collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 122 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12581
  • stats Total Posts: 125036
  • stats Total Topics: 17255
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.  (Read 3820 times)

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 83
Re: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 08:35:33 PM »
Yea they did not hang  him for being a nice guy.The police of the day suspected him of being a murdering thief.They had to have something to come to that conclusion.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline QuinanBear

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 08:43:15 AM »
I don't think I will find human remains there but you never know. As far as the mine is concerned, it was a placer deposit with gold right in the open. I don't believe that Slumach or Jackson made an adit or anything like that.  Like Jackson said, it is very well guarded by mountains and ridges and is not a place that someone would take the time to go unless they knew it was there. I can't wait to go and show all the area and all the markers within that area.  There are many who want to come with me but I feel it safer if I take my first trip in alone.

Offline Herman

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 09:25:31 PM »
So whats the verdict here?Did you make it and find stuff or have you dissappeared on us maybe eaten by a Sasquatch?id like to know because Ive had a theory on this tale for years and it would be nice to know if Im still on the right track or not.Im not looking for it but just interested in the story and facts.Thanks
Herman

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2017, 09:15:50 PM »
Hey Herman.only been about six weeks.Hardley time to get there let alone back out all that bullion <-laugh->.I believe in the other guy.Slumachs gold if any came from the north end of the Harrison country and lilloet area.Much easier to kill and steal.If the natives new where gold was why have none come forward.They new what the white man was looking for and soon learned its value.are they tring too keep a secret? do not think so.Luck Mcbain.

Offline Albert

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 10:23:29 PM »
it's impolitic to do that alone. i 've never heard any big mine finding be found by one person. i have find some clues of a gold mine but never try to find locate that because it can not be done by one man.  the difficulty is that it's not easy to find someone to do that together. not only gold mine, there are many kimberlite pipes that contains diamond remain to be found in Canada. 

cheers
Albert

Offline Herman

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 03:58:25 PM »
McBain-The Spanish were mining  here 100 years before the Brits even showed up.Thats where the Natives "learned" their stuff and knew of the value.I dont know if they were enslaved or hired to work for them but there is mining smelters from back in those days between Silver river and Cogburn creek on Harrison Lake on the east side.also Spanish canons have been found in the Harrison river years ago when they were dredging it.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 08:20:10 PM »
Hey.Herman.Did not know about the spanish.I did know about the Russian forts all up and down the pacific coast.What I do not know is whether the russians were minors or just explores and trappers.Not much to be found on that.Back in the 70s some forestry guys found one of these stones forts in the Hazelton area,found remains of old muskets also.It was very high up in the mountians.They asked all the local native bands about it but got no answers.They new nothing leading me to believe the Russians avoided contact with the locals as much as possible.The Spanish on the other hand were minors and slavers.Only have to look at what they pulled off in south America with the Incas and such.I still do not believe in the pitt river story.How much if any gold is found in the Pitt.There would be traces of something other than (D.s) nugget that shows up on all his vids.Just saying  luck Mcbain.

Offline Herman

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2017, 04:20:00 PM »
The Russians were here longer than anyone gives them credit for it and there were other people here during and before the native Indians.There is a 8 foot rock carving near Pemberton of a spaceman and when the elders around here were asked they had no idea.After it was dated it was found out to be around 2000 years older than anything from the natives around.The Spanish used religion as an excuse to do what they did and they also brought the first wave of small pox albeit by accident.The Brits saw this and how well it worked so they brought the second wave but this one was on purpose.There is so much stuff coming out now that it seems people have been on this planet for thousands if not millions of years all over it.Just check out some of the credible archeologists out thereI think Christopher Dunn really got the ball rolling when he was able to prove the pyramids in Egypt were made by machines and not the slave pulling rope BS we were taught in school.Just like Twain said-dont let your schooling interfere with your education

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2017, 08:24:17 PM »
Hey herman.I do not brlieve in all that bible thumping garbage.No matter how you slice it.All the slaves in the world could not pull that 50 ton rock thousands of miles through the desert sand.The rocks are laser cut smooth.Not the work of the stone masons.And how many thousands of these stones were needed.That brings up the next question.?How many logs are there in the desert?None where did they get all those logs to roll those mighty stones.Next how did they lift them.They did not.The bible says. <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> <-laugh-> and more wants to make me puke.Trouble is alot of folks believe this nonsence..Luck Mcbain.

Offline 1829digger

• Province/State: bc
  • Kudos: 11
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 08:36:56 PM »
I know how fishing rods are made... I wached discovery Channels " how its made" only wait for new season of gold rush.... lol just kidding