collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 108 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12799
  • stats Total Posts: 127453
  • stats Total Topics: 17826
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.  (Read 18321 times)

Offline 1829digger

• Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 11
Re: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2018, 07:54:55 PM »
Cool. But you came out into bc forest with wide eye ambitions of finding this lost gold.  Awesome that your stoked on making this book. And congrats on figuring out what no one else could. But you pulled the biggest city slicker move by coming out to bc and goin for a walk about in a rain forest.  I Wouldnt go for a hike alone in the Amazon by myself. I Wouldnt do it here either.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 118
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2018, 08:45:39 PM »
Next question?How much gold did you bring out?I will not even watch your documentary unless you got gold of signifinite quantity.IDo not believe Slumach ever went that far in .He was a thief and murderer.Folks like that do not work a mineThey steal what they can.Just saying.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline QuinanBear

• Kudos: 2
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2018, 06:40:51 AM »
Funny how I am clarified as a city slicker LMAO. I am far from a city slicker, canít stand living close to people like that.  Itís fine though, I kind of like that you all think Iím a city slicker because if a city slicker and go into those mountains alone and with no gun and come out with some gold and the knowledge of where the mine is then it makes all the rest of the ďcountry boysĒ look like fools. Got to love that.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2018, 07:27:35 PM »
Hi.QB.Do not get me wrong.I am not knocking you or your abilities.I like many others want to see the gold hard facts of this mine.There has to be some proof that gold actually excisted.

Offline 1829digger

• Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 11
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2018, 08:50:30 PM »
Last post on here.  Im Over  this thread. No proof of what happend just another legend. Good luck to you and your crew this year. Hopefully better turn out then your last trip! Ill look for you book on Amazon  one day. Maybe download it free on a pdf

Offline ykplacer

• Kudos: 17
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2018, 05:32:29 AM »
Hi.QB.Do not get me wrong.I am not knocking you or your abilities.I like many others want to see the gold hard facts of this mine.There has to be some proof that gold actually existed.

As we all know ,when there is cameras involved (TV production companies) all the gold  they film is always 100% legit( hardy-har-har).......

Watch for my new show coming  in 2019  called "Backyard Gold"...a new mini series about a garden patch in the Yukon ,loaded with  pounds and pounds of GOLD! (that's, Yukon Gold potatoes....at least 100 pounds per yard!..it's Bonanza grade .)..Will see how this show "pans out",but we are expecting the TV ratings to be "boiling hot" in 2019-20. When i was approached by the TV company to film the show, i thought it was a "half baked" idea,i mean Yukon Gold Potatoes??? ,but the concept "grew on me" ,and I've never gone hungry since.......

Offline QuinanBear

• Kudos: 2
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2018, 03:02:03 PM »
After getting into the valley, I made my way to the large rock that sat near the creek where it turns and goes up a ridge. A portion of the large rock has been blasted away and the pieces were placed to create a stone wall, then one more blast to the rock and a tent shaped rock falls on top of the stone wall. Above the large rock is another pile of small rocks that were chosen and placed to match the cliff with the three sharp peaks,  these are the marks that Jackson left. I have added a picture of the stone pile and the cliff to show you that someone went through great lengths to mark the area. The rock that you see on the cliff only lights up like that in the early morning sun, after that it just looks like all the rest of the rocks around.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2018, 07:48:27 PM »
Nice pic.and a nasty hike .Still no gold?Carry on bravely.Luck Mcbain.

Offline mike(swWash)

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 4
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2018, 08:58:23 PM »
Please remember that no amount of gold is worth your life, be careful and greatest of luck, and don't become another notch on the wall of those who never came back  :-\

Gear Pan
Gold Rat