collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

pascalfortier

Dot Guests: 222 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12963
  • stats Total Posts: 129995
  • stats Total Topics: 18183
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Clean Gold Sluice A - Z  (Read 35276 times)

Offline goldivanti

• Province/State: Geita
  • Kudos: 3
  • Go and get gold now!
    • Start Your Own Gold Mine
Cleangold field assaying method beats laboratories
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 10:53:32 PM »
This is standard Cleangold method, available from manufacturer, it provides field assay within 5 minutes and replaces laboratory assays, long times in determining the gold content.

You can see the result of one full prospecting pan of material, tested with prospectors sluice.
Result is around 30% better than the same amount of material processed with gold pan

One Estwing 12" gold pan is used for controlled volume of soil, in this case 1.75 liters.
20190492_100447.jpg

The Cleangold field assaying begins:
20190492_100834.jpg

Our Organization Executive Secretary is conducting the field assay on ground in Kenya:
20190492_100844.jpg

Controlled quantity of soil is transferred onto the Prospector Sluice and processed:
20190492_100851.jpg

The final line of gold is seen:
20190492_103515.jpg

This test represents 100 grams per tonne, rich ore. We record pictures by using meter tape and written Prospecting Check report:
20190492_103633.jpg

This ore has from 100-300 tonnes per tonne. The waste ore contains 10-12 grams per tonne.
Start Your Own Gold Mine
https://www.startyourowngoldmine.com

Offline goldivanti

• Go and get gold now!
Cleangold Prospector Sluice beats "vortex" matting
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2019, 11:12:52 PM »
"Vortex" matting as deceptfully advertised by gold prospector equipment dealers is nothing more but conveyor belt cut in pieces. It is a non-engineered piece of matting that does recover small nuggets and fine gold. Here is clear field test on how much "vortex" or conveyor belt is loosing against Cleangold Prospector sluice.

Date: April 2nd 2019
Place: Artisanal, mercury utilizing mining site in Kenya
Quantity of soil: 50 kg
Estimated grade of ore: 100-300 tonnes from previous reports
Vortex matting: 2 meters long and longer
Cleangold Prospector Sluice: 20 cm on the end of this narrow sluice on picture
Water pressure: manual usage of a bottle, approximately equivalent to 1 RULE pumpe 500 GPH

Results: ALL fine gold stopped by Cleangold Prospector Sluice, "vortex" matting loosing gold even on 50 kg of material. None losses observed and found in multiple verifications of tailings.

The upgrading sluice is being set to test the rich ores on ground. It need not be 2 meters long, but it also shows that 2 meters of vortex matting does not mean really much, gold is lost on the way.
20190492_110842.jpg

The Cleangold Prospector Sluice is almost not seen on the end of this long one, works better than 2 meter "vortex":
20190492_111014.jpg

Crowd is attracted to see what is really going on:
20190492_114032.jpg
20190492_114320.jpg

These are the losses of "vortex" matting caught on Prospector Sluice. No losses found after Prospector Sluice, multiple verifications evidenced it. Proper methodology applied. 20 cm Cleangold Prospector Sluice blocks the fine gold losses from vortex matting.
20190492_121714.jpg

Majority of gold was collected by vortex matting, this is gold larger than 50 mesh:
20190492_123826.jpg

This is gold 50-100 mesh from vortex matting:
20190492_124430.jpg

This is gold smaller than 100 mesh from vortex matting:
20190492_130336.jpg

More than 5 grams of gold collected from 50 kg rich ores. We expected some stamped nuggets. Otherwise, Cleangold system can be used alone to process 50 kg efficiently.

Start Your Own Gold Mine

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
Re: Clean Gold Sluice A - Z
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2019, 07:06:54 PM »
Hi.gold ivanti.Your statements contradict themselfes.
#1 conveyeror belts are not vortex.
#2  V ripped matting is not vortex
#3 vortex matting is very highly enginered.Thousands of hours of testing and redesigning goes into true vortex matts.#4 i use vortex and get gold that can only be seen under a microscope.That being said you have not used real vortex matting.I beleive you stated it was too expensive.Both Keenes and gold hog build excellent matting,There are some european copies out there that work well too.Just making a point.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline goldivanti

• Go and get gold now!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2019, 10:59:21 PM »
OK VS I'll bite  :) If what I write needs to be deleted or withdrawn due to legal action so be it. The information is in the patent that anyone can look up so is public.  I am NOT advocating people build their own from this information and believe that if people knew better how it worked then there would not be so much angst over the whole thing and likely Cleangold would sell a lot more product.

Let me point out difference between the equipment and technology.

Technology as by Wikipedia: Technology ("science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia[2]) is the collection of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation. Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, and the like, or it can be embedded in machines to allow for operation without detailed knowledge of their workings. Systems (e. g. machines) applying technology by taking an input, changing it according to the system's use, and then producing an outcome are referred to as technology systems or technological systems.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology

So far I know rarely some manufacturer will provide full technology processes, methods, tips, skills advices with the equipment as Cleangold products.

You will simply get to buy the "sluice" without even a piece of information about the actual usage, process, optimizations, and without possibility to optimize the sluice. Unlike with Cleangold products where full methods are provided and easy to explain.

And finally, who needs gold, is not going to have angst.

I am intrigued by the Cleangold system. I think that many systems work in many ways and have varying efficiencies. Cleangold seems to have it's benefits and I hope that Fossiker or David will join the discussion to keep things on track and let me know if I have anything wrong or out of place. I do not claim that Cleangold is better or worse than any other system and frankly am always amazed that anyone with any system (including other systems people have been discussing) would make such claims! Too many factors are involved to be the best at everything - there always trade offs.

No need for theory. Our tests are evident. Gold is lost over conveyor belt matting regardless of its size. Gold is completely captured with Cleangold systems. No losses can be found by using gold panning or Cleangold system. The ore becomes practically not usable any more for local miners and tailings have no values that can be exploited again. I speak of practical usage, not of ideal gold in such soil, I am sure some gold is in soil, but is not worth.

Tailings from all other miners are worth enough for us to exploit them exactly with the Cleangold system.

Other people may do their own tests. They may come up with quite different results.

I have done tests in 2012 and could recover all free gold particles from very heavy black sand loaded grinded lode ore. There was no preparation of Cleangold sluices on my side, I did not follow the methods, as I did not have all the tools. But no free gold particles we could find in the tailings. None.

This does not mean you take the Cleangold sluice and you will get same result as I have got it. There are other parameters such as speed of work, type of ores, slope and water pressure. We retained the ore so to check what gold is lost, nothing could be found. We had a guy running around our ores, very interested, he was giving inarticulate sounds due to his surprise that he could not find any gold particles.

Other person may do test without understanding the methods, not following methods, and not having proper technology to prepare the ores, and may not have same results. Same with many other types of equipment, one need to know principles, usage, at least should have a manual to know how to operate that piece of equipment.

We did not need a microscope to observe that so much gold is lost in too short grinding, so yesterday we have pushed artisanal miners to prepare gold by grinding it somewhat longer. They would otherwise be loosing 2-4 grams per tonne by not preparing the ores good enough.

These pictures below shall be self explanatory.

20190401_164720.jpg
20190401_164726.jpg
Start Your Own Gold Mine

Offline goldivanti

• Go and get gold now!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2019, 11:02:51 PM »
#3 vortex matting is very highly enginered.Thousands of hours of testing and redesigning goes into true vortex matts.#4 i use vortex and get gold that can only be seen under a microscope.That being said you have not used real vortex matting.I beleive you stated it was too expensive.Both Keenes and gold hog build excellent matting,There are some european copies out there that work well too.Just making a point.Luck,Mcbain.

I speak of vortex matting that appears on pictures as dark black or brown matting on the following link:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vortex+matting+sluice&atb=v154-3am&iax=images&ia=images

That what is commonly known as "vortex matting".

And that what you can see on those pictures is not highly engineered, it is conveyor belt matting, we purchase that from used conveyor belt suppliers such as Atlas Belting https://www.atlasbelt.com/

It does capture gold well, it needs frequent cleanups and it looses so much gold that it simply cannot work alone.

I do not refer to Dream Matting from Gold Rat.

Start Your Own Gold Mine

Offline goldivanti

• Go and get gold now!
Re: Cleangold Sluice A - Z
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2019, 11:21:28 PM »
April 4th 2019, Kenya:

Today I was doing a test of 50kg of raw material at location "B". Material was grinded in a rudimentary ball mill for about hour. 

Material has been washed with narrow sluice with Vortex matting, and Cleangold Cleanup Through. Angle of the sluice was 10 degrees and water has been recirculated using RULE pump of 500 GPH. Tailing were checked two times during this process. Check was made using Cleangold Prospectors Sluice. No trace of gold were found in tailings.

After washing, concetrate has being separated. In one bucket was concentrate from vortex matting and in another was black sand concetrate. All concetrate has been worked and gold was extracted. Gold was transfered into metal pot, puted on a fire to let water evaporise and after that transfered on a sheet of paper. Mini digital scale was used to measure gold at
the end of a process and the result was 1,14g of gold per 50kg of material. After that, concentrate tailings were checked two times (one time per ich type of concetrate) with Cleangold Prospector Sluice and no traces of gold were found.

Conclusion is that this type of ore containes
fron 20-23 grams of gold per 1 tone of material.

20190404_141830.jpg
Start Your Own Gold Mine

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 71
  • Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2019, 01:23:34 AM »
Excellent write-up of your testing!   <-yahoo_>

Your use of English (Tanzanian) is refreshing, creative and a credit to your ability to adapt to and use other languages.  Well Done!   [-1st-] 

I see by your profile that you are from Tanzania and I just read that English is commonly used but one of many other languages in South Eastern Africa.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tz.html

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline goldivanti

• Go and get gold now!
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2019, 01:37:43 AM »
Excellent write-up of your testing!   <-yahoo_>

Your use of English (Tanzanian) is refreshing, creative and a credit to your ability to adapt to and use other languages.  Well Done!   [-1st-] 

In reading about Tanzania I just learned that English is commonly used but one of many other languages in South Eastern Africa.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tz.html

Joe

Person writing it is Serbian. My origin is from Balkan area too. Location is in Kenya.
Start Your Own Gold Mine

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2019, 07:47:57 PM »
Hi.Ican see your frustration.Of all the pics you showed,I only seen one that I would consider true Vortex matting.Or what I consider as vortex.Well done.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline johnedoe

• Kudos: 10
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2019, 08:11:32 PM »

I would like to see an image of this matting you consider highly engineered vortex mat.
Because the vortex mat I am familiar with... That which is used in the gold cube for example is nothing more than conveyor belting....
Just trying to ge t some clarification here so we can all be on the same page.
Thank's

Gear Pan
Gold Rat