collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

oilfieldsafety

Dot Guests: 178 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12935
  • stats Total Posts: 129703
  • stats Total Topics: 18139
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Metal detectors banned.  (Read 808 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 126
Metal detectors banned.
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »
Metal detectors banned.  Asof yesterday police have the right to illegal search.What next ?RCMP wearing swastikas.It is not a joke it is down right terriffing.Russias commies never went away.Hitlers cronies are still alive and working well right under our noses.They just call themselves something else.And sad to say alot of folks are sucked in and vote them into power.God or somebody help us.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline sunshine

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Ontario, but also prospect in BC
  • Kudos: 34
Re: Metal detectors banned.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 06:59:43 AM »
What law allows a search without consent or reasonable cause?  I did hear that police can now ask for a breath sample from a driver, but it first has to be at a legal stop. 

Generally,, I agree that we are slowing giving up our rights in Canada.  Every new rule strips away our freedoms.  Also, ,the mainstream media has been corrupted, so we are no longer getting fair and balanced reporting.  The press once was relatively free from influence, but the last Canada budget just bought them off with millions of our money. 
See my YouTube channel for fun amateur video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnz8kX6AZOeZbRt0F9XqVJA

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:08:55 PM »
Wrong .a friend of mine was stopped last night in his drive way.He was giving his daughters freind a ride home.The cop blocked him in his driveway.He got out and was polite to the cop and asked what the problem was.The young snot nosed punk had the nerve to tell him under the new law he could make him blow or fine him 2000.00.#1 Jason does not drink.#2 what is wrong with this picture?First the cop was on private property.The vehicle in question had not even been started.Needless to say Jason is wild and is starting a  campain to fight this form invasion of privacy and communism.Ndp at its best.Do we toss out Rembrance Day and forget what our famlies died for?

Offline graeme1955

• Province/State: chilliwack bc
  • Kudos: 6
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 01:00:00 PM »
well spoken guys

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 06:23:22 PM »
My whole point about this topic is RULES.Dec21 They tookit a step farther.The entire  police force set up at the laidlaw weigh scales.They made every Truck Driver blow and never got one.There has to be several thousand truckers going threw there daily.Talk about a police state.While they were busy playing gestapo thugs,two local store were robbed and not a cop to be found.Draw your own conclusions.Luck Mcbain.

Offline sunshine

• PPT Invited
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 12:15:24 PM »
There should be more outrage over this stupid new law.  It is already being abused.  At the same time, I just read that as of June 1, you cannot fly a drone within 12 hours of having any alcohol.  What?  So if you have a glass of wine with a late supper the night before, it will be illegal to fly your drone the next morning.  How the heck can that be enforced? 

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »
Now we go totally insane.If police suspect you may have had a drink with lunch or dinner and could not find the time to pull you over.they got your plate number.Under new rules they have 2 hours to come to your house and make you blow.Now you are enjoying a drink after a hard day they canmake you blow and claim you have been impaired driving..This is total communism.Brought on by a commmunist goverment.trudueas to to the max.be carefull who you vote fore.Luck Mcbain.

Offline nite hawk

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 10
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 09:58:12 PM »
mcbain,
We in small communities have this all the time where the DOT and/ or the cops come in and throw up road blocks and check for everything from seatbelts to cracked windshields--seriously. Like in the cariboo, how many people have cracked windshields ?--just about everyone-due to the gravel roads and the gravel on the roads during the winter-- it is really rough on the glass..It is a money grab as far as I can see.
It is amazing, when a cop comes into town, this place becomes almost instantly a ghost town-- I think the phone lines must temporarily over heat-- and no we don't have cell service, but the word spreads like wildfire..  Who can afford to replace a windshield every 6 months, or if you have insurance your premiums will go through the roof..
They manage to ding the odd person -- but people just disappear for the most part.. 

Offline sunshine

• PPT Invited
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 10:14:34 AM »
mcbain,
We in small communities have this all the time where the DOT and/ or the cops come in and throw up road blocks and check for everything from seatbelts to cracked windshields--seriously. Like in the cariboo, how many people have cracked windshields ?--just about everyone-due to the gravel roads and the gravel on the roads during the winter-- it is really rough on the glass..It is a money grab as far as I can see.
It is amazing, when a cop comes into town, this place becomes almost instantly a ghost town-- I think the phone lines must temporarily over heat-- and no we don't have cell service, but the word spreads like wildfire..  Who can afford to replace a windshield every 6 months, or if you have insurance your premiums will go through the roof..
They manage to ding the odd person -- but people just disappear for the most part..

I was in a town in the far north of BC and they called it the "miner's telegraph".  Everybody knew when the mining inspector or conservation officer were in town.   

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 07:49:22 PM »
 lol!!!@* [email protected]*Yea remember the 60s-70s we called them Narcs.They dressed like us but the shiny black shoes always gave them away.Boy did I have some fun with those boys.The local supermarket could not supply enough OREAGINO. [^Crazy!#] [^Crazy!#].Mcbain.