collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

camper1fishboy3@telus.net

Dot Guests: 169 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12790
  • stats Total Posts: 127189
  • stats Total Topics: 17780
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: cost of staking now days?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline nite hawk

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 10
cost of staking now days?
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »
Howdy!
I have been "out of the loop" for quite a while and was wondering what it costs to  stake a placer claim  - per cell-now days...
thanks
 <-yahoo_>

Offline Top Cat

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Langley BC
  • Kudos: 20
Re: cost of staking now days?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 06:24:51 AM »
In BC     MTO Prices Approx.   Placer about $104 to $150
                  Mineral Claims on Coq River  under$40.00

Flippers  Placer $2 to 3 Thousand
                     Mineral   $500 to $1,000.00  or more

Offline nite hawk

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 10
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 03:14:59 PM »
for some reason I thought that that the prices for placer claims was higher than that  per cell...

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 117
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 06:51:22 PM »
Hi.Night hawk.The prices have not changed much until you want to renew.Then they can get stupid.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Brad F

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Harrison Mills, BC
  • Kudos: 11
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 01:05:39 PM »
20 hectares (approx.) are the standard size of a claim. Placer tenures will average around $107 - $108. Mineral tenures anywhere in BC will average around $37 - $38.
You can take the trash out of the trailer ( Claim Flippers) , but you can't take the trailer (Claim Flippers) out of the trash...

Offline CMMC

• Province/State: Delta, British Columbia
  • Kudos: 19
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 12:39:47 PM »
Placer claims off MTO
21.0316 hectares costs $105.16
21.0663 hectares costs $105.33
21.0754 hectares costs $105.38

Mineral claims off MTO
21.0052 hectares costs $36.76
21.0069 hectares costs $36.76
21.0070 hectares costs $36.76
21.0370 hectares costs $36.81

Top Cat mentioned the prices what claim flippers sell their claims for. I would like to point out that he is 99.99% correct. The other .01% is me. I do buy and sell claims from time to time. But, I am 100% different vs other claim flippers. Here is a list of why I am different from my previous transactions.

My 2 cell mineral claim - Coquihalla River and Ladner Creek = Gave away for FREE
My 3 cell mineral claim - Peers Creek = Gave away for FREE
My 1 cell placer claim - Friday Creek = Sold for $20 (Other flippers would sell for $1000)
My 1 cell placer claim - Similkameen River in Hedley = Gave away to 3 people for FREE in a contest on Facebook
My 1 cell placer claim - Kanaka Bar = Sold for $700 (Other flippers would sell for $4000)
My 1 cell placer claim - Kanaka Bar on highway #1 side = Sold for $300 (Other flippers would sell for $4000)
My 1 cell placer claim - Kanaka Bar on the back road side = Sold for $300 (Other flippers would sell for $7000)
My 1 cell placer claim - Boston Bar (Access is steep but doable) = Gave away for FREE
My 1 cell placer claim - Canyon Alpine (Access is very steep and scary) = Gave away for FREE
My 1 cell placer claim - Whipsaw Creek = Gave away for FREE

All of these buyers or people who got these claims for free will vouch for me 100%. So, NOT all claim flippers are scammers. I am the only one that stands alone, but I stand alone very proud.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 117
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 07:40:50 PM »
Hi.ChrisDo not even think of yourself as a flipper cause you are not.You do not fit the profile at all.Claim flippers are liars and cheats and in it to make huge profits without ever getting away from their desk.You also go out of your way to help folks do work reports which is a huge bonus for a lot of folks.Yes you aquire a lot of claims and let them go at a loss to yourself.If a flipper got those claims that you have gave away or sold for less than you paid there would be a lot of hurting folks out there.Good on you.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline CMMC

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 07:56:11 PM »
Thanks Mark. What you said means a lot to me. Yes, I forgot I have now helped out with 3 SOW's and no charge at all. I just like helping people, especially when the SOW can be time consuming and frustrating for many. My list above of the 10 transactions, I made a profit of about $630 or so. Just an estimate, but my guess is close to it. I did 17 trips last year and this weekend for this season will be trip #10. I want to do 20 trips this year. I will be going to the Coquihalla claim in August once the water is at a level where I can stick my shovel in the river and fill up my pan without being swept away by the current.  lol!!!@* I will stop by your claim on that trip. Happy hunting! <_miner_>

Offline graeme1955

• Province/State: chilliwack bc
  • Kudos: 4
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »
Good on you Chris! I will also vouch for you as well, I have been out of the loop for a while getting things together, hope your season is going well.

Offline CMMC

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 12:39:02 PM »
Thank you Graeme. Hope you are doing well. My season is going better than last year. Trip #10 is this weekend to Kanaka Bar. Whenever you want to come out then let me know.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat