collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 124 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13005
  • stats Total Posts: 130834
  • stats Total Topics: 18306
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Ideas for a highbanker that doesn't look like one  (Read 2110 times)

Offline bmc

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 1
    • Motherlode Prospecting Supplies Ltd.
Re: Ideas for a highbanker that doesn't look like one
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 08:44:32 AM »
In BC we are seeing more of the "mineral titles" gestapo flexing their so-called muscle.  Now, they use helicopters and guns for what may be nothing more than a traffic infraction???  Christ, even the RCMP don't do that.  Mind you, these hyped up power heads don't have the guts or brains to be a real cop so they have to take their power fetish to a different recipient.  Anyway, It totally amazes me that the environment ministry ( the real source of all our problems ), will make a simple hand sluice illegal ( which has about as much impact as a fly-fart in a hurricane ), yet they happily allow Victoria and other coastal cities to pour a billion ( or so ) gallons of raw sewage into the ocean untreated annually.  So, my friends, figure that one out?  We need to become more vocal and make the respective ministers in our different provinces accountable, and produce the "Evidence Based" material that draws them to such stupid legislation.  Gold mining is part of Canadian Heritage, and in a country where we don't seem to have much interest in that from the powers to be ( unless your so-called aboriginal ), it's worth hanging on to.  Call your minister, email them and keep doing it.  Get your friends, colleagues and others on board to let them know we are fed up with their autocratic crap.  This is suppose to be a free country, let's make sure we do our part to keep it that way, ok?
Support Canadian Made Prospecting Supplies - and complain to the Government at any opportunity - just to remind them, YOU are still their boss!

Offline Hephaestus

• Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 08:58:57 AM »
Don't get me started!

I went on a rant recently - showed bc's little forest fire "situation" has already released more than 8x the greenhouse gasses than the oilsands will release this year.

But yet the hippies still block kinder Morgan, instead of picking up a shovel to go fight fires...

Nothing makes sense anymore

Offline poncho

• Happy Trails
  • Province/State: chase bc
  • Kudos: 14
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 06:28:48 PM »
Don't Get me started Lots of Red Necks believe that hippies are the reason for everything is wrong  you are ill informed about the now today  I use to tree plant in the 70's for a better forest  plus commercial fish on the west coast  I am a hard core environmentalist  and will not be swayed by this egregious crap  I am anti pipe line
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Offline bmc

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 1
    • Motherlode Prospecting Supplies Ltd.
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 07:47:56 PM »
Then you better be anti "money in the bank" and anti "driving your car or flying away on a holiday, anti "buying groceries at the store", anti "heating your house ", and anti "everything convenient".  Because the world operates on oil, and until the money cartel's allow the already patented alternate energy to be available, nuthin will change.  Why do you think they are setting up for mars, so they can get the hell out when they destroy everything?  Besides, it's easier to plug a leak in a pipe than it is to clean up after a train derailment or tanker truck crash.
Support Canadian Made Prospecting Supplies - and complain to the Government at any opportunity - just to remind them, YOU are still their boss!

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 136
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 07:51:21 PM »
Hi.Poncho seems we are getting off topic.but I respect your beliefs.I on the other handhave done and worked in the forests all my life and am pro pipeline.Simply because it is the safest method.Something the media does not report on is the simple fact that all that bitumen is being delivered daily via.Rail cars and that scares the hell out of me.Over 1000 cars a day threw my small town and going out on ships.Seems nobody knows about this.They are going to do it one way or another.Yes I disagree with the Hippie name calling.Lets face some facts.most of the protesters are highly paid {-censored-}disturbers fromthe states.The oil rich guys in the states pay huge money to have these guys stir up the natives and everybody else.Why?They do not want to see that oil sold overseas.They want it for themselfs just like our timber.If all that oil was going to Texas you would not hear a word from protesters.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat