collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mulletatorYoungnugget

Dot Guests: 168 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13069
  • stats Total Posts: 131937
  • stats Total Topics: 18429
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 75377 times)

Offline Vagadero

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 3
Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
Is anybody an economist here?

Offline Bill_Carson

• The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »
Jim Grant Joins The Chorus Demanding A Return To The Gold Standard ...

The classical gold standard, the one that was in place from 1880 to 1914, is what the world needs now. In its utility, economy and elegance, there has never been a monetary system like it." And no, as Jim Rickards among others claim, a return to the gold standard would not be deflationary...if gold were to be converted to the USD at between $5,000 and $35,000/oz. ...

Jim Grant Joins The Chorus Demanding A Return To The Gold Standard | zerohedge.com ...
There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »
32 US States have run out funds to make unemployment benefit payments ... CA, MI, NY Worst ...

May 21/2010 -- EconomicPolicyJournal.com  has learned that 32 states have run out funds to make unemployment benefit payments and that the federal government has been supplying these states with funds so that they can make their  payments to the unemployed...

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: 32 States Have Borrowed from the Federal Government to Make Unemployment Payments ...

Recent chart action showing big potential problems brewing in the US Municipal Debt/Bond market...

The Muni Bond Selloff Is Terrifying, As Everyone Watches California's Big Sale - BusinessInsider.com ...

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2010, 11:46:59 AM »
UN Report: Scrap dollar as sole reserve currency -
A United Nations report released on Tuesday calls for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the main global reserve currency, saying it has been unable to safeguard value...

Scrap dollar as sole reserve currency: U.N. report
| Reuters

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2010, 03:00:17 PM »
Sept 14/10 -- IRA says it will start targeting UK bankers ...

Banks and bankers are now potential targets for the Real IRA, leaders of the dissident republican terror group have warned... the bankers grease the politicians’ palms, the politicians bail out the bankers with public funds, the bankers pay themselves fat bonuses and loan the money back to the public with interest. It’s essentially a crime spree that benefits a social elite at the expense of many millions of victims.

... IRA's recent activity has been a wave of so-called "punishment" shootings and beatings of those they deem "antisocial elements" in nationalist working class areas. In Derry alone the Real IRA and other aligned groups have shot around two dozen men over the last 18 months... The Real IRA's leadership was unapologetic over what its critics have described as "rough justice"...

IRA says it will target UK bankers ...

I guess will we soon find out if the IRA are "all show, and no go" ...

Cowen Scorned as Ireland Mourns Loss of Independence -
Irish rebels fought for independence during World War I, boasting they served “neither King nor Kaiser.” Ireland may now have to do exactly that to qualify for a bailout partly funded by both Britain and Germany...

Cowen Scorned as Ireland Mourns Loss of Independence - BusinessWeek.com

EU agrees bailout for Ireland | Europe | Deutsche Welle

Full Text Of Irish Government/Eurogroup Statements On Ireland Bailout | zerohedge.com

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »
China, Russia announce they are quitting the US Dollar ...

China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday...

China, Russia quit dollar - ChinaDaily.com

Also... note how within 24 hrs of this public announcement by China/Russia ... the North/South Korean war was re-started ... if you dont know; South Korea is an American Puppet regime, and North Korea is a Chinese puppet regime... it looks like China and the US will go to war soon using their 2 favorite Asian puppet regimes as fronts/covers.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2011, 06:40:38 PM »

Large macro financial trends generally tend to happen in very slow motion, and thus are very difficult to spot/understand ... this earlier video I posted from Dr. Marc Faber provides one of the better explanations as to whats been happening, and whats going to happen, it may not be the easiest info to understand, but he does a pretty good job of putting it into laymans terms; it's an hour long presentation but it's well worth viewing - if you had to buy a ticket to this 1 hr. presentation, you'd be looking at about a $1,000 per ticket ...

YouTube
        - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, When is the Next AIG to Fall? | Marc Faber

Mar 9, 2011 -- PIMCO Total Return Fund dumps all it's U.S. government-related debt ...

The world's largest bond fund has gone ultra bearish on the United States, dumping all of its U.S. government-related debt holdings...

Reuters - Business News - Portfolio.com ...

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2011, 06:26:12 AM »
it looks like China and the US will go to war soon using their 2 favorite Asian puppet regimes as fronts/covers.

Let's hope not!  Neither side can afford to lose and the only way to win just might include nuclear weapons.  I think China and the U.S. would likely work things out long before allowing anything like an indirect war or a North Koreal-South Korea war to happen.  JMO
Some of those gold numbers/oz. being thrown around are starting to sound a little crazy, as well ...Wil

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2011, 10:13:35 AM »

Mar 9, 2011 -- PIMCO Total Return Fund dumps all it's U.S. government-related debt ...

The world's largest bond fund has gone ultra bearish on the United States, dumping all of its U.S. government-related debt holdings...

Reuters - Business News - Portfolio.com ...

The world’s largest bond fund initiates short position on US Treasury debt ...

Pimco bets against U.S. Treasuries - The Globe and Mail ...

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
S&P puts US Govt. Triple AAA Credit Rating on Negative Watch ...

YouTube
        - Egan Says S&P U.S. Rating Report Represents `Sea Change'

Gear Pan