collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 137 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12966
  • stats Total Posts: 130013
  • stats Total Topics: 18185
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Sewage Gold  (Read 649 times)

Offline DirtHogg

• CGPF Sponsor
  • Kudos: 26
    • DirtHogg Paydirt
Sewage Gold
« on: April 06, 2019, 04:02:25 PM »
So was just talking with a couple British Mining Engineers over in a different board.Did you know that an averge mining dumptruck
(Like on GoldRush Show) holds approx enough gold to make a wedding ring.Places like Japan are currently burning their waste from large cities to recover the gold.I kid you not .These guys are designing new ways to recover the gold.Now hows that for a job.Also gold from large cities are mostly at a higher grade than the worlds top hard rock producers.Crazy Stuff.This is real stuff not a pipe dream or nonsense.Goldbar sewage treatment plant ring a bell anyone?Maybe there doing something like his.

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 71
  • Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes
Re: Sewage Gold
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 04:49:17 PM »
-- Some of the Rest of the Story --

The Japanese people frequently consume Gold Leaf (they eat it) in the belief that it helps promote good health. 

Gold isn't able to be digested

--- and so ---

Japanese Poo Mining.      <~ShOcK~>
Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline johnedoe

• Kudos: 10
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 11:17:12 PM »
That sounds like a really crappy job...............................

Offline Top Cat

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Langley BC
  • Kudos: 25
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 06:58:30 AM »
POOP & SCOOP !!!!!    [<-panning->]

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:43:04 PM »
City sewers can be quite rewarding.Lets use our most esteemed parliament in victoria B.C..Great place for a instream sluice.They sit on their Thrones all high and mighty like.Spend their days making rules and regulations that would choke a pike.They make rules over and over till a minor can not relieve his self any more.Rules ,Rules till a minor can not work anymore.Make more inspectors to beat us all.Just do not bring attention to Parliament Hall.Yes ,yes we no we are the worst of all but Parliament has no choice but to  {-censored-}on all.Our white thrones only allow us to dump in the ocean blue.Makes me sick.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline graeme1955

• Province/State: chilliwack bc
  • Kudos: 6
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 08:31:31 AM »
you are almost a rapper Mcbain!

Offline bruno

• Province/State: Coquitlam
  • Kudos: 13
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 07:41:22 AM »
Hi Mark, your frustration brings to mind an old post from Larry. All the regulations really bothered him as wellQuote From Larry.jpg

Offline Xplore

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 11
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
The double standard is crazy Mark.
North Vancouver, BC

Offline Hardpan82

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 5
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 11:52:37 AM »
 Alot of people forget the government is supposed to be working FOR its people, but sadly the people have let the government take over and now they are a corrupt machine that tax us to death and take away all our rights. The government is the biggest organized crime operation there is.  It wont ever get better unless the people start standing up for our rights. But dont worry about our mining rights, in a few years no one will have money to mine anyways after the government takes it all to pay for the refugees and immigrants we are letting into our country. Not even sure sharia law allows mining anyways  so just enjoy it while you can.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 130
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 08:16:52 PM »
Yea Larry and I were a lot a like.Both goverment employes that hated our jobs.I quit when i got up in the morning and looked in the mirror and said to myself,this is Bullcrap and totally wrong.I dumped my first wife at the same time she was another goverment want to rule the world {-censored-}.I am all for law and order but i hate bs rules mostly dreamed up by want to be cops.I hate so called officials that do not have a answer so they make one up.But these guys are not the rule makers.Rules and regs are made by folks that have no clue.they make up rules to satisfy a very few.the ones that have the biggest cheque book rule.Then they Hire the gullible to enforce their rule.A uniform a badge,And sometimes a gun and a pension plan to boot.I burned my uniform on the goverment steps when I quit working for communistFools.The whole problem is that they forget who writes the chegue.enough ranting.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.