collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

pascalfortier

Dot Guests: 141 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12977
  • stats Total Posts: 130236
  • stats Total Topics: 18221
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Ximen Mining advances on acquisition of Kenville Gold Mine!  (Read 96 times)

Offline Flo86xx

• Kudos: 1

Ximen Mining advances on acquisition of Kenville Gold Mine!
Ximen Mining's Option Partner New Destiny Mining has commenced exploration work on the Treasure Mountain Project. Meanwhile, Ximen has taken the next hurdles to take over the Kenville gold mine.

New Destiny launches 2019 exploration program

Ximen Mining (0.50 CAD, 0.34 Euro | CA98420B2003) is an important landowner in the Greenwod Mining District of British Columbia. Meanwhile, the company has outsourced several projects to partners, which are then developed by them. For example, the Gold Drop project was acquired and opted out to listed GGX Gold neighbor. The Gold Drop project is now familiar to everyone in the industry, as RSC Mining and Mineral Exploration Services' analysis shows that it has achieved its seventh-best drill result in Canada in 2019. At a depth of only 20 meters, it reaches 129 g / t gold and 1,154 g / t silver over 7.28 meters. In addition, but with Treasure Mountain another project has been opted out, where now the new exploration program starts. Partner New Destiny Mining has identified three target areas on the property where trenching and rock sampling will now take place. Afterwards it should be drilled. In addition, Ximen Mining is also advancing the acquisition of the Kenville Gold Mine. Here, the company had in several steps in recent weeks shares in the company 0995237 B.C. Limited, which in turn holds shares in the historic mine. Kenville is the oldest underground mine in British Columbia. Additionally, they have already acquired an existing 4% gross metal royalty from Gungnir Resources.

Three projects, a processing plant

With three own projects Ximen is already one of the most exciting gold explorers in the south of British Columbia. In addition, Ximens CEO Christopher R. Anderson has recently also held the CEO post at Golden Dawn Minerals. This changes the situation for Ximen enormously, because Golden Dawn owns the Lexington mill. It is located in the middle of this mining district, in close proximity to Ximen's projects (see map above). Golden Dawn got into trouble in 2017/18 after former CEO Wolf Wiese fell seriously ill. However, according to their own statements, the mill had been renewed so far that it would have been able to go into production within a few months. This could benefit Ximen in the future. A detailed analysis of Ximen Mining can be found here.

LINK:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Frohstoffbrief.com%2F2019%2F05%2F28%2Fximen-mining-kommt-bei-uebernahme-der-kenville-goldmine-voran%2F

BC Gold