collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

garryk50mike(swWash)

Dot Guests: 221 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12981
  • stats Total Posts: 130388
  • stats Total Topics: 18244
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Update on the Squatters and mess at the Blue Chip Mine.  (Read 1178 times)

Offline CMMC

• Province/State: Delta, British Columbia
  • Kudos: 22
Re: Update on the Squatters and mess at the Blue Chip Mine.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 04:49:14 PM »
MTO is having a meeting soon. One of their topics will be "cleanup" from others' messes on your claims.

It is funny that you say that,  I actually submitted cleanup and reclamation on one of my work reports this year for a mineral claim and nobody said anything.  I billed 4 hours and included details in my written report.  I am not advising others to it until its advised by MTO,  but its a valid point,  we are fairly cheap labour by the Forestry and Parks standards if they have clean something up.

A couple of my claims (CMMC you know them..lol) are full of campers all Summer and the mess makes it unbearable.

Yes, that camping area is disgusting. I remember going to that area from my old claim. I seen garbage all over and that is the only reason why I did not buy those claims. There were 4 people there also. Looked like they lived there.

Offline CMMC

• Province/State: Delta, British Columbia
  • Kudos: 22
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 04:51:23 PM »
I'm almost afraid to clean this up myself.  If they were druggies I don't want to accidently get stabbed by a needle to touch something that could potentially kill me because of the chemical residue from cooking drugs.  I still don't know what I'm doing about this.

Dan

Good point. I wouldn't want to touch nothing there also.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 132
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 07:15:17 PM »
Best thing Dan can do is build a bed out of all tha t wood that is left on the landing.Get some good heavy gloves and get a good pile on top.Wasit for a good overcast cloudy day,torch the pile and leave.Has to be done before fire season.If it can not wait till fall and it is safe again. and I will go do it.The goverment agencies will not.Maggots are scum and breed bad shit.The site is avialable to the public and is a great health risk to any body going there .especially kids.I will be most happy to light the fire and deal with any crap from brain dead officials.Luck Mark.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Gear Pan