collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

kootenayprospect

Dot Guests: 90 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12108
  • stats Total Posts: 118789
  • stats Total Topics: 16337
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

Author Topic: BC MINING RIGHT OF WAY ACT (as in, yes you have a right to get to your claims).  (Read 6896 times)

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 1
Well lets make this easier to follow...

All I see is a road....what happened to the other rules  <-thinking->

20 Love  ;D

Offline Guest

• New user
  • Province/State: bc
Well lets see, now if you were wanting to move some equipment in to your clai over said road, first you have to do the NOW thing and part of that process would be a road use agreement with the recorded holder of that road, now if by some chance there are two or three roads that connect to give you access and tweo or three different recorded holders of road pemits then you have to have the agreements in place with all of them, unlessthe road is blocked of or dtched then it would be classified as deactivated and hen you wouldf have to apply to the Forestry District Manager for a permit to reactivate and maintain these roads, this is where it can start to get complicated and you may need to have some professional foresters come in a due the consulting work in order to meet all the requirements to be able to maintain, repair and reactivate said road....,
Wildlife management,
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Ministryof Enviroment
Aboringinal Affairs
MEMPR

It is doable there is just some thing that have to be refered to and signed of with.............Guest,,,.........I'll work on a simplified version, may have to talk to a number of different Ministry staff in different departments to get all the easiest info to follow....find a streamlined approach

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
 ^#! ^#! [^Crazy!#] [^Crazy!#] mad@!#   I'm convinced...

Recreational Panning   {cool^sign} .....free.... no license....no annual reports...no MTO...no water permits...no holding ponds...no pumps...no gas...no DFO...no hibankers...no claim renewals....no claim jumpers....no bears...no road permits....no gold.... <-good_>

^#! ^#! [^Crazy!#] [^Crazy!#] mad@!#   I'm convinced...

Recreational Panning   {cool^sign} .....free.... no license....no annual reports...no MTO...no water permits...no holding ponds...no pumps...no gas...no DFO...no hibankers...no claim renewals....no claim jumpers....no bears...no road permits....no gold.... <-good_>

You forgot "no accountability"  :P oh, and you forgot "no good claims", and you forgot "no privacy"  <-smug-> it's worth buying your own claim in the woods to be able to pan without anyone else around.  :)

Offline Guest

• New user
Point Set Match ;D

It only sounds real complicated the process is more of a wait up hurry type thing that can take a few months and maps.... and is more along the lines of mechanical mining verves hand mining practices......Guest

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
 <-laugh-> lol!!!@* lol!!!@*  Greywolf...I didn't see JJs ace coming over your shoulder at me...good shot Jen  <-good_> 

^#! ^#! [^Crazy!#] [^Crazy!#] mad@!#   I'm convinced...

Recreational Panning   {cool^sign} .....free.... no license....no annual reports...no MTO...no water permits...no holding ponds...no pumps...no gas...no DFO...no hibankers...no claim renewals....no claim jumpers....no bears...no road permits....no gold.... <-good_>

You forgot "no accountability"  :P oh, and you forgot "no good claims", and you forgot "no privacy"  <-smug-> it's worth buying your own claim in the woods to be able to pan without anyone else around.  :)

You are right Jen....but now we are back to the BEARS  <~ShOcK~>  could be a big price for privacy   :)

Those good claims might be up one of those funky multi owner P3 roads....hummm  <-thinking->

accountability....well I don't want to start a trend   ;)

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
For a minute there I thought I was having a nightmare  :o

After having all my teeth pulled...enrolled in law school...phoned a relative that builds logging roads.... complete with a portable sawmill to build bridges....purchased some big honkin bolt cutters....

NOW you tell me there is an easier way  ^#!

I guess I will get used to sucking the chocolate off the peanuts  ;D

sluicedog
 :)

Offline Guest

• New user
Was just leading you along through some of the legal act materials, while a person should know some of in, there are some actual guidelines and handbooks that I hope to have a handle on in the New Year, was to much funn though <-good_>   Greywolf

I guess I will get used to sucking the chocolate off the peanuts  ;D

Don't say it Jennifer, they'll kick you off the forum, I know how tempting it is to say it but don't... please don't....  <-sealed_>

:)

Offline sluicedog

• PPT Invited
 <-sealed_> <-sealed_> <-sealed_> <-sealed_> <-sealed_> atta girl  :-X :-X :-X <-NO_> <-good_>