collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

poncho

Dot Guests: 155 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12581
  • stats Total Posts: 125026
  • stats Total Topics: 17252
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Author Topic: Magnetic Survey Result  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Rios

• Province/State: bulawayo
  • Kudos: 0
Re: Magnetic Survey Result
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 01:57:09 AM »
Its timbered up now, the shaft. We did it just before the rains started, and they have started. Access to the mine when it rains is limited. But we are still working.

Even though our shaft is now 53m deep vertically we are working on the tunnel at 35m. The grades have been around 25g per 7 ton load at a stamp mill.

The mineralization is structurally controlled there is more gold the deeper one goes. Its just that at 35m there is no water, that is why for now we are working at that level.

Offline bruno

• Province/State: Coquitlam
  • Kudos: 9
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2017, 06:58:48 AM »
Great to hear from you again Rios. You sure have some hard workers there to dig down that far by hand. Rain can sure be an obstacle, here in BC it has been raining for weeks and will continue for months more, with a few dry days in between. The creeks are swollen, paths are washed out and shafts are full. For me it is the journey and the prospect of possibly finding something valuable. The hard work keeps me healthy and is good for keeping my head on straight in these tough days. Keep posting the pictures and the updates, I really enjoy sharing the journey with you. Good luck and be safe.

Offline Blue Clay

• Province/State: British Columbia
  • Kudos: 3
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
Rios great thread you have here. Thank you for sharing your venture and pictures.

At 3.5 gram/ton is it possible to make any profit from that after all your costs to get the ore out?

You mention the gold in is the quartz veins and that there are sulphides etc in the quartz. So is the gold you are recovering free milling gold or is it locked up in the sulphides or both? If it's free milling gold is that what the mill is paying you for after they recover it? How much $ are they charging you for processing it? If it is free milling gold you are recovering have you had the ore checked/assayed for other payable elements in the sulphides etc?

Offline Rios

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 06:35:25 AM »
Great to hear from you again Rios. You sure have some hard workers there to dig down that far by hand. Rain can sure be an obstacle, here in BC it has been raining for weeks and will continue for months more, with a few dry days in between. The creeks are swollen, paths are washed out and shafts are full. For me it is the journey and the prospect of possibly finding something valuable. The hard work keeps me healthy and is good for keeping my head on straight in these tough days. Keep posting the pictures and the updates, I really enjoy sharing the journey with you. Good luck and be safe.

They work hard, because at the end of the day we share the gold, they get 50% I get the other 50%. The rain is a problem, I failed to get to the mill today, I will try tomorrow and walk 4km if I have to.

Offline Rios

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 07:03:49 AM »
Rios great thread you have here. Thank you for sharing your venture and pictures.

At 3.5 gram/ton is it possible to make any profit from that after all your costs to get the ore out?

You mention the gold in is the quartz veins and that there are sulphides etc in the quartz. So is the gold you are recovering free milling gold or is it locked up in the sulphides or both? If it's free milling gold is that what the mill is paying you for after they recover it? How much $ are they charging you for processing it? If it is free milling gold you are recovering have you had the ore checked/assayed for other payable elements in the sulphides etc?

3,5g/t is unsustainable considering I have used around USD10K.  The ore pictured above gave me 26g on Wednesday. But I am not worried, the grades get better the deeper we go, they improve significantly. I have a 53 m shaft so I will in due course drive to reef at 50m leaving 3m for the sump basin as there will be water in the reef at that level. At 50m I am confident the grades will be much better.

Its free milling gold, we use mercury to recover it from the separator and James table before that. Then we also use acid to further remove some impurities like copper. We mill for free, they make their money later using cyanide tanks and using carbon in leach. So they recover even more gold than us.

My target is just gold, not anything else. It is easier for us to recover just the gold.

So now the target is to drive 3m at 50m to what I am confident is a richer reef.
20171115_174844.jpg

Offline Blue Clay

• Province/State: British Columbia
  • Kudos: 3
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »
Right on Rios I hope you hit a nice high grade section of the vein. I enjoy your pictures and write ups. Keep us posted.

Offline Rios

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 10:53:44 PM »
Hi.Rios.Nice gold but discussing the use of mercury and cynides is not acceptable on the open forum.This is for ppt only.I hope you have a nice life. the afore mentioned kills people.I hope you are not one of them.Luck Mcbain.

Oh owk didn't know that, different countries different rules. But its all good