collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

Tickletimekosocatcgofyyc

Dot Guests: 141 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 12365
  • stats Total Posts: 123388
  • stats Total Topics: 16949
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 743

* Advertisers

Author Topic: going to try  (Read 704 times)

Offline Herman

• Kudos: 3
Re: going to try
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 07:36:40 PM »
easy to say get er fixed but here in Pemberton at $200 a tooth for me its get it pulled and not eat for 2 weeks or eat for 2 weeks. after youve done it your self.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 58
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 08:55:36 PM »
Hi.Herman.I grew up in bush camps.Sometimes 300 miles to the nearest town.Toothpaste was what you could make with baking soda and salt.We always had a couple bottles of PeroxideThat would take care of most infections.But it just does not seem to work the same anymore.8 kids in the family.Dad was pretty good at playing dentist.We usually had a pretty good first aid man back inthe day.He was allowed to administer penicillian and tha t kept folks alive.Not like today where you got to wait 2 weeks for a doctors appointment.So he can pickup a quick 500.00 to write a perscription.My dentist was good he took one look at my face and wrote the perscription.cost 20.00 and all is good except I got to get that tooth removed.I got no use for medical doctors.White coat,Black art drug pushing creeps should be burned at the stake.Just my opinion.Luck.mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline Herman

• Kudos: 3
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 05:48:46 PM »
Good stuff.Thats the way it is.people really need to read and be aware of what people did the in the depression years and what the axis countries did after the war and how to survive.the basic knowledge of how to survive doesnt exist with most people and they will be the first wiped out in case of any disaster or war coming.Also what did they do 200,500,1000 years ago?people have been on this planet for 100,000s of thousands of years.my grand father use to say-Our people never came from the monkeys but we sure are evolving towards them.
Herman

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 58
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »
Hi.Herman I know where you live and it is a tough place to get in and out of.at the best of times.I agree with your grandfather.We did not evolve from apes.Not so sure about some of the others.Luck Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.