collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Dot Guests: 145 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12534
  • stats Total Posts: 124380
  • stats Total Topics: 17208
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Disapointed  (Read 294 times)

Offline Top Cat

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: Langley BC
  • Kudos: 13
Disapointed
« on: September 04, 2017, 06:47:37 AM »
Brad F and myself went to Yale area, Brad has a claim there. We unloaded the pump, highbanker, hoses, etc. etc.. lots of stuff to carry. Brad went down the hill following the path to the River ahead of me, all I heard was a bunch of  {-censored-} words and he came back up the hill.

He said, we can't set up our equipment the Natives have their nets in front of the claim. I said WTF . I wanted to cut them (joking of course).   Because we wanted to respect the fact that if we had set up next to the nets the vibration from the pump would send the fish into deeper water and past the nets.

We were Screwed, we had to lug all our gear back to the truck and pack it in. He went home and I went to the Yale reserved, there were to many fisherman there tent set up on the beach, lawn chairs and Umbrellas on the gravel bed. Trucks and trailer parked all over the placed.  As I walked around there was land mines every where (hole were not filled in) / Thoroughly ticked off  now I went home.

How long does this fishing with nets last?

Offline miner01

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 3
Re: Disapointed
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:19:15 AM »
I hear you, was there myself , noticed the 100k truck and boat combos , trips back and forth cleaning the fish rt at the beach and chucked in river  not a place to take the kids ,slimy in places and yep the place is a land mine holes all over don,t know why they dig so deep I,ve checked some of the holes and found 0.  PS that was me down there with the broom my new mining tool..tony

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 78
Re: Disapointed
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
Hi .I call bullshit.The pump would not bother the fish.As long as you were not bothering the nets.the natives got no bitch.The natives will sit inthe middle of the net with a jet boat running.does not seem to bother the fish.Just saying.Luck,Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.