collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mcbain

Dot Guests: 130 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12799
  • stats Total Posts: 127442
  • stats Total Topics: 17824
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Macro Gold Racer .... sold  (Read 94 times)

Offline coastalguy

• "Beware of all enterprises requiring new clothes".. Thoreau
  • Province/State: British Columbia Coast
  • Kudos: 3
  • Easy Living
    • WildernessGold
Macro Gold Racer .... sold
« on: November 18, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »
I have bought and sold now a:  Whites MXT, Whites TDI Pro, Minelab gold monster, and most recently the Macro Gold Racer.   All produced coins, relics etc very well except for the Gold Monster (a dog if used in any condition with bushes, weeds etc sounding off at everything and is acknowledged for that... probably ok for the desert - the seller gave me full refund.).   The gold racer was top shelf and found coins beyond 12-14" in wet fresh water beach hunting and hard packed clay park trails.   It is a solid well built machine, and a pleasure to use.  I did not find any gold with any of these machines but then again they did not get the workout they deserved.  Now that I know my creeks on the coast much bit better and what to look for I have decided to ask Santa (aka, the high command, the better half etc...etc) for permission to get the Minelab Equinox 800.  My reason for selling the Gold Racer is for the one simple fact (otherwise I would keep it) that the 800 is rainproof and waterproof.... a big factor for a coastal detector.    Good luck out there...
Prospecting and metal detecting by boat opens vast new opportunities.

Offline Craig1

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 3
Re: Macro Gold Racer .... sold
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:54:22 AM »
The Equinox 800 is a top seller in our area (Northcoast) or the ATGold.  The weatherproof/ waterproof feature is a necessity on the coast. I have the ATGold and love it.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat