Gold Prospecting Forums - General > Geology and Earth Science

10 ppm = how much gold per ton?

<< < (2/2)

GollyMrScience:
Was this the assayed value of this sandy loam?
If so do you know what form the gold is in? is it free flakes of gold or still locked in the sand and loam?

Meke:
Nice find.  One gram per tonne is great!  10 is to good to be true in my world.   Estamating gold at $40.00 per gram and 10grams per tonne that is $400.00 per tonne.  I have a very small system and run a load every 5-6 minutes.  $4000.00 per hour, I'd be OK with that. {cool^sign}

How many bank yards are there?  Wheres the nearest water source?  How much water is available?  Is there enough room for ponds?   Is there clay in the matrix of the product?(What kind of washplant do you have?)

Once the product is washed I think a jig system may be the recovery system to consider.  If it is in sand, it is probably small and could be flat.  So low velocity recovery is what I would consider.

Just thought I would put my 2 bits in. lol

Feldwebel Wolfenstool:
Look up the word "eluvium".  Farncombe Hill's BRIARPATCH is quite noteworthy.

SeloamLakeGoldMiner:
here is a great Link to an online conversion table, this will do everything for you, just input the value and measurement and the conversion desired and it will do the math for ya.

Units converter for dimensionless

I use it all the time

jdrum:
IS THE LOT STILL IN A NATURAL STATE OR HAS IT BEEN PARTIALY DEVLOPED.  test, test, test

jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version