collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 138 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12977
  • stats Total Posts: 130236
  • stats Total Topics: 18221
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Wingdam underground placer mine  (Read 293 times)

Offline upnorth

• Province/State: yukon
  • Kudos: 3
Wingdam underground placer mine
« on: May 01, 2019, 03:03:49 AM »
They plan to mine year-round. This could be a two dollar stock again, they say ?  Don't invest what you can't afford to loose.
Omineca Mining And Metals (CVE:OMM) shares hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.09 and last traded at C$0.09, with a volume of 12000 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.

The stock has a market capitalization of $6.79 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.00.

Omineca Mining And Metals Company Profile (CVE:OMM)

Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd., a junior resource company, explores for and develops mineral resources. in Canada and Yukon. It focuses on the Wingdam gold project located in the prolific Barkerville gold camp in central British Columbia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.

Offline PhilipGold

• Kudos: 20
Re: Wingdam underground placer mine
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:56:15 AM »
I wish them the best, they should operate a few smaller mines in the world with much less overburden and keep this as a side operation.

Offline doonhamer

• Kudos: 2
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:08 PM »
They plan to mine year-round. This could be a two dollar stock again, they say ?  Don't invest what you can't afford to loose.
Omineca Mining And Metals (CVE:OMM) shares hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.09 and last traded at C$0.09, with a volume of 12000 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.

The stock has a market capitalization of $6.79 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.00.

Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd., a junior resource company, explores for and develops mineral resources. in Canada and Yukon. It focuses on the Wingdam gold project located in the prolific Barkerville gold camp in central British Columbia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
is terry going to manage it again ?

Offline upnorth

• Province/State: yukon
  • Kudos: 3
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 12:04:32 PM »

is terry going to manage it again ?
I'm not too sure if Terry is there. I don't follow it to much until l read the word production. They need an update or stock will slowly fall. Down to .04 cents I'll load up again.

BC Gold