collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dhodgins

Dot Guests: 169 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12966
  • stats Total Posts: 130013
  • stats Total Topics: 18185
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Hi banking on the Fraser.  (Read 855 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
Re: Hi banking on the Fraser.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 06:16:43 PM »
Hi.Ruby,I give you kudos.After reading your last post.I do believe,You are starting to sound like the rest of us.Well maybe not as bad as me but you get the point.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Ruby Silver

• Province/State: British Columbia
  • Kudos: 6
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 12:28:35 AM »
Hey mcbain,

I like reading your comments. Tell it like it is.   <-yes_>

Plenty of studies have proven we old timer hand miners make a lot of sense about what works for the environment.  We aren't out to destroy the planet like some enviro maniacs think we are.  <-NO_>

It's just easier for the governments to do a blanket ban on everything  to do with hand mining than to have work  with individual creeks and  the miner's  claims.    ^#!

They don't give 2 poops about the small scale miners.  We're just an annoyance to them, just keep them miners off the creeks and in chicken coops in the cities.

There use to be a time when the B.C. government appreciated small scale  miners.   <-yes_>

Now days any concerns we have get the same attention as old dogs barking at the moon.   

Carry on.  <-good_> [<-panning->] <_miner_>
Went to the old school of Hard Knocks... Pain is a good teacher. Becareful out there ya'all. :0)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 07:51:26 PM »
Changing the topic a bit but I remember years back in the 70s.A fish cop shut down a logging company.Would not let them build a bridge to their timber.It was solid bedrock on both sides.Nobody  could figure out his problem.He did not know hisself.The contractor came to me.And I did what I could.We made a date to all be on the site. and look it over.I said to the fish cop what is your problem?The fish can not get past here.Irerplied they never have what does this have to do with a bridge sitting above the river.He did not have a answer.I asked would you like to see the fish go further upstream.He got all excited.I looked at the logging contractor and asked can you open this canyon.He replied  not a problem.Bridge was built the same day.The fish cop was happy but every law in the book was broke that day.Wonder why I dislike Crap.Just saying Luck,Mcbain.

Offline johnedoe

• Kudos: 10
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 08:25:03 PM »
Changing the topic a bit but I remember years back in the 70s.A fish cop shut down a logging company.Would not let them build a bridge to their timber.It was solid bedrock on both sides.Nobody  could figure out his problem.He did not know hisself.The contractor came to me.And I did what I could.We made a date to all be on the site. and look it over.I said to the fish cop what is your problem?The fish can not get past here.Irerplied they never have what does this have to do with a bridge sitting above the river.He did not have a answer.I asked would you like to see the fish go further upstream.He got all excited.I looked at the logging contractor and asked can you open this canyon.He replied  not a problem.Bridge was built the same day.The fish cop was happy but every law in the book was broke that day.Wonder why I dislike Crap.Just saying Luck,Mcbain.

WOW.... That fish cop needs to be in the unemployment line instead of the field.....Absolutly astounding.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 08:46:43 PM »
Hi J.D.True story but I am only trying to make a point about howe overzealous goverment employees can take doewn a nation.One simple fool can destroy a nation.Fact in canada.Most are pulled out of a welfare line.Nothing wrong with that as long as they can read or write or know how to spell their own name .The govertment prefers the ones that cant.they have no control over educated folks.Luck,Mcbain.

Offline sunshine

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Ontario, but also prospect in BC
  • Kudos: 35
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 06:28:39 AM »
Hi J.D.True story but I am only trying to make a point about howe overzealous goverment employees can take doewn a nation.One simple fool can destroy a nation.Fact in canada.Most are pulled out of a welfare line.Nothing wrong with that as long as they can read or write or know how to spell their own name .The govertment prefers the ones that cant.they have no control over educated folks.Luck,Mcbain.
Case in point, I can name "one simple fool" (hint; ex-drama teacher) who is doing his darndest to destroy a nation. 
See my YouTube channel for fun amateur video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnz8kX6AZOeZbRt0F9XqVJA

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 71
  • Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 10:04:45 AM »
Esteemed 'Other Miners',

Either we get back to "General Gold Prospecting" here or we can take this over to the "Chat" board to talk about other things there.  Your choice. 

Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Gear Pan
Gold Rat