collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Tickletimetcgofyyc

Dot Guests: 147 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12365
  • stats Total Posts: 123388
  • stats Total Topics: 16949
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Has Anyone Found Ogham or Runic inscriptions in Canada?  (Read 12588 times)

Offline Merlyn555

• Province/State: Kingston
  • Kudos: 1
Re: Has Anyone Found Ogham or Runic inscriptions in Canada?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 11:33:55 PM »
Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!!  <-yahoo_>  Thank you very much this is a totally new one on me....

Too bad I didn't know about this last weekend I was in Halifax and would have nipped over to see it.

Going to do some more research on it before I comment on it more.

Offline SeloamLakeGoldMiner

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 04:40:56 AM »
Frederick Julius Pohl | LibraryThing

Ive included this link to an online bookstore only as it has a few books you might want to read if your looking into the early crossings and ogham, the author did an amazing amount of research at a time when science had just about written of the saga's. in the book"prince henry sinclair" is the amazing knight in full armour in boston etched into gnesiss by punch hole and holdinga coat of arms unheard of since 1300's of the 'Gunn' clan.

in The Lost Discovery Uncovering the Track of the Vikings in America a very interesting ogham stone found in the MIDDLE of either america or Canada( cant remember) was found and deciphered and told the story of a fierce battle between Indigenous peoples and a number of what can only be described as Norsemen and Ostrogoths with a casualty list and directions of whence they came.
Kensington Runestone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it like others has been labeled a fake

I dont expect you to buy these things from the site,I just have used it as a list of books to look for in your local
library

this also has some interesting Info on it

Where in North America did the Vikings settle?
it also has some info on the "spirit pond stone"
and this is dedicated to it.
The Spirit Pond Inscription Stone
it has been called a hoax, but has yet to be proven so 100%
enjoy this, it was Literally THESE stories that you now follow that led me on my quest. I have visited some very freaky places all over Nova Scotia due to Frederick Pohls books. and found exactly the same things he did when he was writting.And led me into Gold Prospecting ( some maps are very interesting ).
Good Hunting

Offline Herman

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 07:37:10 PM »
Im lookng for stuff older than what u are.there is a rock carving just outside of Pemberton its of a spaceman and is older than the Indians around here.Even the elders admitted it.So people have been here before the Indians.I suspect this info will be hard to fidn because it would interfer with the land claims going on.
Herman