collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

pascalfortierRed911Lanny

Dot Guests: 176 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 1

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12920
  • stats Total Posts: 129588
  • stats Total Topics: 18114
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Placer Claim 20 mins from Hope (Near Emory) **REMOVED  (Read 139 times)

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 11
Placer Claim 20 mins from Hope (Near Emory) **REMOVED
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »
REMOVED THIS POST

Based on some Private messages I gather posting claims for sale here is not really welcome,  despite it clearly not being a business in my case.
At the price I was asking it was a fair deal and actually likely helping a member of this site that is having trouble finding one.  There are 3 claims within 10 cells that are for sale for $2000.00,  so clearly I was asking under market value!

In addition it was inferred that people would think I was "flipping" because I Paid $100.00 for this cell and was asking $1250.00.  If I was asking the $100 I paid,  someone else would take it and flip it.

I paid $1500 a couple months ago  for a cell 6 cells south and after a few visits to this new cell realized there is no benefit as the terrain and location is virtually the same as my other.  I don't think its unfair to recoup some of what I had to pay,  never mind the 3 trips @ $150.00 a trip and the work report and date extension that I can now file!!!

Figured I could recoup some of my costs but,  even that appears to be grey area.

Sorry All!

Gear Pan
Gold Rat