collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 133 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12550
  • stats Total Posts: 124605
  • stats Total Topics: 17236
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: how process for exploit gold claim in yukon .its m'y DREAM  (Read 1881 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 80
Re: how process for exploit gold claim in yukon .its m'y DREAM
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2017, 08:24:13 PM »
Hi.Pascal.I am going to treat this one ,Just like the guyThat told us all.the whole world for that matter that he foundSlumachs lost mine on google earth.well its been 6 months and nothing. said .I figure he either found it and got rich or made a fool of himself like all the idiots before him and tucked his tail where the sun do not shine.Remember he claimed to be Native from parts unknown and could make the 3 week journey in no time.By his bragging I would say a native from the far east.When he rerliased there are no Mcdonalds every  couple klicks and google shows lots of rock formation.he probably gave it up and shut up.Just my opinion.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline jobinyt

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 12
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2017, 03:27:26 PM »
OP - I've spent the last 15 summers in YT.  I've seen many VERY capable and experienced and determined Canadians from other provinces fail in YT. You want to mine - $30,000 won't even fill the claim's little fuel tank. You want to spend the winter -  55 degrees below zero is NOTHING like you've ever seen or can imagine. Gold claims - the ground has all been worked a couple times. Gold mining is  a hobby - not an income - it's a surefire way to make a small fortune though - if you have a large fortune to start.

No offense meant, but you won't  succeed. A couple months of equipment operating training means nothing.  The place is full of 60,000+ hour operators - it's full of  young adults grown up there with already 10 years experience and  a couple thousand equipment operator hours experience before they are 20  - and years of experience in daily operation issues and contacts  in dealing with problems.  You won't make your expenses during the summer  operation season,  and you won't find full-time employment the rest of the year.  Any minor medical need is EXPENSIVE - they have a neat little chart of charges - an infected dog bite prescription - less than  $20 of medicine if I could have just bought what I knew I needed -  cost me $600 two years ago. Probably the best you could expect to do - if you're a very good writer - and self-promoter - in English - is to write a  sale-able book about your failure. 

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2017, 07:50:43 PM »
Hi.Guys,I think reality t,v, should be banned if they cannot portray the truth.I love to watch all the youtube vids where folks go out and show what they find.for the most part these are down to earth hard working folks and most are very honest.There always exceptions of course but it does not take long to figure them out.We would not be discussing this topic if Discovery channel was banned from lying to the world.Just my opinion.Luck ,Mcbain.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »
P.S. two friends of mine just returned from the Yukon.They spent 4 months with a 5 inch dredge on a well known creek they have worked before.They returned with close to 2 ounces if you really strech it..O.K. that is roughly about 2800.00.Shall we do the math? 2800.00 divided by 4 =700.00 devided by 2 =350.00 amonth divided by2 again= 175.00 per person per month.Are we getting excited yet.They lived in puptents and eat rice and beans.Lets looka little closer at 175.00 per monthlets divide that by 30 days Roughly 5.00 per day and run of by Grizzleys.John figure this trip cost him in excess of 40,000.00.These guys are experienced  dredgers and minors that have been there before. and they will go back as long as father can keep financing them.This is reality not showen by Discovery chanell.Think you can beat that?Wellcome to try.Luck,Mcbain.

Offline Dorion

• Province/State: Toulouse
  • Kudos: 0
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 08:43:17 AM »
HI

well I understood, I forget this project, too expensive for me. :(

but renting a small claim for leisure one summer I will not be against it, it must be affordable no?

<-wave->

Offline gold one

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: I Follow the dream
  • Kudos: 27
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »
P.S. two friends of mine just returned from the Yukon.They spent 4 months with a 5 inch dredge on a well known creek they have worked before.They returned with close to 2 ounces if you really strech it..O.K. that is roughly about 2800.00.Shall we do the math? 2800.00 divided by 4 =700.00 devided by 2 =350.00 amonth divided by2 again= 175.00 per person per month.Are we getting excited yet.They lived in puptents and eat rice and beans.Lets looka little closer at 175.00 per monthlets divide that by 30 days Roughly 5.00 per day and run of by Grizzleys.John figure this trip cost him in excess of 40,000.00.These guys are experienced  dredgers and minors that have been there before. and they will go back as long as father can keep financing them.This is reality not showen by Discovery chanell.Think you can beat that?Wellcome to try.Luck,Mcbain.

Mark your friends that were running a dredge they were most likely working the present river valleys.  My guess the ground was already worked or drilled.  This land will be for sale in 50 years time ...called VIRGIN  again    <~ShOcK~>