collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

juu907kodibear

Dot Guests: 210 | Dot Users
Dot Hidden: 0

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 13016
  • stats Total Posts: 131036
  • stats Total Topics: 18330
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 48
  • stats Most Online: 814

* Advertisers

Mining Claims
Gear Pan
The lil Gold Spinner
BC GOLD
The lil Gold Spinner
The Pocket Sluice

Author Topic: Hillary/Trump Debate  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
Re: Hillary/Trump Debate
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 05:50:57 AM »
Hey Gord:  Yeah, I forgot the "Breaking News" announcement .  It's their 'standard' opening banner at the beginning of each hourly broadcast too-problem is there's nothing new and none of it's really news,  just gossip as in "he said/she said"  ---LOL   ...Wil

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: B.C.
  • Kudos: 20
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 06:59:09 PM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/hacker-guccifer-20-warns-he-has-info-inside-fec-democrats-may-rig-elections   For those who figure Trumps crazy for saying that the voting in the USof A is RIGGED!  Watch the Vid at the bottom  at the 10 min and on mark -Its freakin unreal how the voting game is played on. <~ShOcK~>   

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
  • Province/State: hope bc
  • Kudos: 138
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:55 PM »
Hey mcc.Every body knows its rigged.Those us billionaires need to keep the President under wraps and under thier fingertips.They are terrified of trump.only four days to go.Trump will get in and take a bullit withina few weeks.Hillary will be put in and the taxpayers will supply depends free of charge for 4 years.And the rich will get richer untill the people revolt and slauder the murdering {-censored-}.Just my thoughts Mcbain.
I started out with nothing Istill have most of it.

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 11:12:49 AM »
Yes sir mcbain,this US Election has much the same similaritiesX10  as long ago,when Barry Goldwater ran for president."A VOTE FOR HIM WAS A VOTE FOR *NUCULAR ANNIHILATION* "! Thank heavens he lost that election {-applause-}.Here we are again over 50yrs later at the very same situation <~ShOcK~>.  Hillary was a Barry Goldwater girl <-shock_>                                                                                                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRlAMr1Tj4E

Offline gordmanca

• Province/State: BC
  • Kudos: 8
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 06:07:43 PM »
The American people have already said that these 2 candidates are the worst 2 candidates in the history of the presidential elections. And that comes from BOTH sides.
What happens after the election is over, regardless of who wins?
You've already told the entire world that your commander and chief is a phony, power hungry, lying, manipulator that can't be trusted?? What country would trust the Americans (and there's not many that do already, IMHO)?
The USA is getting more and more isolated on a global scale, and they have just escalated it! I believe they are to arrogant and self absorbed to even realise that this is happening, yet they do so at their own peril.
Self made Bullionaire.

Offline Wil

• PPT Invited
  • Kudos: 1
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 06:59:13 AM »
AMAZING!   Hillary's VP partner is complaining this morning employees of the FBI are  helping Trump.  Isn't Obama an employee of the federal government too, as in working for the people or 'Commander-in-Chief' ? And he gets a free  747 thrown in, at taxpayer's expense!
Let's be honest though-lots of whining on both sides.   LOL   ...Wil

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 08:20:12 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/03/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html
I am amazed that this vid comes from FOX and "actually talks briefly" about Killarys  true failure as Secretary of State . For me she has to many  glaring conflicts of interest,as well as what Tump says: She could not have done a worst job,and now she is seeking and very may well get to be "Commander&Chief Of United$tates Of America" <~ShOcK~>In what world is this right? <-shock_>

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 05:51:22 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/03/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html
I am amazed that this vid comes from FOX and "actually talks briefly" about Killarys  true failure as Secretary of State . For me she has to many  glaring conflicts of interest,as well as what Tump says: She could not have done a worst job,and now she is seeking and very may well get to be "Commander&Chief Of United$tates Of America" <~ShOcK~>In what world is this right? <-shock_>
Kanada.

Offline mcbain

• PPT Invited
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 08:12:05 PM »
Well guys it is done the people voted and spoke loud and clear.Now it is wait and see? the anti christ or a man for the people.The clown show is over.I think Trump will get down to busness and the rich billionaires will do their best to remove him.I hope he survives long enough to see some of those {-censored-} behind bars.Luck Mcbain.

Offline mentalcoincoin

• PPT Invited
  • Tip Of The $pear
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 09:09:37 AM »
I thought the US Media was bad and so one sided!  Last night I finally got tired of our  Global  TV station going on and on bashing Trump like no tomorrow.The Canadian TV stations are just as bad or worst then there American counter parts.  In my mind this election  whether the out come was right or wrong for people, showed the true TV-BS corporate rhetoric that these stations throw out to the  hoopleheads every day,that believe every word "Cause they saw it on TV". It truly shows how TV can brainwash entire nations with any message they want to put into the awaiting  hooplehead minds.