collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mentalcoincoinKnuckleBusteru3o8

Dot Guests: 201 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12696
  • stats Total Posts: 125755
  • stats Total Topics: 17529
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Is Jbunce still on the forum ?  (Read 667 times)

gold one

Is Jbunce still on the forum ?
« on: February 28, 2018, 05:02:46 PM »
I wonder how drilling regulations are going?

He mentioned. ..Due to the limited disturbance and vast amount of data that can be collected via a back pack drill the ministry is working towards having back pack drills under a determined CC available for use on non permitted properties. This will be a huge advantage to prospectors in all sectors in BC for providing that next layer of data before conducting larger drill programs.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 96
Re: Is Jbunce still on the forum ?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 08:56:06 PM »
Hi.Gold one.If you click on Home and go to far right Search type in back pack drills.You will get his last posts.I do believe november 2016.Been silent since then .Luck,Mark.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

gold one

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 09:34:29 PM »
Ya Jbunce mentioned some changes might happen to the regs...haven't heard.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 07:44:49 PM »
Hi.Seems if my  soggy noggin remembers right some body made a post about back pack drills being  considered mechanical and a now would be required.I called bs to that .Have not heard any more.I am a Firm Believer in ask no questions get no lies.Say a guy was to drill a few holes and needed some blasting assitance.Would I get a blasting certifacate ?Know .I would call up Puten and give him the co-ords for his new missiles.Just a thought Mcbain.

gold one

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 11:40:42 AM »
Hi, I was thinking he might be reading stuff on the forum . I see often there are 180 guests on the forum but nobody has any comments.  <-dont~know->

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 07:23:09 PM »
Hi gold one I find my self in the same situation from time to time.That is the problem with forums.Personal info is protected for good reasons.of course.But it sure would be nice just to call someone up and see if they are still there and ask a question.I guess the only way to keep track is strike up a friendship right from the get go and exchange personal info threw pms and then keep track of your friends.Some just get more into youtube and others get more into Face book.I try to avoid facebook but is interesting who you can find.Also some folks just move to another forum.Luck Mark.

gold one

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 05:37:47 AM »
Ya  some are on other forums . I ŕead other forums but I don't register,  some forums want to know  where you mine, what equipment you have, I don't think its anyone's business. ..unless I want to mention it.