collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

fishboy3@telus.netKnuckleBuster

Dot Guests: 174 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12772
  • stats Total Posts: 126839
  • stats Total Topics: 17711
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner

Author Topic: HIghbanker For Sale with Gold Hog Mats  (Read 426 times)

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
HIghbanker For Sale with Gold Hog Mats
« on: July 23, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
Hey All.

Selling my Highbanker to get one with a larger feed hopper.
Used it for 3 months,  perfect shape.

Electric Pump 12v (can easily be adapted for a gas pump which I frequently do at McBains place)
Portable (42" Long @ 8" wide)
Weighs approx. 15lbs
Adjustable legs for EASY leveling
Built in Level
Requires LOW water volume (thanks to mats!)
Includes GOLD HOG Mats specially designed for Fraser / Coq style fines as well as any nuggets you might counter
Can be used to re-circulate water where water is harder to find

Fully tested and can be seen running at my home or in the field. YouTube videos and photos available.

I will even deliver it to your claim just for a fun road trip if its within a reasonable range and a fun place to go!! Haha.

Mcbain and a few others have seen it in action,  its works GREAT... it is too small however when I have 2-3 people shovelling into it so I need to get the next size up.

I thought i'd be carrying it around a lot,  turns out I don't

I will also include a small (but expensive )  battery.  Its only small Marine battery (weighs 1 lb!) and it will run the machine for about 45 mins.  GREAT For testing or sampling or when you need to hike it in !  A regular Deep Cycle Auto battery will run this machine for over 3 hours (haven't actually tried longer). 

I have lots of vids and photos etc.

ASKING: $600.00
Which IMO is a STEAL for a Tested piece of equipment that needs no mod's to work immediately.
Battery I am throwing in was $100.0 as well.

HIGHBANKER FOR SALE,  PM ME OR CHECK OUT
FOR SALE SECTION!

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 114
Re: HIghbanker For Sale with Gold Hog Mats
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:39:22 PM »
Hi.Guys this is a great little unit.Perfect for long hikes in for a one man show.I would rig it up to run of a 1 incnh gas pump.Small gas pumps are so much easier to pack than tubs and baterries. I would think that surburb is selling for about 50 % of what he paid a couple months back.So add in a gas pump and you are still under a thousand.Can not go wrong.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Johnnydanger

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 4
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 08:38:21 AM »
It looks like a nice unit. I know it's none of my business but you might not want to show yourself running  a highbanker in the river. Good luck with the sale.

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 06:55:18 PM »
It looks like a nice unit. I know it's none of my business but you might not want to show yourself running  a highbanker in the river. Good luck with the sale.

Lol.   There are lots of places that its legal.  Sadly just not close by.  Photo was about 900kms from here and If you check out the video you will see we are ruinning it mostly in  a old dry stream bed,   90' from the river with a bin and then re-circulating.  We've also trenched the runoff to a pit.

It requires about 4 home depot buckets of water to run for about an hour depending how much leaking you get and how much splashing you do!

HIGHBANKER FOR SALE,  PM ME OR CHECK OUT
FOR SALE SECTION!

Gear Pan
Gold Rat