collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

fishboy3@telus.net

Dot Guests: 170 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13049
  • stats Total Posts: 131599
  • stats Total Topics: 18398
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.  (Read 32546 times)

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 84
Re: Slumach's lost gold mine has been found.
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2019, 10:26:03 AM »
* Any further escalating posts on this topic will result in the entire string simply going away right there in front of your eyes.  At that point we all loose.

We all come here to learn and share mining 'things' and bickering amongst ourselves just isn't going to be tolerated.  We all agreed on that very point when we all first signed up here so it's on each and every of our shoulders to "play nice".  If that just isn't possible then someone (yeah - it turns out that it's me) will have to bring civility back into the topic - or just delete the entire string if opinions just can't be controlled.

Now - if you don't agree with something or wish to make a point then just do so in a respectful manner and get on with things --- because we all loose out when any 'stuff' gets deleted here.

To those who posted in the heat of the moment - may I suggest that you rethink those removed posts and repost your points ----------------- with a modified attitude.

Joe - The Moderator
Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline placermaster

• Province/State: British Columbia
  • Kudos: 7
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2019, 10:56:38 AM »
Weird that the guy with 56 posts had his removed but those with 100+ who make snarky comments on every topic stay up? Singling out new people seems odd, the veterans have been here for years and should know better as well.

* Any further escalating posts on this topic will result in the entire string simply going away right there in front of your eyes.  At that point we all loose.

We all come here to learn and share mining 'things' and bickering amongst ourselves just isn't going to be tolerated.  We all agreed on that very point when we all first signed up here so it's on each and every of our shoulders to "play nice".  If that just isn't possible then someone (yeah - it turns out that it's me) will have to bring civility back into the topic - or just delete the entire string if opinions just can't be controlled.

Now - if you don't agree with something or wish to make a point then just do so in a respectful manner and get on with things --- because we all loose out when any 'stuff' gets deleted here.

To those who posted in the heat of the moment - may I suggest that you rethink those removed posts and repost your points ----------------- with a modified attitude.

Joe - The Moderator

Offline JOE S (INDY)

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Trapper Creek, Alaska with Winters in Idaho
  • Kudos: 84
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2019, 03:00:56 PM »
Weird that the guy with 56 posts had his removed but those with 100+ who make snarky comments on every topic stay up? Singling out new people seems odd, the veterans have been here for years and should know better as well.

Let me make my actions and all our specific options very clear here  -----

Number of posts, tenure, "rank", seniority, level of education or experience, gender, ethnic background, liking or not liking someone or any similar things are not criterion for removing or modifying words, posts or membership here.  As members of this forum we are all equal and none of us is 'more equal' than anyone else.  In addition, conforming to established and customary forum policies is not open to individual interpretation.

If that, or something else, presents a problem to someone here there are a few options open to you.  I suggest you start with A and go down the list in order:

A.    Suck it up, realize you may have been out of order and just don't do "that" again.  "All is Good, All is Forgiven" at that point and we all just keep on doing what we do.

B.    PM me and calmly discuss the situation as you see it.  A calm and rational approach should resolve any conflicts in perceptions as to the policies of the forum.

C.     Contact The Administrator, "shiver", through a forum PM.  He is the owner, the ultimate authority and as such he has the final word on all policies, procedures and actions on The CGPF.  In that PM you can discuss any problems you might have with forum policy or actions directly with "The Head of the Outfit".   

My duties and responsibilities here are strictly at his direction and I serve simply at his pleasure.

Joe
The Moderator
Wiser Mining Through Endless Personal Mistakes

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
  • Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 21
  • https://youtu.be/RhFRkgpURW0
    • youtube channel
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2019, 06:29:56 PM »

best, Ed
[email protected]

Your publishing your email address?  Kind of appears that you want people to email you...

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 145
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2019, 07:44:06 PM »
Hmmm?EdLs2 is a new member.2 posts only.I have never seen this person involed in this topic.How could we all be emailing him/her?Qinnan did not show any rockslide in his picks.And if the rock slide covers a mine again no proof of anything.Park or notAny body trying to prove this tale would take a sample or pics just for the records.No law about bring out a sample.And if this is all being kept secret and the film is being released overseas ? Me thinks another tourist scam.The plot thickens and the wheel turns.I ditto Garth.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline QuinanBear

• Kudos: 4
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2019, 12:30:50 AM »
The mine I have found was not originally found by Slumach or three natives but the original founders were the Spanish and they left their mark so they could find it again. 2015 was when I found it and also when I made the claim of finding it. I can place all markers in the same valley.  I too was approached by the production company that aired ďCurse of the frozen gold ď but I turned them down for the simple reason that this story is much more then a story but a historic moment.

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
    • youtube channel
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2019, 08:01:58 PM »
The mine I have found was not originally found by Slumach or three natives but the original founders were the Spanish and they left their mark so they could find it again.

Cool.. anyone seen that show "Curse of Oak Island?"

Maybe it was the same spanish people or pirates?  Maybe its pirate gold.

Offline QuinanBear

« Reply #137 on: December 22, 2019, 05:06:17 AM »
guess itís upsetting for some, that other  people can find things that they canít. Instead of criticizing, why not try to learn from those who know? Or at least ask questions. Youíre not doing anything but making yourself look ignorant.

Offline suburbanator

• Adventurer
    • youtube channel
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »
QuinanBear,

If a regular poster on here  one day just said "holy smokes!  I just found the slumach motherload"...lol.. even I'd probably listen as that person likely gained some credibility over the past few years by being in the  prospecting community.

That being said I did find your other posts:

http://slumach.blogspot.com/2017/07/slumachs-lost-gold-mine-has-been-found.html

Looks like you can still purchase that Slumach Letter on ebay as well:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Letters-Regarding-Slumach-Lost-Pitt-River-Gold-Mine-Stuart-Brown-BC/124019257996?hash=item1ce01fb28c:g:ASwAAOSwnWldQ0NA

Also...  doesn't sound like your "in search of slumach" group is very fond of this forum or its members... interesting comment posted about GPEX...  calling us weirdo's in basements.... haha....

Offline QuinanBear

« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2019, 12:39:57 PM »
Sorry for not posting more often but Iíve been busy for the past 4 years with quest but I do like to keep people posted on the progress. Take it as it is or shrug it off is not important. At least I posted it to let others know. Merry Christmas.

Gear Pan
Gold Rat