collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mentalcoincoinmcbainchekaracanada

Dot Guests: 196 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13016
  • stats Total Posts: 131011
  • stats Total Topics: 18326
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: How process for prospect gold claim in Québec.  (Read 11314 times)

Offline PhilipGold

• Kudos: 20
Re: how process for exploit gold claim in yukon .its m'y DREAM
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2019, 03:56:35 PM »
Here is the visual information in english https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtEkUmYecnk

La version française https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2su7cbl-pY

This is the plan map.png

Offline Dorion

• Kudos: 0
  • the best way to not get there is not to try
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2019, 10:09:37 PM »
hello, I am here to get some help from you and see more clearly to carry out my project in Quebec.

I just want some information from you!

I want this project, I am actively looking for a claim in Quebec, we are 4 to prepare this project;).

nothing serves to try to discourage me I am too motivated and passionate

see you soon

the best way to not get there is not to try

Offline PhilipGold

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2019, 10:03:17 AM »
Reading the Mining Code and the Environment Regulations is a start. I can go to Paris and (censored) on the Eiffel tower, it does not mean that it is legal to do it.

Offline ykplacer

• Kudos: 25
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2019, 11:39:00 AM »
hello, I am here to get some help from you and see more clearly to carry out my project in Quebec.

I just want some information from you!

I want this project, I am actively looking for a claim in Quebec, we are 4 to prepare this project;).

nothing serves to try to discourage me I am too motivated and passionate

see you soon

Dorion,  ;D if you're coming no matter what..(for a real expensive 1 month vacation) in Quebec... .well start reading this...all the info you need is here https://mern.gouv.qc.ca/publications/enligne/mines/claim/leclaim.asp
up in the left hand corner click on those links ,and keep reading

Prospecting license application
https://mern.gouv.qc.ca/english/publications/mines/form-mines-prospecting-licence-application.pdf

ALSO MAPS ...

https://gestim.mines.gouv.qc.ca/ftp/cartes/carte_quebec_eng.asp

If you would like to email the Quebec govt' with any questions

[email protected]

Offline ykplacer

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2019, 11:59:33 AM »
Dorion ...here's a list of all the fees in Quebec ....all in Canadian dollars...

https://mern.gouv.qc.ca/english/publications/mines/Indexation-Tarification-2019-Exploration-ANG.pdf

Offline ykplacer

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2019, 03:27:33 PM »
Also Dorion, as PhilipGold has mentioned to you a few times,Quebec's not a easy place to prospect/small scale mine...

You might want to read this BEFORE you spend money to go to Quebec.
Read this  post from a past GPEX member,...Click here>http://gpex.ca/smf/index.php?topic=14192.0

Illegal to pan for gold in Quebec under Environment quality act law act 22

Illégal de faire de la casserole pour l'or au Québec en vertu de la Loi sur la qualité de l'environnement 22 

January 27, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »

I'm a new prospector and learning more everyday, so my info could be wrong. I bought a prospecting license for Quebec last summer, and I found out that it's not worth much. I called to find out where I could go prospecting and they told me to go to their site and load maps. Then I asked about testing some lands to see if there's any potential, and they told me that I am not allowed to highbank/ sluice/ dig/ or even pan, they said all I could do is hike out the land by view only.

What use is it to have a prospecting license if you can't prospect,,, That's Quebec for you..

I'm not sure of all the Reg's, but rumors say it's very steep.

---------------------------

Janvier 27, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »

Je suis un nouveau prospecteur et d'apprendre plus tous les jours, de sorte que mon info pourrait être faux. J'ai acheté un permis de prospection pour le Québec l'été dernier, et j'ai découvert que ça ne vaut pas grand-chose. J'ai appelé pour savoir où je pouvais aller à la prospection et ils m'ont dit d'aller à leur site et de charger des cartes. Puis j'ai demandé à tester certaines terres pour voir s'il ya un potentiel, et ils m'ont dit que je ne suis pas autorisé à highbank / écluse / creuser / ou même pan, ils ont dit tout ce que je pouvais faire est de randonnée sur la terre en vue seulement.

À quoi ça sert d'avoir un permis de prospection si vous ne pouvez pas prospecter,,, C'est le Québec pour vous.

Je ne suis pas sûr de tous les Reg, mais les rumeurs dis-le est très raide.

Online mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 138
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2019, 09:51:49 PM »
Wow I thought my father inlaw was the most pigheaded Frenchman i n the world.Dorion if you arfe that determined go to the yukon.You may get a chance to see a mine in operation.Quebec will have you in chains.Quebec is the bowel that flows from the devils rectum.You do not want to be their.Luck on your journey. Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Dorion

• Kudos: 0
  • the best way to not get there is not to try
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2019, 09:59:17 AM »
contrary to what you tell me, it is quite possible to rent a claim for anyone!  {cool^sign}
the best way to not get there is not to try

Offline ykplacer

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2019, 10:28:14 AM »
contrary to what you tell me, it is quite possible to rent a claim for anyone!  {cool^sign}

Dorion, now ask them if you go out and prospect for ground to lease(to stake a claim), are you allowed to test ground using a  sluice /highbanker or gold pan if you own a prospecting license.

Dorion, maintenant leur demander si vous sortez et prospectez pour le terrain à louer (de jalonnement d'une réclamation), êtes-vous autorisé tester le terrain en utilisant une écluse / highbanker ou poêle d'or si vous possédez une licence de prospection.

Ask them if you can use a gold pan or sluice in any waterways..rivers / streams or lakes.

demandez-leur si vous pouvez utiliser une casserole d'or ou une écluse dans toutes les voies d'eau..rivières /cours d'eau..ou lacs

Let us know what they say.
Faites-nous savoir ce qu'ils disent.

Offline PhilipGold

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2019, 11:27:50 AM »
We never told you, you couldnt. Under Quebec mining regulations, now if you want to mine you will need a mining lease, a BAPE, a document signed by an engineer for the enviroment. 50% pre-payment of reclamation cost, a two month exploration notice, consulting the local native tribes, annual exploration report, a bi-annual report, etc. There are no legislative difference between a big mine and a pan in QC. But you wont listen anyways, guys like you that do not follow regulations make life hard for professionnals.