collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

suburbanator

Dot Guests: 235 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12981
  • stats Total Posts: 130387
  • stats Total Topics: 18244
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: tools i need  (Read 2242 times)

Offline PhilipGold

• Kudos: 20
Re: tools i need
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 07:42:08 AM »
Here 1 million bucks worth of equipment on Sulphur creek you need to break even
IMG_1153.JPG

Offline villageidiot

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 07:27:48 PM »
Yep u got scammed ......we have seen this particular  one several times last summer....I'm not sure the actual owner of the building in his pics has sold anything.

The last two people I talked with had fallen for this........and ran into problems when the actual claim owners showed up.

Enjoy your Vacation and consider it an introductory  lesson

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 132
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
Hi.Guys with all the above info.Folks will still fall for it.There is still unexplored ground out there.But you have too get of your Butt and go prospecting.A comfy couch and a computer will get you broke real fast.Buy Joe blows failure of the net.Go broke faster.Just saying.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline garth64

• Kudos: 7
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 08:43:05 AM »
Who knows it might be just what your looking for minis the easy gold right on the surface. But I could be worth something more than 2grand for a neighbor wanting some more room. Go there and enjoy yourself and keep your expectations low.

Offline garth64

• Kudos: 7
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 06:14:11 PM »
Take your gear and puffinstuff and yer brewskies up to the Yukon like you planed and let us know how you made out ok  . you own the claim it is what it is , I wish I were going with you.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 132
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 06:26:40 PM »
Hi.I do not know about the Yukon.But you mentioned a lease.You can not stake a lease in B.C. until you get past the 10 year mark and want to keep going with the claim.If it is good you can apply for a lease.I read that a while back .Do not quote me on that.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline puffnstuff65

• Province/State: ontario
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »
Thanks guys for the info. this is what happens to people that dont understand the hobby but would like to learn.
its my lost and well i'm not going to give up because of it i'm not going to go hide because I made a honest mistake by trying to buy a claim from a jack ass who says his kid is dying says lots about them or him . Remember I'm not looking to make millions i'm looking to have fun and adventure that doesn't come often. and I dont want to go to a place were theres loads of people panning because there on a family trip my trip is different seeThis clown William Harvey his time is coming thats all I can say. Meanwhile lets close this thread maybe the OP can put out a thread about these kind of scams for newbies but to bash people and stuff like that is not necessary IT's a lesson learnt and oh yea I do believe in karma may not be his time today but yea KARMA is good.
Now I have to go and make another thread or should I ask. I will ask because if you dont ask you will never know or learn. this is what this forum is for ?? or is it only for those who know better but never did anything ??? but sit on a computer and pretend to be a minor prospector but play one in real life. ??? <-unsure_>
So I would like to know about screen size what size screen you guys use to classify your ground. I have  small rock some large rocks lots of mud and sand thats my question what size. yep does have something to do with TOOLS I NEED :D see I can go to youtube but then what about the pros on this site rather read it from them then to go see ano other character on youtube pretending to be a gold prospector miner but plays one in real life <-good_>

Offline ykplacer

• Kudos: 25
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 08:48:16 PM »
51TW-5repML.jpg

Offline puffnstuff65

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2019, 08:53:15 PM »
yes sir I'am   didnt  want to buy the other pan set shipping and all that is to high. i got my pan with a 2 day shipping from amazon and still got it 10 day later lol came down to the same thing. Now i want to get a set of screen for the material on my land . so this 3   1/2 1/4 and 1/8. should be good  and as for the claim its lesson learnt.

Offline puffnstuff65

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2019, 09:16:43 PM »
wow only 2 with credit the rest nothing well those other people hope it works out for them not cool at all anyways lets go to next page

Gear Pan
Gold Rat