collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

fishboy3@telus.net

Dot Guests: 223 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13054
  • stats Total Posts: 131627
  • stats Total Topics: 18400
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 74916 times)

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2013, 02:48:18 PM »
The next country to have it's bank deposits targeted for confiscation?... the following graph shows the countries with the highest percentages of uninsured deposits (circled in red) located in the EU;

Unsecured Depositors ... Get The Hell Out Of These Countries | Zero Hedge

March 24/2013 -- Dutch ABN Ambro To HALT Physical Gold Delivery....

Dutch ABN Ambro To Halt Physical Gold Delivery | Zero Hedge

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »
The FED decides it can't slow-down it's MONEY-PRINTING ... it's full steam ahead with the PRINTING PRESSES...

Gold and Silver Soar As Fed Rejects Tapering and Revs Up The Printing Presses

Offline Tickletime

• PPT Invited
« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »
Yup, they should have eased off the printing. It's not that the public couldn't afford a interest rate hike of a couple percent, it's the US Gov that can't afford it!. They are so into debt that 1% rise will make national debt payments impossible. loss of confidence of the US dollar is just around the corner, then the hyperinflation starts. Unfortunately it's going to happen sooner than one would wish it too...

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #234 on: September 18, 2013, 10:42:01 PM »
Yup, they should have eased off the printing. It's not that the public couldn't afford a interest rate hike of a couple percent, it's the US Gov that can't afford it!. They are so into debt that 1% rise will make national debt payments impossible. loss of confidence of the US dollar is just around the corner, then the hyperinflation starts. Unfortunately it's going to happen sooner than one would wish it too...

Projected US debt default by mid October 2013 .... hold onto your Gold, we may be back over $1,600 p/oz before you know it ....

http://www.treasury.gov/initiatives/Documents/082613%20Debt%20Limit%20Letter%20to%20Congress.pdf

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »
Scary!
And did you know the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned? According to an recent article released on the internet it's run by a consortium of large banks-I didn't believe it at first: always thought it was a part of the U.S. federal government until a friend called up the release on his laptop yesterday.  Talk about the fox watching the hen house!
Just lucky I didn't bet any money on this one!   LOL   ...Wil

Gear Pan