collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

liquidsteelDhodgins

Dot Guests: 282 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 1

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13019
  • stats Total Posts: 131044
  • stats Total Topics: 18330
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Any miners here on Highway 97 (Liard Hotsprings ) July 14th ..double murder  (Read 1766 times)

Offline ykplacer

• Kudos: 25
Ouch.  I had not heard of the Dease Lake incident. I'm just 200 miles west of this stuff (in this country that ain't much) and planning tomorrow to leave on about 3 week drive-about to Whitehorse, then into Alaska, Haines, up to Eagle,  and loop back through Dawson - mostly fishing and prospecting. Trouble seems unlikely, but if we seem unfriendly, keep  well separated to make being blind-sided more difficult, each have a shotgun handy, and there's a dog - introduce yourself very carefully.

yup , you got the right idea..and don't pull over for any reason along those highways...if ya break down stand on guard.

Originally the Rcmp was assuring everyone there was no serial killer .....well today they said it is possible there is a serial killer and both cases could be linked....so they changed their tune.They also have issued a travellers warning  for anyone going thru those areas,to only camp in legit/established places. on these stretches of highway...and to have "“heightened vigilance”

Police say link ‘possible’ between northern B.C. double murder, missing teens, dead man https://globalnews.ca/news/5668972/police-possible-link-murder-missing-teens-dead-man/

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 138
Hi.Y.K.Slow down a bit.The pic if I read it right was some guy talking to them at a service station and the composite drawing is from very poor camera image not taken on the hiway where the killing happened.Hate to see some innocent harrassed for nothing.Put the five together,I believe the young guys were also murdered same as the older guy.The Killer is getting bolder and the killing will happen more often.That is just the way they work.But both the Cassiar and Alaska hiways are very desolate areas and super hard to police.They have to find the bullets that has done the killing and start working there.A trucker possible.But I believe a local,Some one that travels those roads and does not have to  pay for his gas.Just my thoughts,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline ykplacer

Hi.Y.K.Slow down a bit.The pic if I read it right was some guy talking to them at a service station and the composite drawing is from very poor camera image not taken on the hiway where the killing happened.Hate to see some innocent harrassed for nothing.Put the five together,I believe the young guys were also murdered same as the older guy.The Killer is getting bolder and the killing will happen more often.That is just the way they work.But both the Cassiar and Alaska hiways are very desolate areas and super hard to police.They have to find the bullets that has done the killing and start working there.A trucker possible.But I believe a local,Some one that travels those roads and does not have to  pay for his gas.Just my thoughts,Mcbain.

Hi McBain.......The sketch of the guy with a cap on and beard ,that was the description that was given to the Rcmp by a highway worker(Alandra Hull) who seen the 2 kids arguing along the highway with that guy, just hours before they was found dead.....she said she never stopped because she had a bad feeling ....she's the one who also gave the description of the  jeep Cherokee ....

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/woman-saw-man-in-heated-exchange-with-slain-tourist-couple-1.4517580
Last Updated Monday, July 22, 2019 7:32PM PDT

A road worker in northern B.C. claims she saw a bearded man who appeared to be arguing with Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese on a remote stretch of the Alaska Highway just hours before the couple was found dead.

"To me he kind of looked frustrated or something," Alandra Hull told Nine News Australia about the Sunday evening encounter. “Like he was just kind of standing like this and just looking at them.”

She said the couple looked bothered by the man and the interaction made her uneasy.“If you just get a bad feeling, and that’s what I had, you just don’t stop,” said Hull.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
Hi.Y.K. I am just trying to make a point.Been studing this crap for years.The police always grab the first possible suspect and hold him for years.In the mean time  there will be 10-20 more murders over the summer.Police will not even investigate those or put the crimes together because they did a big media hype cathing a innocent man.Not saying this guy is is innocent but you only have to follow the police screw ups.If the australian folks and the boys at Dease lake are the same killer it will be years.Just saying,Luck Mcbain.

Offline ykplacer

new info just released ..

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/teens-considered-missing-now-suspects-in-3-b-c-murders-1.4519655

Last Updated Tuesday, July 23, 2019

B.C. RCMP now say that two teenagers previously considered to be missing are the suspects in the murders of a young couple and an unknown person in northern B.C.

Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky are believed to be in Saskatchewan now. Police said Tuesday that they are considered dangerous and should not be approached.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
Hmmm interesting.Quite possible but at this point every body is grabbing at straws including the police.To early to tell,Just saying Mcbain.

Offline ykplacer

Hmmm interesting.Quite possible but at this point every body is grabbing at straws including the police.To early to tell,Just saying Mcbain.

hi McBain....

These 2 kids been racing across the north from northern British Columbia  thru northern Alberta / thru northern Saskatchewan driving a 2011 Toyota RAV4 that they don't own..who's vehicle is it? most likely the 50-60 yr old  dead mans car from Dease Lake  BC.?

Anyways, ...they found  the 2011 Toyota RAV4 in Fox Lake, Manitoba...northern Manitoba..That's over 3300 km away from Dease Lake Bc..and it was set on fire also..The kids truck was set on fire..now the 2011 Toyota RAV4 they was driving was set on fire.Police got a big man hunt on there right now in the Gilliam Manitoba area..

-----------------------------------
Here 's a tweet with pictures of the burnt out car they was driving ,now in Fox Lake Manitoba...https://twitter.com/rcmpmb/status/1153782711984648193

RCMP Manitoba
‏Verified account @rcmpmb

PUBLIC SAFETY - Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky MAY be in Manitoba and are considered dangerous. We have reasons to believe they were recently in the Gillam area. If you spot them - take no actions – do not approach – call 911 or your local police immediately.
-------------------------------------

CBC news
https://twitter.com/mcquillanator

Offline ykplacer

The  dead gentleman found up by  Dease Lake BC on the highway pull out ...has now been identified  .

Mr Len Dyck of Vancouver BC.

The Police have now laid charges against the teens of 2nd degree  murder, for the killing of this man.

https://twitter.com/Ben_oharabyrne/status/1154194757314179072

Offline sunshine

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Ontario, but also prospect in BC
  • Kudos: 39
Ouch.  I had not heard of the Dease Lake incident. I'm just 200 miles west of this stuff (in this country that ain't much) and planning tomorrow to leave on about 3 week drive-about to Whitehorse, then into Alaska, Haines, up to Eagle,  and loop back through Dawson - mostly fishing and prospecting. Trouble seems unlikely, but if we seem unfriendly, keep  well separated to make being blind-sided more difficult, each have a shotgun handy, and there's a dog - introduce yourself very carefully.
I will be in Whitehorse Aug 5 and driving to Atlin Aug 6 for a week.  ;-)
See my YouTube channel for fun amateur video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnz8kX6AZOeZbRt0F9XqVJA

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
Like i said every one is grasping at straws.Every thing is going to fast.Northern Quebec now thinks they spotted them.I have not seen any actual photoes of these boys at a service station in any province.Have You?????.What happened to the guy in the white Jeep????Totally forgotton.These kids could be the guys But they may find there bodies also.where does that leave this fiasco.???So Far I see no proof of any thing.Only the rcmp at there best.( grasping at straws).Luck Mcbain.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat