collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

suburbanator

Dot Guests: 232 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12981
  • stats Total Posts: 130387
  • stats Total Topics: 18244
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: How process for prospect gold claim in Québec.  (Read 10282 times)

Offline ykplacer

• Kudos: 25
Re: how process for exploit gold claim in yukon .its m'y DREAM
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2019, 07:19:50 AM »
hello, to listen to you it seems impossible to do this on a budget, even by renting a small claim and digging by hand?

I really want to try

Bonjour Dorion,

If you want to hand mine yes you can do it CHEAP...yes you can .
Just a few hundred dollars and you're ready to go ...why not do it right at home in France  to start ? You guys got gold there.

Buy a shovel , a small river sluice ,gold pan, and head out to the river and get gold in France...watch this video ...pay close attention at the 4.00 minute mark...and then again at the  5minute 40 second mark....see that gold?.better than empty pans ....   watch this video..https://youtu.be/pj8SWhsETqU?t=138

Offline ykplacer

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2019, 07:52:45 AM »
here's another for you Dorion...pay close attention at the 3min 9 second mark...

Gold panning Gard France
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2Hcp7P1tY

Offline ykplacer

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2019, 08:01:17 AM »
https://www.iol.co.za/travel/world/europe/theres-gold-in-them-thar-french-hills-877320

Guy Laquoi, 73, who lives half the year in a mobile home on the Chercheur d'Or campsite and helps Vilain teach visitors the right technique, says it's not the amount of gold you find that's important, it's the fun of searching.

"You forget your worries. I got started in California. Panning keeps me fit. It's better than sitting in slippers in front of the TV."

Laquoi melts his gold down to make jewellery. "You can find one to five grams a day."

Etienne Drudi, 68, another avid panner, who also gives Vilain a helping hand, has recovered about a kilo of gold(2.2 pounds) over the years.

"There is plenty of scope for prospective panners in France. You can find gold in about half the departments in the country," Le Faucheur said.

"You just need to know how to read the river and find the right spots."

Offline Dorion

• Kudos: 0
  • the best way to not get there is not to try
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2019, 02:22:21 AM »
Hello, yes in France there is gold, but no rental claim possible! I go to the river corner for recreation with my little sluice and my pan, but it's not very rich! I think that in Canada I will be able to excavate at first a small claim for 1 month, I am currently organizing this project.

what advice do you have to give me?

the claim research area is now in quebec

see you soon
the best way to not get there is not to try

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 132
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2019, 07:51:57 PM »
Hi.Read all the info regarding Quebec.A simple pan can get you a free ticket to a life in prison.Avoid Quebec at all costs.Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Dorion

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2019, 12:20:28 AM »

I intend to do this in the rules, authorization, permit ...

Offline PhilipGold

• Kudos: 20
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2019, 07:00:52 AM »
I told you go to the Yukon, work for someone for one year or two, learn how to run an operation and then start your mine in the klondike. Unless you want to be poor that is the way to go. If you ever succeed to get all the 10 differents ministries of Quebec to let you mine gold. You call me because that hasn't happenned in forever.  That is only the surface visible layers, we are not even talking about the wine tasting meetings.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 132
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2019, 08:39:07 PM »
Dorion welcome to Canada the land of the free lol!!!@* lol!!!@* lol!!!@* [email protected]*Before you come make sure you have someone that can get you out.Just saying,Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Dorion

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »
Hello, I wish to prospect by hand on a claim by being in good standing administratively. if everything is done in the rules or is the problem?

Offline PhilipGold

• Kudos: 20
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2019, 03:50:49 PM »
Here is your 25 days in advance notice if you wish to have a claim in the Yukon http://www.emr.gov.yk.ca/mining/class_1_notification.html

Here is your 30 days in advance notice, 60 days in the case of a MRC if you only wish to look at rocks in Quebec
If you send your paperwork right you can look at the rocks in september.

65. Le titulaire de claim a droit d’accès au terrain qui en fait l’objet et peut y faire tout travail
d’exploration.
Toutefois, sur les terres concédées, aliénées ou louées par l’État à des fins autres que minières ou sur celles
qui font l’objet d’un bail exclusif d’exploitation de substances minérales de surface, il ne peut exercer ces
droits que suivant l’article 235.
Il doit, sur les terres concédées, aliénées ou louées par l’État à des fins autres que minières ou sur celles qui
font l’objet d’un bail exclusif d’exploitation de substances minérales de surface, aviser le propriétaire, le
locataire, le titulaire de bail exclusif d’exploitation de substances minérales de surface et la municipalité
locale, de l’obtention de son claim dans les 60 jours suivant son inscription et selon les modalités déterminées
par règlement.
Lorsque le claim se trouve sur le territoire d’une municipalité locale, il doit également informer cette
dernière et le propriétaire du terrain des travaux qui seront exécutés au moins 30 jours avant le début de ces
travaux.
1987, c. 64, a. 65; 1999, c. 40, a. 178; 2013, c. 32, a. 31.
235. Sur les terres concédées, aliénées ou louées par l’État à des fins autres que minières ou sur celles qui
font l’objet d’un bail exclusif d’exploitation de substances minérales de surface, le titulaire de droit minier ou
le propriétaire de substances minérales doit obtenir l’autorisation écrite au moins 30 jours avant d’y accéder
ou peut acquérir de gré à gré tout droit réel ou bien nécessaire à l’accès au terrain ou à l’exécution de ses
travaux d’exploration ou d’exploitation.
À défaut d’entente à cette fin, le titulaire de droit minier ou le propriétaire de substances minérales peut,
pour l’exécution de ses travaux d’exploitation, acquérir le bien visé au premier alinéa par expropriation.
Ne peuvent faire l’objet d’une expropriation les cimetières au sens de la Loi sur les compagnies de
cimetières catholiques romains (chapitre C-40.1), ceux qui sont établis conformément à la Loi sur les
cimetières non catholiques (chapitre C-17) et les cimetières autochtones.
Lorsque le titulaire de droit minier entend acquérir un immeuble résidentiel, ou un immeuble utilisé à des
fins d’agriculture et situé sur une terre agricole au sens de la Loi sur l’acquisition de terres agricoles par des
non-résidents (chapitre A-4.1), il doit débourser les honoraires des services professionnels nécessaires à la
négociation de cette entente jusqu’à un montant maximal représentant 10% de la valeur de l’immeuble au rôle
d’évaluation foncière.
En aucun cas, un immeuble résidentiel ne peut être déplacé ou démoli avant la délivrance d’un bail minier.
1987, c. 64, a. 235; 1999, c. 40, a. 178; 1998, c. 24, a. 106; 2013, c. 32, a. 95.