collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Woodspirit

Dot Guests: 300 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13016
  • stats Total Posts: 131029
  • stats Total Topics: 18328
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Dans gold.  (Read 265 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 138
Dans gold.
« on: December 02, 2019, 08:17:48 PM »
Hmm Hmmm,Hmm.How do I answer the questions?So many members ask me .Why do 98% percent of Dans claims show good gold.
I own a claim above Dans and only get flour.Dan gets pickers.Is he a better minor?
I own the claim below Dan and only get flour.Is he a better minor?I do not think so.
Dan gets nuggets when nobody else does.Is he that good?
How would I know?Dan does what Dan does,Watch his vids and his pleas for patreons and draw your own conclusions
Do not ask me,luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline geezir

• Kudos: 44
Re: Dans gold.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »
 <-laugh->                    A Placer miners Lament  lol!!!@* I know not
Dan
the man
with great glittering gold
In his pan.

Brother McBain in pain
mines in the rain,
above and below
for meager flour speaks to show.

Offline Youtuber Dan

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Peachlaqnd, B.C.
  • Kudos: 37
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 08:32:03 PM »
McBain, this is not needed.  I have video evidence over and over again of guest on my claims finding the same gold I find.  Now if you think I'm paying them all off to lie for me.  Well then nobody cant help your delusions.   This forum does not need people stirring up arguments like this.  If you want someone to argue with don't do it in a public forum.  This defamation is not needed here.

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 80
  • Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 09:17:53 PM »
OK Now - Everyone needs to stop and take a few deep breaths here.   mad@!#   <-sealed_>

What started out "OK" has slowly gone past the simple joking stage and so it's going to stop right here and now.  No more blatant or even thinly veiled 'OFF' remarks or comments, eh!  Nothing that could be even thought of as taunting or inflammatory because those type remarks just aren't tolerated here - at all.

We all need to play well together with one another and the joking needs to be kept 100% in line with the forum policy for respect to all other forum members.

Any further escalating posts will just mean that the whole string is going to have to go in the dustbin. 

Joe

Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline Ruby Silver

• Province/State: British Columbia
  • Kudos: 8
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 12:19:58 AM »
Awh folks it's a big wide world out there and the internet is opened up a whole bunch of it for us all. Some of the stuff I see is incredible and never new before. Like the big megaliths in Peru. Gad, some of those rocks they moved are amazing. How they did they do it ???  <-hypnotized->

So everybody should take the internet for what it is. Check out my lil'ol big small nugget guys and gals. They're just waintin for the taken.  <-yes_>  <-good_> <_miner_> [<-panning->]

Went to the old school of Hard Knocks... Pain is a good teacher. Becareful out there ya'all. :0)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 138
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Hi.Dan.You read my comment the wrong wayor maybe my wording was wrong.I did not put you down in any way.That was not the intent.Some of us find gold and some do not.Why they pick on me i do not know.I get tired of being pestered with questions.That was my intent.simply trying to tell folks to leave me alone.Remember  afew years back?Yes I got sucked in.Well I want no part of that crap.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Gear Pan