collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mulletatorYoungnugget

Dot Guests: 171 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13069
  • stats Total Posts: 131937
  • stats Total Topics: 18429
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........  (Read 75375 times)

honeyman76

Re: 20 Reasons Global Debt Time Bomb Explodes Soon........
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »
Bill, this happened yesturday. 25% of all homes in America are in Foreclosure. All foreclosers have been halted!

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2010, 06:17:26 AM »
25% of all homes in America are in Foreclosure.

Dwayne-sounds like an awfully high %.
Or is it? Holy crap!  If that's true something big's got to happen!  ...Wil

Offline Bill_Carson

• Kudos: 3
    • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »
October 12, 2010 -- The cost of insuring against a default on U.S. government bonds via so-called credit default swaps rose 28% in the quarter ended Sept. 30 ...

Debt market strips U.S. of triple-A rating ...

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

honeyman76

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
Hi Wil, this was on Global news the day that I had posted it

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2010, 01:05:52 PM »
... some of those Canadians who rushed down into the states to buy foreclosed homes, may soon be facing some serious problems ...

Oct 12th 2010 -- Evicted Family Breaks Into Foreclosed Home ...

Just as new owners were about to move in, the previous owners of a foreclosed house in Simi Valley, Calif. broke into their former home and re-occupied it with locksmith, attorney and camera crew in tow... VIDEO...

YouTube
        - EVICTED FAMILY RECLAIMS FORECLOSED HOME WITH ATTORNEY!  10-13-2010

There are 2 types of people in this world my friend; those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2010, 09:17:36 AM »

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »

Here's another important video from Faber (from back in Feb 2010)... what's important to note in this video is;

(1.) The US faces bankruptcy within approx. 10 years ... and just so you know; when a country goes bankrupt, it does not file a regulatory bankruptcy filing, what happens is: the currency collapses in purchasing power ... if the US goes bankrupt as Faber says is likely, that'd mean the purchasing power of the US Dollar would be reduced substantially, translating to a Gold price of aprox. $5,000 or more.

(2.) He predicts the EU debt defaults 3 months before the first debt bombs started exploding in Greece.

YouTube
        - Marc Faber: US govt will go bankrupt

11/11/2010 -- QE II Has Lit the Fuse ...

For a very long time I have been calling for, expecting and otherwise anticipating the day that the Federal Reserve would begin openly monetizing government debt. I knew the day would come intellectually, but in my heart I hoped it wouldn't. But with the Fed's recent decision to directly monetize the next 8 months of federal deficit spending, that day has finally arrived...

Guest Post: Alert: QE II Has Lit the Fuse | zero hedge

Offline Past Member

• Province/State: On a tertiary ancient river channel.
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2010, 10:22:11 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k[/youtube].

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2010, 06:12:28 AM »
Interesting-yesterday it was announced 80% of mortgages in Las Vegas are "underwater". their mortgage is more than the home's value.  When's it going to end?  I wonder if anyone's figured out that the export of good paying manufacturing jobs to offshore producers have caused most of this calamity.  And the scary part-those jobs will not be coming back.  Which is more important-importing cheap goods or losing your job!  So much for these smart-ass, know-it-all, wiser-adviser economists; maybe they should all go back to (public) school and learn some plain old common sense!
We still have it pretty good here but I feel  bad for  my  friends down south; I know some of them are really hurting and through no fault of their own.  Just hope things get better again, real soon ...Wil

Offline Bill_Carson

« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2010, 10:06:30 AM »
China’s Credit Rating Agency Downgrades US Debt for the 2nd time in 6 Months ...

Dagong has downgraded the local and foreign currency long term sovereign credit rating of the United States of America from “AA” to “A+”, which reflects its deteriorating debt repayment capability and drastic decline of the government’s intention of debt repayment...

China’s Credit Rating Agency Downgrades America… Again ...

Taking Dagong’s downgrade at face value, Uncle Sam is now a credit on the level of Costco...

Chinese Rater U.S. Downgrade: U.S. as Creditworthy as Costco - MarketBeat - WSJ ...

Gear Pan