collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

camper1chekaracanada

Dot Guests: 216 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13005
  • stats Total Posts: 130877
  • stats Total Topics: 18308
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.  (Read 29661 times)

Online jobinyt

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 21
Re: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2017, 06:51:07 PM »
"a pound of gold is worth in the nieghbour hood of 400.000.00 dollars" - Am I the only one that thinks there may be a  a tad wee bit of imagination in this thread?

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 136
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »
Hi.Job, you are right.Wishfull thinking on my part. But still at 150.000 .00 give or take would you leave it behind?He did say pounds.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Online ykplacer

• Kudos: 25
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2017, 09:51:31 PM »
I've pulled out afew grams of gold from this spot with only a gold pan! If you can guess where it is go ahead and dig. Not even at bedrock yet.. good luck yall.

With that frozen ice ..hmmm
My guess is Florida  :-X ;)

Online jobinyt

• PPT Invited
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2017, 10:56:37 AM »
Gee Mark - ever the optimist with those zeros. But me - why I'm just awaitin for the chance to be one of the first to buy into that there Shumach's found gold mine.

Online ykplacer

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2017, 01:22:23 PM »
Gee Mark - ever the optimist with those zeros. But me - why I'm just awaitin for the chance to be one of the first to buy into that there Shumach's found gold mine.

Jobinyt ,  remember that trip ya took this past summer....
hey ,creative thinking here a business opportunity!

(How I Found The  Unknown  Joe Ladue Lost Sliver Mine)... ;

Start writing! <-yahoo_> :)

Everything that happened on that trip, do it like discovery channel does...

Chapter 1 :You was attacked by a pack of wolves day 1 of the trip ,and you fended them off using your canoe paddle ,and in that battle you broke your only paddle and had to cut down a tree and make a new one using only sharp rocks . Day 4 into the trip the canoe capsized when a grizzly bear jumps from the banks of the Yukon River and created a wave so big it rolled you over. After out floating the bear thanks to the strong Yukon River current , you now are in big time trouble  losing all your supplies  and the canoe .AS YOU PULLED YOUR NEAR LIFELESS BODY OUT OF THE RIVER YOU seen shiny rocks ,but was you seeing these shiny rocks were they real? or was it hallucinations caused by hypothermia? but wait , you then realized you had no more food to survive . You then went into full blown survival mode and took off your shirt and tied it to a stick and made a fish net! In less than 1 hour you caught enough fish to survive 10 days .

Chapter 2; As you was laying on your back weary and  resting  plotting your next move,you heard voices in the wind, that caused you to stand up and head west across the rocky slope. There you seen  a ghostly man standing there saying I am Joe Ladue ,any LIVING man who touches my silver , will be put 6 feet under ground
Then the man vanished INTO THE SKY! Scared for your life you started to panic ,as your remember reading many years ago of THE GHOST OF JOE LADUE and how many men women and child's who went into he wilds and ran across Joe was never seen again ,so it has been told.

Chapter 3 :
As you was walking briskly thru the dense thick forest to get back to THE RIVER there it was, bags and a chest of  silver  bars enough to fill a hockey stadium or 20 Olympic swimming pools,a weight of  at least 750 million POUNDS!.....enough to sink any barge on earth,

Okay Jobinyt, I will let you continue on writing from here OK :)

To be continued

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 136
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2017, 06:36:40 PM »
Right on Job,I think I need new glasses.when I hear lbs my sight seems to get blurry.Dots and zeroes all run together ;D Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Online jobinyt

• PPT Invited
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 07:48:09 AM »
Mark - let's just say it's 10 pounds of gold and then it's all good.

I see ol OFFLINE has hacked my computer and is stealin from my true and honest journal entries.  The really neat thing about the rest of the story is that all that silver is real so I built a BIG raft and loaded er up. Then to get up river to Whitehorse I just smeared insect repellent on my front and set in the back of  the raft facin upriver.  All those mosquitoes attackin my back pushed the raft all the way to Whitehorse with a whole day's supply of fish to spare.

Online ykplacer

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2017, 11:35:30 AM »
Mark - let's just say it's 10 pounds of gold and then it's all good.

I see ol OFFLINE has hacked my computer and is stealin from my true and honest journal entries.  The really neat thing about the rest of the story is that all that silver is real so I built a BIG raft and loaded er up. Then to get up river to Whitehorse I just smeared insect repellent on my front and set in the back of  the raft facin upriver.  All those mosquitoes attackin my back pushed the raft all the way to Whitehorse with a whole day's supply of fish to spare.

jobinyt,

Is there any truth to the rumor floating around the internet that you had more than just mosquitoes  help pushing the raft??? Some are saying that you built a live trap made from  birch bark tree branches and managed  to trap 3 YUKON BEAVERS.

Then you  proceeded to knock out all the beavers front teeth so they couldn't chew out of the wooden cage? Then you tied the 3 caged beavers to the back of the raft you built ,and you would take a stick and wack the top of the cage and the beavers would flap there tails like crazy in the water,  helping propel/push the raft ?? 

Online jobinyt

• PPT Invited
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2017, 02:44:53 PM »
well - There's truth that I tried it - but I dint knock out the beaver's teeth (it's a darn shame how things get exaggerated on the internet) an I made a harness for em to pull instead of push. But the beaver idea dint work too good. The mosquitoes pushed the raft so fast the beavers just couldn't keep up  an was always pullin for shore to avoid bein run  over by da raft.

Offline 1829digger

• Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 11
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
What happened next?

Gear Pan
Gold Rat