collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

KnuckleBusterDanHurdsuburbanator

Dot Guests: 121 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12772
  • stats Total Posts: 126855
  • stats Total Topics: 17713
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner

Author Topic: New Carolin Gold Corp.  (Read 427 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 114
New Carolin Gold Corp.
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:21:25 PM »
Hi to all the folks out there that think they can get to the mine site.WRONG.The gate is still locked and the watch man has been moved up top closer to the mine site.Too many folks with quads thinking they can Tresspass all they want and cut trails around the gate.Wrong.Is it worth going to jail fora quad ride.The mine is privately held land not just a claim.They are doing a lot of drilling up there this summer and looky looes are not welcome.Some times the clubs are the worst for violating private land.Quad clubs ,side by side clubs and 4x4 clubs seem to think if a trail is there it is their god given right to use and destroy.Wrong again.Private land does not end at the Portman bridge.Just saying Luck ,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Online suburbanator

• Adventurer
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
Re: New Carolin Gold Corp.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:51:09 AM »
That's a great point you make.  I am a member of a couple 4x4 clubs,  thankfully they seem to abide by all rules on their big club trips but sadly there are always idiots that ruin things for others and get us all painted with same brush.

I have access to a gravel pit as I have mentioned before that we were using for equipment testing and some design ideas and when I was in there last (with a key to the gate) there was some people in there on quads and a guy in there with his Jeep  who was hill climbing the rock piles,   they also had a small fire going....       #idiots.
If they get hurt my buddy is liable,  if they wreck a piece of equipment,  my buddy is paying for it.  Never mind the fact that they were messing up someone's material sorting.   There is also a popular horse and hiking trail near by,  and they roar up and down it as well,  (censored)ing off all the people on horseback.

We put a trail camera at the pit to catch the next guys,   haha.. 

I am all for outdoor motorized fun,  but we have to respect peoples property.

HIGHBANKER FOR SALE,  PM ME OR CHECK OUT
FOR SALE SECTION!

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 114
Re: New Carolin Gold Corp.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:48 PM »
Hi.Chad.yea it is too bad.Most as you say respect everybody but there are certain clubs(so they call themselves)That should not be allowed out of their cages.4 years backI witnessed a ugly mess at the Carolin excit.There were 2 side bys upside down and the police had 10 flats of beer stacked up.There were also 2 bodies under blankets.Not a pretty site to see.I often wonder how the surviors of this carnage live with themselves?Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat