collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

mulletator

Dot Guests: 194 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13069
  • stats Total Posts: 131937
  • stats Total Topics: 18429
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: How process for prospect gold claim in Québec.  (Read 12786 times)

gold one

Re: how process for exploit gold claim in yukon .its m'y DREAM
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 01:50:05 AM »
Sorry to sound negative,  but I have seen many people move to yukon then only to go home broke and depressed.
If this is your dream to be a gold miner, I guess you can try it.  If you are a mechanic,  equipment operator,  your chances of finding a job are greater I suppose.
I moved to yukon in the 1970's to work in the underground mines. I was introduced to placer mining  by a coworker.  That changed my life totally.  All my spare time was devoted to the search for gold.
Sooo all I can say is good luck, I certainly know what GOLD FEVER is !!

The winters in yukon are  LONG   COLD  !!   <-thinking->

20160125_160420.jpg
Me 4 decades ago

The American readers  might think it's rude to talk a different language in Canada, but its a bilingual country. .. <-yahoo_>

Désolé de sembler négatif, mais j'ai vu beaucoup de gens se déplacer au Yukon alors seulement pour aller à la maison brisé et déprimé.
Si c'est votre rêve d'être un mineur d'or, je suppose que vous pouvez l'essayer. Si vous êtes mécanicien, opérateur d'équipement, vos chances de trouver un emploi sont plus importantes, je suppose.
J'ai déménagé au Yukon dans les années 1970 pour travailler dans les mines souterraines. J'ai été présenté à l'exploration de placers par un collègue. Cela a complètement changé ma vie. Tout mon temps libre était consacré à la recherche d'or.
Sooo, tout ce que je peux dire, c'est de bonne chance, je sais bien ce qu'est GAME FEVER !!

Offline Dorion

• Kudos: 0
  • the best way to not get there is not to try
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 03:40:27 AM »
Bonjour gold one ,
je vais prochainement faire une formation pour conduire les engins de chantier , puis étudier la géologie , ensuite je postulerai pour un poste dans une mine d'or au yukon .je suis déterminer je pense à cela chaque jour ! et je prospecte dans les rivière proche de chez moi depuis 2 ans maintenant, et j'adore ça
j'ai 30 ans j'ai encore le temps réaliser ce rêve de passée chaque jour à prospecter
pour le froid ça ne me fait pas peur . je suis très débrouillard, j'apprend très vite.

c'est génial si au yukon il parle français aussi , enfin canadien , mais je souhaite apprendre l'anglais et devenir bilingue. <-yahoo_>

merci beaucoup d'avoir fait la traduction  {cool^sign}

à bientôt   <-wave->

Hello gold one,
I will follow to do training to drive the construction machinery, then study geology, then I will apply for a position in a gold mine in the Yukon. and I prospect in the rivers near my home for 2 years now, and I love it
I am 30 years old I still have time to realize this dream of spent each day to prospect
for the cold it does not scare me. I am very resourceful, I learn very quickly.

it's great if in the yukon he speaks French too, finally Canadian, but I want to learn English and become bilingual. <-yahoo_>

thank you very much for making the translation {cool ^ sign}

See you soon <-wave->
the best way to not get there is not to try

gold one

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 07:56:07 AM »
Ive heard of people offered jobs in Whitehorse , only to have no job waiting for them.
The internet is an easy place to bs someone.

Offline Dorion

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 01:41:44 PM »
ok  mad@!# !! I hope to meet the person who will give me this chance to prove myself in the trades.
this will be wonderful.

ps : beautiful photo, it lets me dream ... land in the Yukon, nature, gold, what to ask better. I wish more than this life.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 146
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 09:12:07 PM »
Hi.Dorion.Got to give you a A for effort.If you are that determined you will pobably succeed.Heed this pointer and learn english.Very few folks west of quebec speak french and do not want to.It is a sore topic.even all the new comers to Canada have to learn english to survive.Just saying luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Dorion

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 04:29:20 AM »
hello mc bain, I plan to speak more or less correctly English on my arrival in Yukon, and hope to finish learning immersed, I think it will be easier.
Once I have completed my training, I will be able to apply for a gold mine in the Yukon, it will be the beginning of a great personal project, I look forward to it, really looking forward to discovering, learning the whole job and becoming a true good miner of gold.  <_miner_>
the ideal for a young envious to learn like me, and found an elder to take me under are wing to launch me and transmit me are to perpetuate it, that would be great. ::)
(ps:I hope the translation is correct)

see you soon  <-wave->

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 08:23:28 PM »
Hey gold one.nice to seee you back as a young strapping 1970s minor.Brings back the memories.That is the way I want to be remembered.If any body cares..I told my kids  when the time comes remember what I was not what I am.The other day my kid cuaght me trying to load a full 45 gal.drum inthe truck.hell I could not move it easy a few years back.Not any more.getting old sucks.Luck,mcbain.

gold one

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 09:51:42 PM »
Ya getting old sucks !
 Two years ago I realized age was catching up to me...real fast.
 So I bought some exercise equipment, spent a half hour every day" pumping iron " {cool^sign}
But after this summer, moving and setting up my placer drill.. over and over....I realized I still don't have the strength needed. ..back to the weights  <_miner_>
 But I can weld now...increased my placer knowledge. ..increased my strength
All this to help in my search for  GOLD !

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 08:07:47 PM »
Hi gold one my house is a gym.I think that is the problem.I like many others that spent thier lives pumping Iron are now paying for it.We all went for the huge muscle mass and did more damage than good. now in old age we pay.I think just a regular daily work outis problably better at our age.Just saying .Luck Mcbain.

Offline AuTiger

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Alberta
  • Kudos: 5
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2017, 08:00:15 AM »
Hi gold one my house is a gym.I think that is the problem.I like many others that spent thier lives pumping Iron are now paying for it.We all went for the huge muscle mass and did more damage than good. now in old age we pay.I think just a regular daily work outis problably better at our age.Just saying .Luck Mcbain.
Mark, Never could see the Point of Riding a Bike Going Nowhere! Old Age and Diabetes dictated My Exercise, for the Last 15 Yrs I Cut, Haul, Split and Stack 6/8 Chords of Firewood Everyyear, Not Gutbusting but Dam Good Exercise! Cuts into Prospecting Time,  after Shoveling for 6 Hrs, I`m Pooped!