collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mcbainmeens

Dot Guests: 152 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12416
  • stats Total Posts: 123121
  • stats Total Topics: 17023
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Hiyas Gang Im Back  (Read 2883 times)

Offline SnowSpider

• Loving the life
  • PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Thorsby Alberta
  • Kudos: 7
  • Just me
Hiyas Gang Im Back
« on: February 10, 2008, 08:04:52 PM »
Just stopped by to let all you River rats know  that  you cant get rid of me that easy. I havent been posting in a while cuz  Im a fireFighter and was injured but go figgure the one thing that was a great benifit to my rehab was my home gold sluice in the basement  well im all healed up now and still have a few pails of consentrate to go thru as well as 3 high banker power sluices in a half state of construction at the moment .. thru all of this  my  gold panning buddies came thru with bringing me pails of Alberta river concentrate and the itty bitty flecks of gold  gave me a nice warm feeling, this summer will be a good year  i have a few new ideas and a few new inventions to share with you and to try out ..Now  I just need to find someone that knows a good place in BC to run a pan or two without getting shot and to actually hear a pice of gold hitting a pan LMAO  God bless any and all  prospectors and may the yellow be in your pan and not on your teeth

Dave  AKA  Snowspider
Cold Wet and Tired aint Prospecting Fun??

Offline Seeker

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: BC Canada
  • Kudos: 8
Re: Hiyas Gang Im Back
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:45:19 PM »
Welcome back Snowspider :D Good to hear you've recovered from the injury and that it didn't hinder your ability to find gold & create new inventions to help do such {cool^sign}

Good to have you back!!

Seeker

Offline shiver

• Administrator
  • Province/State: Canada
  • Kudos: 23
    • CGPF
Re: Hiyas Gang Im Back
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »
Welcome back to the forum Dave, Glad your ok...Looking forward to hearing about those idea's and your plans for the season {cool^sign}