collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

WoodspiritBTS

Dot Guests: 225 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13068
  • stats Total Posts: 131919
  • stats Total Topics: 18428
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Micro Flood Gold  (Read 87763 times)

Offline GPEX admin

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Hope, BC Canada
  • Kudos: 52
  • Larry
    • GPEX Gold And Platinum Explorations
Re: Micro Flood Gold
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2010, 10:32:24 AM »
Maybe keep them up for another 2 - 3 days ... just so whoever is gone for the weekend, can get caught up on Monday, and not be confused as to why we are going in a different direction.

Good idea !

And.......

For this, I envision submissions from individuals (who have fabricated or otherwise had fabricated, or purchased same - - or are using same) which would include a write-up along with photos and videos, which should go on to describe the type of ore used, highlights on the intricate features, all operating procedures and results.  And eventually, testimonials from unbiased persons.  This sound consistent with the intended direction - - any opposing views?
Somebody said that it couldn't be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That maybe it couldn't but he wouldn't be one
Who'd say so until he had tried.

Offline willthedancer

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Portland OR, USA
  • Kudos: 6
  • All my hair fell through.
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »
Go ahead and pull mine too. I'm done talking.
Naps are wasted on toddlers, only an adult can appreciate them. Looking for mine now.

Offline oldprospector2

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2010, 12:19:06 AM »
Go ahead and pull mine too. I'm done talking.

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2010, 10:11:59 PM »
Howdy All,
Just got back from Drift Mining and lots of panning in blue clay mush (if you know what I mean,) looking for signs of direction on the ancient river bed of the area. A Products Page would be interesting if it's set up properly. As far as testing the validity of the claims - I have to think on that one. Accompanying testimonials is nice, but I find it hard to get them in writing myself. In fact most folks phone me up and tell me how much they like my whatever, but few of them will post to my web site, even when I ask them too. Another consideration is what constatutes the type of articles we are calling products. In a broadband situation we would have to review the latest Trackhoe, Rubber Boats, etc. In the Narrowband situation, we would keep the products to only the Recreational Miner as an example. Yet another consideration is the integrity of this very Forum. I believe that if we go with some form of Products Page that the information isn't a competitive hot air competition fight, but rather unbiased results that help to guide folks in their decision making without the hype. And oh yes, I do believe that this subject has nothing to do with our original subject "Micro Gold" so if you want to post these threads somewhere else, then I whole heartily agree. Cheers.

The Fossicker
Pyramid Pro Pan" width="468" height="60" border="0

Offline pickaxe

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »
Hello, Ladies and gentlemen. lol New to the forum here, but I can already see it will be a regular stopping place. Thanks for sharing your valuable info.

I wanted to reply briefly to the Cleangold question. No, i don't have any personal experience. Not with the product, anyway. The reason you can not find ANY info on the Cleangold products in American literurature is because Mr. Plath threatens to sue forum owners if his people find a discussion about the product. Three forum owners, at least, have been threatened with lawsuits if a discussion like has been going on here persisted. It's amazing to me this has been allowed to be talked about thus far here without the owner being contacted by Mr. Plaths lawyers.
Perhaps it's because his salesman is here, working. I know this is the truth as I was personally shushed by PM and a thread DELETED by a forum owner, not long ago.

I think Mr. Plath is not looking at the long picture on his product, looking at the maybe 20 folks who would build their own, instead of the many, many who might buy his products here in North America. I believe his Cleangold products rate our study if Mr. Plath would relax a bit and allow discussion. The thing with Third World folk is he has a "captive" audience. Its Merc, or his product. And very few of those people would have the rescources to copy his design. And I believe he has a foot in the door with the World Health Org. I say, Good for him, those peoples working with Mercury rate a chance at a healthy life through his products. But don't cut us North American miners out, because some of us are do-it-yourselfrs. We like a quality product too.  

My .02,       pickaxe

P.S. I want to add that I did not mean to give the impression that the deleted thread mentioned above was on this forum. It was not. My apologies.

Offline NickMarch

• PPT Invited
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2010, 07:01:52 PM »

I wanted to reply briefly to the Cleangold question. No, i don't have any personal experience. Not with the product, anyway. The reason you can not find ANY info on the Cleangold products in American literurature is because Mr. Plath threatens to sue forum owners if his people find a discussion about the product.

Perhaps it's because his salesman is here, working. I know this is the truth as I was personally shushed by PM and a thread DELETED by a forum owner, not long ago.

I think Mr. Plath is not looking at the long picture on his product, looking at the maybe 20 folks who would build their own, instead of the many, many who might buy his products here in North America. I believe his Cleangold products rate our study if Mr. Plath would relax a bit and allow discussion. The thing with Third World folk is he has a "captive" audience. Its Merc, or his product. And very few of those people would have the rescources to copy his design. And I believe he has a foot in the door with the World Health Org. I say, Good for him, those peoples working with Mercury rate a chance at a healthy life through his products. But don't cut us North American miners out, because some of us are do-it-yourselfrs. We like a quality product too.   

My .02,       pickaxe

pickaxe,
I've noticed quite a few people here have asked for information and videos of the cleangold system.  The person selling has yet to give any information other than links to studies written by Plath.  Doesn't make me interested in the product.  I would not spend hundreds of dollars to buy the product just to get answers (or should I say find out for myself) to simple questions that should be answered by those who sell the product.

I really don't get the mercury thing?  Just about any product made for prospectors does not require mercury.  So what makes the cleangold product different?  How does it eliminate the need for mercury? 

From what I've seen of the cost to buy cleangold these same people could buy many other products.  Maybe it's one of those "Grants" companies get from the Government. 

The one video I did see that used cleangold showed someone scrapping black sands off of the surface of cleangold.  I gather that the magnetic sign material holds black sands that hold gold.  It doesn't seem practical as from what I saw you would have to continually scrape the black sands off or they would build up rather quickly.  Then what?  You capture the gold from the black sands with mercury?  How would they seperate the gold from the black sands? 

It may be ok for someone who doesn't care about continually stopping (or operating at a slow pace) to wipe off the sands but I don't see it as being practical in a commercial operation. 

Getting mercury out of the enviroment is a good thing.  Show ways to get micron gold without using mercury is also a good thing.  I'm going to contact the organizations and show them how to get micron sized gold without mercury (and without black sands) using two buckets and a stick. 

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »
Now on this ocassion I find that I will whole heartily agree with NICKMARCH what is up with the CLEANGOLD SYSTEM, now from what I 've been able to see there isn't all thatr much diffferent from the GOUGHTA TABLE though I could be wrong and at times are asssumed toi be .............Guest

Offline GPEX admin

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Hope, BC Canada
  • Kudos: 52
  • Larry
    • GPEX Gold And Platinum Explorations
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2010, 12:55:43 AM »

For the life of me I cannot figure out Why and How things drift so far off topic, and so quickly after hardly getting things back on track.

The topic as I recall, is on Micro Flood Gold, and the varied means for recovering same.  In other words, identifying a certain piece or type of equipment and through using it or testing what it will do, by either the person responsible for producing it or someone who has used it, reporting on its results. This is NOT, and I repeat, is not, an open gate for once again targeting an individual or a recovery system before whomever has had a chance to offer it into consideration.

And again, this is not a contest between makers.... (I felt I was quite clear on that) it is a testing and evaluation of products and methods.  In other words, per the CleanGold System, if the individual doesn’t wish to bring his product forward, or someone having used same doesn’t report on its performance, then simply “leave it alone.”  It just doesn’t make it into the consideration list.  And no comment ought to then be made against it unless either of the two criteria applies.  And under no circumstances should there be a personal attack. None.... unless a complainant can substantiate a fraudulent or misleading action has taken place.  The same applies for the two-bucket system, if it’s not going to be brought forward, then enough talk about that too.... it also is then eliminated from consideration.  There’s no legitimacy in a claim or counter claim whatsoever, unless a product is indeed used or tested by the individual making such statement.  Idle allegations will not do.

P  L  E  A  S  E  !!  Fossicker started a most interesting thread, quit obliterating it.
Somebody said that it couldn't be done
But he with a chuckle replied
That maybe it couldn't but he wouldn't be one
Who'd say so until he had tried.

Offline NickMarch

• PPT Invited
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2010, 08:13:59 AM »
I went back and read the first post in this thread.  The only question was...

How about let's hearing from others who have some experience chasing small micro gold and trying to find where it likes to hide. Any tips??

Practically every article that I've read says that micron gold is found on the inside bend of turns in waterways.  Places where the water is calm.

The second post was...

Hello Fossicker
What equipment would you use to recover micro fine gold?

I didn't find that Fossicker answered. 

Then we were all called insane with some links to reports about cleangold...

lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* With all due respect - YOU'RE ALL INSANE!!  lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* Before I do, here are some reachable reports that can be read or downloaded without having to pay a high fee for a Science Paper on the Cleangold subject from Peers in the field:

artminers.org/artminers/peru_cleangold report.html

global mercury project: equipment specificationsfor the demonstration units in sudan

Sluice Mat

Marcello M. Veiga, Associate Professor of University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, Reducing/Replacing Mercury in ASM Operations

www.globalmercuryproject.org/countries/venezuela-from%20dynamics%20hg%20pollution.pdf

In some of these reports there are some very informative pieces of information if you know what you're looking at....   

Cheers.

The Fossicker

Larry posted...

For the life of me I cannot figure out Why and How things drift so far off topic, and so quickly after hardly getting things back on track.

The topic as I recall, is on Micro Flood Gold, and the varied means for recovering same.  In other words, identifying a certain piece or type of equipment and through using it or testing what it will do, by either the person responsible for producing it or someone who has used it, reporting on its results. This is NOT, and I repeat, is not, an open gate for once again targeting an individual or a recovery system before whomever has had a chance to offer it into consideration.

And again, this is not a contest between makers.... (I felt I was quite clear on that) it is a testing and evaluation of products and methods.  In other words, per the CleanGold System, if the individual doesn’t wish to bring his product forward, or someone having used same doesn’t report on its performance, then simply “leave it alone.”  It just doesn’t make it into the consideration list.  And no comment ought to then be made against it unless either of the two criteria applies.  And under no circumstances should there be a personal attack. None.... unless a complainant can substantiate a fraudulent or misleading action has taken place.  The same applies for the two-bucket system, if it’s not going to be brought forward, then enough talk about that too.... it also is then eliminated from consideration.  There’s no legitimacy in a claim or counter claim whatsoever, unless a product is indeed used or tested by the individual making such statement.  Idle allegations will not do.

P  L  E  A  S  E  !!  Fossicker started a most interesting thread, quit obliterating it.

Fossicker posted links to articles that contained information about cleangold.  Cleangold is a piece of equipment used specifically for micron gold.  That struck me as bringing forward and including the product in the discussion.  If someone includes a piece of equipment and then fails to answer any questions then (as I stated in my post) We would have to buy the product just to get answers.  Being that I won't buy it to get answers I read the articles from the posted links about cleangold and other articles on the same sites and found an article that says...

"Gold becomes trapped in a magnetite layer which can be easily scrapped and washed into a pan. Using a magnet, the magnetite is removed"

and

"However, as the magnetic separation isn’t always 100% efficient, and the concentrate tailings
can carry some gold, so amalgamation or even leaching of the concentrates is recommended" 
[/b]

I had no choice but to get answers from the articles and what I observed from a video that was posted in this forum.  To post links to sites who's mission is to cut or eliminate the use of mercury thereby implying cleangold as a solution is fraudulent and misleading being that the use of mercury is a "recommended" part of the cleangold process.  The use of magnetics is something that Fossicker criticized in another thread.  Being that the cleangold system uses magnets to seperate gold from black sands and is part of the cleangold system I find it misleading to criticize the use of magnets.   

The two bucket method is something that I will show as soon as I can get a patent pending issued on something else.  That will hopefully be within ten days.  If anyone has any questions I'll answer them as long as the question wasn't answered in the video.  If anyone has any criticism of the method but hasn't tried it, I'll ask them to try it for themself.  It won't cost them hundreds of dollars.  It will cost them a bucket being that a hole has to be drilled into the bucket and about 50 cents.  If they still choose to criticize then so be it!  Pro's and cons are what make a discussion.   

honeyman76

« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2010, 08:46:05 AM »

For what my thoughts are worth, I have to agree with GPEX. Lets see facts and not speculation. Innocent until proven guilty. Lets see some hard data

Gear Pan
Gold Rat