collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 172 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12501
  • stats Total Posts: 124059
  • stats Total Topics: 17149
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Bridge River  (Read 4334 times)

Offline ramdu

• Kudos: 0
Bridge River
« on: December 20, 2007, 09:39:50 PM »
Hi Guys; I have a claim on the upper Bridge river, which I work at on a purely recreational basis. I like to explore as much of the surrounding country as time allows, Any tips or direction for prospecting in this area? I'm pretty green to this program, so a little guidance would go a long way. Thanks for your help. R
PS- Not having much luck on the Bridge River itself, seems to have been very heavily worked.

Offline gangesex

• PPT Invited
Re: Bridge River
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:32:01 PM »
I don't know how hardcore you want to get but theres a lot of guys that buy a small mini excavator and a small trommel, then you can process lower grade material and still make money due to the higher volume processed. I could piece together a small setup out of the Truck Trader and Cali Mine Journal "mine Market" with a SMALL mini ex for $10-12,000 and a small trommel for $5-6000 and put it on a small deck trailer, you could pull it up to Bridge River behind any SUV or pickup truck.

Depends how "into it" you wanna get I guess. But the name of the game in placer gold if you wanna make money is VOLUME PROCESSED.

Those suction dredges are good too, but don't get caught by MEMPR without a settling pond!  ^#!

Then theres problems  ;D

However this setup works great even for a testing program on a larger operation.

Jonathan

Offline gangesex

• PPT Invited
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:53:29 PM »
also failed to mention that its no longer recreational in MEMPR's eyes when you go with what i just said so you'd have to file notice of work. However thats just paperwork give it time and that will be put through if it's not too difficult of a site.

Offline kingwalleye3

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 05:07:18 AM »
Hi there. Seems to me when i was out in that country and worked the bridge on holidays ,that you had to get down to the red iron level.We got some pretty nice stuff when we hit that level.So long as the guys that had the claim before you have strpped it down to that level already,which alot of that river has been for a while . Good luck out there.