I felt bad at the time. There are thousands that go there for help.
So if youve got it, bring it on.
Chuck.

Gear Pan