collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

BCGQCalleyoop

Dot Guests: 129 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12799
  • stats Total Posts: 127442
  • stats Total Topics: 17824
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Claims for trade  (Read 75 times)

Offline Rodger

• Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 0
Claims for trade
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:39:57 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am offering up some of my claims for trade. 

2 cells on the Cottonwood River just north of Quesnel.  We mechanically worked this claim for 3 summers, with reasonable results.  Just got a little bored of the smaller gold.  Still lots of ground for smaller operator.  Tenure # 1023548   Value $3,500.

4 cells on Cunningham Creek.  This one has mechanical permits in place, but I am not sure how that gets transferred.  Looks like due to circumstances we may not be mining there, as my crew felt the area was too small for their larger operation.  This is a deep and steep valley, but there is a road that goes right down to a gently sloping area that is about 50 to 200 feet wide by about 500 feet long, next to the creek.  There are a number of operators on this creek both upstream and downstream.  Tenure numbers 1022153 and 1063537.  Main claim good to Dec 22/2022.  Value $6,000 for ground mechanical work permit extra (Bond was $5,000). 

I am looking to trade for ground that is proven and workable for a decent sized operation.  We have a D7, Cat 320 Excavator,  Cat 299 skid steer, and a 30 yard per hour wash plant.

For information please email rodger@4trough and I can send you pictures, info, etc.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat