collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

bcgoldjunky

Dot Guests: 170 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13005
  • stats Total Posts: 130828
  • stats Total Topics: 18306
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Micro Flood Gold  (Read 86218 times)

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 7
Re: Micro Flood Gold
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2010, 10:14:30 PM »
Howdy Mr. K and All,
Yes, I'll be at the Salem Show again this year and also Roseberg, Oregon. I would be glad to give you the run down up front and personal! When I demonstrate Cleangold at the shows, I give you just a taste of what's it all about right in front of you. If you liked what you saw and buy in, then I give you directions on how to recover the gold in a easy manner. As you work with the system yourself and get the feel of using new equipment, you can ask questions to us if needed and we'll take you as far as you need to go. Most of the Cleangold Sluices I show are for the Recreational Folks and Semi Serious crowd, but I can provide you with the more serious side of mining if needed. One fact I find rather strange is that we sell to a lot of Serious miners, yet the Recreational miners seem more hesitant about jumping into this new approach to an old problem. I just don't know anything out there that is as inexpensive as Cleangold yet works so well. It has even out performed a Centrifugal in a test. Read: Global Mercury Project - Equipment Specifications for the Demonstration Units in Sudan. pg. 3 and pg. 11. As I said before, I can't understand why no one can seem to find information about Cleangold - it's out there. In the future I may post a listing on my web site that you can go to and get this information. As far as the video, give me some time, but I'm on it. Enough said about Cleangold for now. I started this Post to talk about micro flood gold not my product, but it's been fun The fish or other types of oils used to recover gold has a history and I'm sure it has its merits in certain situations. Don't quote me, but I believe a similar process was or is being used in a famous small gold area here in the United States. Alpha Wolf and Golly Mr. Science seem up to the task of explaining this interesting process and I'm eager to learn what I can of something old yet with a new twist. Do carry on. Cheers.

The Fossicker
Pyramid Pro Pan" width="468" height="60" border="0

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2010, 12:06:10 AM »
Where do you buy fish oil...how much a gallon is it?
What type of fish...oil ?
So when I eat Tuna...it's full of mercury  <~ShOcK~>
When I eat Salmon..same thing ...mercury.  <~ShOcK~>
Where is all of the Iodine coming from?

So...if Iodine eats gold
       and Mercury eats gold

What happens when Iodine and Mercury are together....?   <~ShOcK~>    Any Chemists on the Forum?  <-dont~know->

Anybody know the answers  <-dont~know->  <-thinking-> <-hypnotized-> ^#! nerd$#@ [^Crazy!#]

Offline NickMarch

• PPT Invited
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2010, 05:22:41 AM »
menhaden oil  It's about $20 a gallon.  Search yahoo and you will find numerous sites selling it such as Glory Hole Menhade Oil @ Boating and Fishing Catalog - Your Online Resource for the Gear the Pros Use!

Offline Toppossum

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 2
  • He who hesitates waits.
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »
Hello Extreme Newbie here.

I am finding the information on this thread to be exceptionally educational.  I am
new to this hobby and I have several times run across very fine gold when recreational panning,
but I had no idea how to separate it from the black sand.  Thanks for all the good information. 

Now for the $64 dollar question what would be a good set of equipment for a beginner to have
to go from shovel to final separation if he wants to keep the bank account and his wife
happy?

I am already leaning toward a Clean Gold system do to the cost.

Thanks

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »
Howdy Toppossum,
If you are only getting a little fine gold from panning, it would not be practicable to spend any money on any unit. But on the other hand if you are in a place with an amount of fine gold worth gathering then by all means get a piece of equipment that can do the job. Cleangold isn't the only way to skin a cat, but so far I haven't seen any other system that can do the job it does as easy and cheaply for the average miner. If I'm wrong on this point someone please correct me. Check my web site FOSSICKERS.COM -  Gold Pan Prospectors to see some of the units if you're interested. Cheers.

The Fossicker

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2010, 11:46:08 PM »
Ya know Fossicker, we are still waiting to see some video footage of what you are yacking about.........Guest

Offline willthedancer

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Portland OR, USA
  • Kudos: 6
  • All my hair fell through.
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2010, 09:25:24 AM »
I'm still waiting to see an independent study, and quantified results.
Naps are wasted on toddlers, only an adult can appreciate them. Looking for mine now.

Offline Toppossum

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 2
  • He who hesitates waits.
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »
Thanks Fossicker,

I will take a look at your site.  I have an opportunity to work several claims near Fort Steel and
Cranbrook BC this summer.  I am not sure what would be best for the type of material
found in those areas.  The claims are on Weaver Creek, the Wildhorse River, and Perry
Creek.  If there is a lot of micro gold in the area your Clean Gold system trough might be the
most economical for me.  I will have to build something this winter (high banker, trommel, etc.) to
obtain my initial concentrates.  All my experience to date has been with gold pans.

Thanks again for the information.

Toppossum

Offline The Fossicker

• CGPF Sponsor
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »
Howdy Willthedancer,
Stop waiting and do your homework on the Internet. Most of it is there. Cheers

The Fossicker

Offline willthedancer

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Portland OR, USA
  • Kudos: 6
  • All my hair fell through.
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »
Howdy Willthedancer,
Stop waiting and do your homework on the Internet. Most of it is there. Cheers

The Fossicker

You make some pretty large claims. I have searched the net widely, and all the studies I see have Mr Plath's name on them, which disqualifies them from being independent. So I assume that your response means that there are none.  You made the claims, and I said prove it. In house studies are just marketing  tools. Large on pushing the selling points of a particular aspect of a product, and light on hard science and quantification.

You said, now show us the numbers, as they are not widely available in the public domain. A link to a real study please.
Naps are wasted on toddlers, only an adult can appreciate them. Looking for mine now.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat